Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

A Yoruba's Man Attitudes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Yoruba's Man Attitudes (1361 Views)

10 Bad Attitudes Nigerians Must Drop To Make The Country Great / This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria / Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by walefresh3(m): 5:33am On Aug 30, 2021
A TYPICAL YORUBA MAN

TUNDE IDIAGBON shook the world in 1985. He was in Saudi Arabia when the regime of his best friend, his boss Muhammadu Buhari was overthrown. He was declared wanted by the new regime after the regime had arrested Buhari. Saudi Arabia gave Idiagbon immediate asylum without requesting for it but Idiagbon refused, he said "I cannot abandon my friend and ally because of fear of death. I believe in our ideology and mission for Nigeria, I will go back to Nigeria to join Muhammadu Buhari....". After much but futile persuasion, Saudi gave up and Idiagbon travelled back to Nigeria. He landed at Murtala Mohammed International Airport, he received his last salute and gave his own too, he was arrested thereafter. Idiagbon endured the tribulations with Buhari. That is a TYPICAL YORUBA MAN'S ATTITUDE.

OLUSEGUN OBASANJO was in Copenhagen in 1995 when Musa YAR'ADUA was arrested for coup plot which was supposedly planned by both men. Failed coup plot attracts maximum sentence. Denmark offered OBJ asylum, he refused. He couldn't abandon his friend and Deputy in the hand of their accuser. OBJ flew back to Nigeria, he was in prison with YAR'ADUA. He never abandoned his friend at critical moments. That's a TYPICAL YORUBA MAN'S ATTITUDE.

ADEKUNLE FAJUYI in 1966 was hosting Ironsi in Ibadan when his guest was arrested by his assailants, they asked FAJUYI to go in peace but he chose to be arrested and receive same judgment passed on his guest as he wouldn't betray his guest. He got exactly what he requested. That is a TYPICAL YORUBA MAN'S ATTITUDE.

MKO ABIOLA returned to Nigeria in 1993 to stand by the masses who were on the streets struggling for the actualisation of June 12. He said "My life is not bigger than those who are constantly attacked on the streets". Abiola could have stayed in America but he came back to join his people in the struggle. That's a TYPICAL YORUBA MAN'S ATTITUDE.

BOLA AHMED TINUBU in 2015 stood firmly with his friend Muhammadu Buhari against all odds. He was called different names by his adversaries, he stood firmly and campaigned rigorously. In 2019, he was even firmer. TINUBU defiled all unprintable names given to him by haters of decent democracy, he stood by Muhammadu Buhari. Aftermath of this, in 2020, he was singled out for mob. His state was bombarded, his assets were vandalized but GOD is with him. TINUBU did what nobody did for Buhari positively, he received nothing personally positively but he was the greatest receiver of attacks that emanates from the haters of the government. Bola Tinubu stands till date with Muhammadu Buhari. That's a TYPICAL YORUBA MAN'S ATTITUDE.

A TYPICAL YORUBA MAN will not abandon a cause he spearhead .. . A typical Yoruba man will not only protest on the streets but also adopt scientific and universal acceptable techniques to educate the world of their pain and displeasure in governance . They don't fight democracy, they defend democracy. They're the first person to handover as a military man to a civilian president. And also the first civilian to handover to civilian. They are the initiator of Free Education, First Television Station in Africa. They are the ones who immortalised MKO and the strength behind NADECO . THEY struggled until June 12 becomes Democracy Day. They are the builders of New Lagos and other Western States . They are never a burden in any place of their primary assignment. The are known to be a good hands necessary to fix the system. They're the Uniter of Nigeria.......

Grace to all Progressives in Nigeria !!!!
Copy write by walefresh3@yahoo.com

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by walefresh3(m): 5:51am On Aug 30, 2021
We are not a betrayal... We stand by our word...

Others should learn from a progressive tribe...

Yoruba demon the bigining and the end of development in Africa....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by hatakekakashi: 5:57am On Aug 30, 2021
walefresh3:
We are not a betrayal... We stand by our word...

Others should learn from a progressive tribe...

Yoruba demon the bigining and the end of development in Africa....
What's the essence of this thread As far as am concerned, Yorubas have nothing to prove to anybody

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by Jerryherd: 5:59am On Aug 30, 2021
cool
Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:07am On Aug 30, 2021
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by orisa37: 6:10am On Aug 30, 2021
There's a Promising Past, Present and Future in "ODU-DU-IWA".

"KITA KITA O DOLA, KA SISE BI ERU O DANKANKAN".

"ODU-DU-IWA IS OMOLUABI".

TINUBU SHOULD TELL US HIS PLAN TO HANDLE BMF-BOKOISWA AND PROTECT NIGERIA GRASSROOTS CULTURE AND INDIVIDUALISM.

