Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! (5748 Views)

I No Be Gay O, But I Just Like Seun.. I Wish Say Na My Babe.. / Ain't she babe Beautiful / Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Nobody: 1:23am On May 22, 2011
@BABE!
No it ain't you. I just find nairaland boring these days.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Nobody: 1:33am On May 22, 2011
Natasha,,:

[duh even a 12 years old is still a billion times smarter than you are dumb bit ch  undecided what more me? an intelligent 16 years old  undecided  like I said you make sense when you are silent so quit talking as s hole [/i]
Natasha:
how do you know I'm old enough hun FYI I'm 16 and clearly I know better Yes I derailed his topics cos I didn't find it funny as I myself is a victim but so he also derailed someone else's topic, It is you who is making no sense what so ever and to think that you are an adult duh in fact don't reply this post I'm done with you 

Natasha:
sharrap there      what have they posted hear that I don't know about already   absolutely nothing. what baffles me is how ''adults'' go about posting useless topics and behaving like children who play with sand  I'm 16, yes but sure I'm more matured than so many ''adults'' on NL

[size=24pt]What's with Natasha and being 16? I wager she is gerascophobic!![/size]
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by tpia5: 1:41am On May 22, 2011
It always happens every year.

It used to be the "yay! I'm 19 or 20" ladies, then they turned 20+ so now the bar was lowered a little bit.

Some years ago, there was some jailbait who said she was 13 or 14 sha.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 1:54am On May 22, 2011
tpia@:

It always happens every year.

It used to be the "yay! I'm 19 or 20" ladies, then they turned 20+ so now the bar was lowered a little bit.

Some years ago, there was some jailbait who said she was 13 or 14 sha.

The bi@tch is a liar and a coward. Not only that but is a lowlife gossiper, she only knows how to

speak ill about people when they are offline. did u see how she talked shit when that gurl she was arguing left. I

am 16 is all she was saying. Natasha my arse, i don't know how she can still talk despite her arse getting

humiliated.who fucking wants to know her age.

What a fucking slut.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 1:57am On May 22, 2011
J12:

@BABE!
No it ain't you. I just find nairaland boring these days.

Then bleeping leave, if you find sumthing boring u leave it or keep distance from it. u can find sumthing boring yet

grab it like its your baby or sumthing. Nl is boring to you, how u pack up and get sumwhere that is not boring.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by kandiikane(m): 2:06am On May 22, 2011
I see the little kids have gathered to play
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Advocator: 2:08am On May 22, 2011
At the topic and the messy comments directed to me * I would have said something but I guess there’s no place for me to share my input and what this thread is all about. If it is a piece of joke or real nailed statement.

Let everyone have their assumption like they are doing right now. I may kill the mood if I tell them the point of this thread. Keep up the good work people.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 2:11am On May 22, 2011
Advocator:

At the topic and the messy comments directed to me * I would have said something but I guess there’s no place for me to share my input and what this thread is all about. If it is a piece of joke or real nailed statement.

Let everyone have their assumption like they are doing right now. I may kill the mood if I tell them the point of this thread. Keep up the good work people.

Advocatorrr, tht babe of urs said that u smoke weeds nd that u should stay away from it. mayb she is mad tht u broke

up wiv her in public. is it a joke my friend?
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Dsense(m): 2:15am On May 22, 2011
OP.

Honestly i have always respected you ,though we clash and bash one and another but the respect was still there . . .

Now WTF with this BS you pple carrying all around these days . . .  . .  .Seun needs closing this medium down

immediately, since you twats have decided to ruin the precious website down . . . . .you lowlife pigs angry

Metchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww . . . , .Kilaab!
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Advocator: 2:21am On May 22, 2011
Topsoldier:

Advocatorrr, tht babe of urs said that u smoke weeds nd that u should stay away from it. mayb she is mad tht u broke

up wiv her in public. is it a joke my friend?

I read everything creature, you don't have to re-repeat for me. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me, that's my motto. 

