Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Children Of This Generation Are Wise. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Children Of This Generation Are Wise. (475 Views)

Kidnapped Two Wives And Five Children Of Taraba Monarch Found Dead (Photos) / 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix) / Three Children Of Police Officers Drown In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Children Of This Generation Are Wise. by Haakeem(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2021
Children of this generation are wise and annoying,imagine! I sent our neighbor's child on an errand to help me buy recharge card, i gave him 500 naira to help me buy mtn 400naira and take the remaining 100naira as reward,after some mins he came back with his pocket full of sweets and biscuits and told me that the reacharge card was 420 naira that he came to collect the 20naira....i was like what of the remaing 100naira?? He stood looking at me.....what should i do to this type of kid?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Help Me My FB Account Hacked. / Police And Army Killing Shiites Groups Protesters In Abuja / Drama As Chidinma Ojukwu Arraigned For Usifo Ataga’s Alleged Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.