4 Likes

Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by anungangampu: 6:16am On Aug 30, 2021
They are always standing for somebody when will they stand for themselves. That's the question ?
Cowards always looks for tags since they are weak themselves.
When has any Yoruba man taken an initiative for betterment of his people and the country and stood for truth regardless of who said it. Apart from two man I respect Soyinka and fella.
All Yorubas should be smoking gbolas. That's where their bravery comes from.
Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by joyandfaith: 6:25am On Aug 30, 2021
walefresh3:
A TYPICAL YORUBA MAN

TUNDE IDIAGBON shook the world in 1985. He was in Saudi Arabia when the regime of his best friend, his boss Muhammadu Buhari was overthrown. He was declared wanted by the new regime after the regime had arrested Buhari. Saudi Arabia gave Idiagbon immediate asylum without requesting for it but Idiagbon refused, he said "I cannot abandon my friend and ally because of fear of death. I believe in our ideology and mission for Nigeria, I will go back to Nigeria to join Muhammadu Buhari....". After much but futile persuasion, Saudi gave up and Idiagbon travelled back to Nigeria. He landed at Murtala Mohammed International Airport, he received his last salute and gave his own too, he was arrested thereafter. Idiagbon endured the tribulations with Buhari. That is a TYPICAL YORUBA MAN'S ATTITUDE.

OLUSEGUN OBASANJO was in Copenhagen in 1995 when Musa YAR'ADUA was arrested for coup plot which was supposedly planned by both men. Failed coup plot attracts maximum sentence. Denmark offered OBJ asylum, he refused. He couldn't abandon his friend and Deputy in the hand of their accuser. OBJ flew back to Nigeria, he was in prison with YAR'ADUA. He never abandoned his friend at critical moments. That's a TYPICAL YORUBA MAN'S ATTITUDE.

ADEKUNLE FAJUYI in 1966 was hosting Ironsi in Ibadan when his guest was arrested by his assailants, they asked FAJUYI to go in peace but he chose to be arrested and receive same judgment passed on his guest as he wouldn't betray his guest. He got exactly what he requested. That is a TYPICAL YORUBA MAN'S ATTITUDE.

MKO ABIOLA returned to Nigeria in 1993 to stand by the masses who were on the streets struggling for the actualisation of June 12. He said "My life is not bigger than those who are constantly attacked on the streets". Abiola could have stayed in America but he came back to join his people in the struggle. That's a TYPICAL YORUBA MAN'S ATTITUDE.

BOLA AHMED TINUBU in 2015 stood firmly with his friend Muhammadu Buhari against all odds. He was called different names by his adversaries, he stood firmly and campaigned rigorously. In 2019, he was even firmer. TINUBU defiled all unprintable names given to him by haters of decent democracy, he stood by Muhammadu Buhari. Aftermath of this, in 2020, he was singled out for mob. His state was bombarded, his assets were vandalized but GOD is with him. TINUBU did what nobody did for Buhari positively, he received nothing personally positively but he was the greatest receiver of attacks that emanates from the haters of the government. Bola Tinubu stands till date with Muhammadu Buhari. That's a TYPICAL YORUBA MAN'S ATTITUDE.

A TYPICAL YORUBA MAN will not abandon a cause he spearhead .. . A typical Yoruba man will not only protest on the streets but also adopt scientific and universal acceptable techniques to educate the world of their pain and displeasure in governance . They don't fight democracy, they defend democracy. They're the first person to handover as a military man to a civilian president. And also the first civilian to handover to civilian. They are the initiator of Free Education, First Television Station in Africa. They are the ones who immortalised MKO and the strength behind NADECO . THEY struggled until June 12 becomes Democracy Day. They are the builders of New Lagos and other Western States . They are never a burden in any place of their primary assignment. The are known to be a good hands necessary to fix the system. They're the Uniter of Nigeria.......

Grace to all Progressives in Nigeria !!!!
Copy write by walefresh3@yahoo.com

You have done well though i am not comfortable with Abiola and Tinubu. Please replace them with Fela and Gani Fawehinmi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 30, 2021
joyandfaith:

You have done well though i am not comfortable with Abiola and Tinubu. Please replace them with Fela and Gani Fawehinmi.

This is systematic hating ipob flood your brain with, they want you to hate your leaders, why are you not seeing it? Tinubu is already a legend! Ask a true Yoruba man, pure blood Yoruba, the least he can do is to be indifferent, he can never hate Tinubu.

Most of the people that hate Tinubu online are; Hiebowz, family with hiebowz blood and igbos pretending to be yoruba.

My question is mention one person of the other tribe igbos have stood for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by joyandfaith: 7:00am On Aug 30, 2021
SlyDev:

This is systematic hating ipob flood your brain with, they want you to hate your leaders, why are you not seeing it? Tinubu is already a legend! Ask a true Yoruba man, pure blood Yoruba, the least he can do is to be indifferent, he can never hate Tinubu.

Most of the people that hate Tinubu online are; Hiebowz, family with hiebowz blood and igbos pretending to be yoruba.

My question is mention one person of the other tribe igbos have stood for?

Tinubu is election heist. I am not a political jobber and I don't care about ipob. Youruba thugs are worse than ipob because most our governors empower them.
On your question, igbo people would answer you.
Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by Daddysidhan: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2021
While a certain tribes men free their own people during coup but kill other tribes leaders in 1966, Yoruba people die for what he believes in.

2 Likes

Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by FakeUnity: 7:22am On Aug 30, 2021
Idiagbon was a northerner and had fulani parentage. Do your proper research..

It's just like telling us that Tunde Sabiu the former recharge card seller from Katsina who is now worth billions for being a personal assistant to buhari is yoruba because he bears 'Tunde'.

2 Likes

Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by Arda1000(m): 7:39am On Aug 30, 2021
FakeUnity:

It's just like telling us that Tunde Sabiu the former recharge card seller from Katsina who is now worth billions for being a personal assistant to buhari is yoruba because he bears 'Tunde'.
am not a Yoruba,the only Yoruba man I respect is Fela,and Fela always single out the man Idiagbon,that means that man Is just a Fulani slave

2 Likes

Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 30, 2021
joyandfaith:

Tinubu is election heist. I am not a political jobber and I don't care about ipob. Youruba thugs are worse than ipob because most our governors empower them.
On your question, igbo people would answer you.
.. So predictable, Tinubu is Asiwaju! Mention one Yoruba politicians dat hate Tinubu apart from Bode? Yoruba thugs are worse than a terrorist ipob? angry is Abaribe not empowering ESN fighters?

Igbos answer only you because they have not develop nationalism. The same thing that have rendered you useless in politics, you are even wrong, Igbos only answer money.
Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by joyandfaith: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2021
SlyDev:
.. So predictable, Tinubu is Asiwaju! Mention one Yoruba politicians dat hate Tinubu apart from Bode? Yoruba thugs are worse than a terrorist ipob? angry is Abaribe not empowering ESN fighters?

Igbos answer only you because they have not develop nationalism. The same thing that have rendered you useless in politics, you are even wrong, Igbos only answer money.
Ridicule is the first and last argument of a fool.” — Charles Simmons
See my signature
Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by theInterpreter: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2021
joyandfaith:

See my signature
you are not Yoruba
It's obvious
FakeUnity:

I'd like to know the meaning of "idiagbon" in Fulfulde

Fools everywhere undecided

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by joyandfaith: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2021
theInterpreter:
you are not Yoruba
It's obvious

See my signature

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by ariesbull: 7:55am On Sep 23, 2021
theInterpreter:
you are not Yoruba
It's obvious

Idiagbon wasn't s Yoruba man Oga

Get sense idiot...alwsys attached by force ...all these they posted are bullshit

Idiagbon was born into the family of his father Hassan Dogo who is of Fulani ancestry and mother Ayisatu Iyabeji Hassan Idiagbon on 14 September 1943 in Ilorin, Kwara State.[1] He attended United Primary School, Ilorin from 1950 to 1952 and Okesuna Senior Primary School, Ilorin, 1953–57. He received his secondary education at the Nigeria Military School, Zaria between 1958 and 62.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunde_Idiagbon
Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by theInterpreter: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2021
ariesbull:

Idiagbon wasn't s Yoruba man Oga

Get sense idiot...alwsys attached by force ...all these they posted are bullshit

Idiagbon was born into the family of his father Hassan Dogo who is of Fulani ancestry and mother Ayisatu Iyabeji Hassan Idiagbon on 14 September 1943 in Ilorin, Kwara State.[1] He attended United Primary School, Ilorin from 1950 to 1952 and Okesuna Senior Primary School, Ilorin, 1953–57. He received his secondary education at the Nigeria Military School, Zaria between 1958 and 62.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunde_Idiagbon
cheesy
I didn't read your epistle
give me the meaning of idiagbon in Fulfulde

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by ariesbull: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2021
theInterpreter:

cheesy
I didn't read your epistle
give me the meaning of idiagbon in Fulfulde

Argue with Wikipedia and the family of yhe man
Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by theInterpreter: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2021
ariesbull:

Argue with Wikipedia and the family of yhe man
I think you can read
give me the meaning of idiagbon in Fulfulde cheesy
Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by MrColdsweat: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2021
You ruined everything by including tinibu in your write-up.
Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by walefresh3(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2021
MrColdsweat:
You ruined everything by including tinibu in your write-up.
How ?
Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by walefresh3(m): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2021
anungangampu:
They are always standing for somebody when will they stand for themselves. That's the question ?
When has any Yoruba man taken an initiative for betterment of his people and the country and stood for truth regardless of who said it. Apart from two man I respect Soyinka and fella.
Are u normal ?...
Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by Shaolin0147(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2021
Stale,

Typical Yoruba man attitude as known by everyone is betrayal, cowardice, backstabbing, hypocrite and double mouthed.
Know this and know peace
Re: A Yoruba's Man Attitudes by ba7man(m): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
anungangampu:
Awolowo's administration of the Western Region introduced Free Education which a lot of your people benfitted from.

Bravery to your kind must be yapping up and down insulting people like market women.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Woman Wrote About A Federal Minister That Got Everyone Talking (pix) / South Has Lost; How North Plans To Continue Ruling After Buhari / Kanu Xmas Meat Delivered From Anambra To DSS Office-ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.