P.S. Kindly let this thread full of nonsense die if you are reading this ---> because from what I can see a lot of naive members want to cyber-punched literary with words and I am not in the mood of slaughtering anyone today. I don't need to explain anything as a matter of fact.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Dsense(m): 2:26am On May 22, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Somaliland(m): 2:29am On May 22, 2011
Rageedi waryaa gabdaha u play around with them somahaa? KKKKKKK nin khatar ba tahay laakiin next time so tuur dumarka my way were is the somalinimo sxb?
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by tpia5: 2:30am On May 22, 2011
^Hope you aint calling us monkeys there.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Somaliland(m): 2:31am On May 22, 2011
tpia@:

Why would I do that hun? Anyway I just discovered this Advocator guy.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by BABE3: 2:32am On May 22, 2011
Advocator:

I read everything creature, you don't have to re-repeat for me. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me, that's my motto.  

P.S. Kindly let this thread full of nonsense die if you are reading this ---> because from what I can see a lot of naive members want to cyber-punched literary with words and I am not in the mood of slaughtering anyone today. I don't need to explain anything as a matter of fact.

JIM IYKE, what are you on about? Pls just answer this simple question (coz you've succeded in confusion everyone including myself) "WAS THIS A JOKE?"

IF IT WAS: then no problem. The joke is on me---hahahaha!

IF IT WASN'T : then something is wrong somewhere---Really, something is.
 lipsrsealed
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Advocator: 2:34am On May 22, 2011
Somaliland:

Rageedi waryaa gabdaha u play around with them somahaa? KKKKKKK nin khatar ba tahay laakiin next time so tuur dumarka my way were is the somalinimo sxb?
LOL, saxib its not like that. War duqa wan iskafujin waye qasusada, it was becoming a nightmare. Wan kudadiye with 3 waraqo. It was a safety issue ya know. grin

tpia@:

You really are insecure b-i-tch from all angles. We don't have the time to talk ish about you, so calm down despicable bleach.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Dsense(m): 2:34am On May 22, 2011
Somaliland:

Why would I do that hun? Anyway I just discovered this Advocator guy? Is he kool who is he? Whats his deal?

His deal is that  . .He's such a monkey who only thinks of Banana and nothing else . .  undecided

That Black ogunfe left the entire Ghana only to come here spreading BS . . . . . undecided

I'm warning him for the last chance to stop posting his DCKHEAD THREADS ALL OVER angry
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Advocator: 2:37am On May 22, 2011
BABE!:

JIM IYKE, what are you on about? Pls just answer this simple question (coz you've succeded in confusion everyone including myself) "WAS THIS A JOKE?"

IF IT WAS: then no problem. The joke is on me---hahahaha!

IF IT WASN'T : then something is wrong somewhere---Really, something is.
 lipsrsealed

You already had your assumption dear so I have nothing to explain.

D-sense:

His deal is that  . .He's such a monkey who only thinks of Banana and nothing else . .  undecided

That Black ogunfe left the entire Ghana only to come here spreading BS . . . . . undecided

I'm warning him for the last chance to stop posting his DCKHEAD THREADS ALL OVER angry

When will you stop sucking other men' p-e-n-i-ses? Is sperm the only liquor you were taught to drink?
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Somaliland(m): 2:37am On May 22, 2011
Advocator:

LOL, saxib its not like that. War duqa wan iskafurjin waye qasusada, it was becoming a nightmare. Wan kudadiye with 3 waraqo. It was a safety issue ya know. grin

You really are insecure b-i-tch from all angles. We don't have the time to talk ish about you, so calm down despicable bleach.

Gabdaha caayda iska jooji sxb, maxaa dhacday sxb ii soo sheeg? Horta maxaa waa aniga iyo adiga doneya with dumarkan african kkkkkkk. Laakiin walahi I get you some dumarka waa too clingy especially gabdaha madow somahaa sxb. Waa sidaas kulaha safety issue  grin
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Somaliland(m): 2:39am On May 22, 2011
D-sense:

Hy we shouldn't playa hate homie, let the playa play on cool
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Dsense(m): 2:41am On May 22, 2011
Advocator:

You already had your assumption dear so I have nothing to explain.

When will you stop sucking other men' p-e-n-i-ses? Is sperm the only liquor you were taught to drink?

May be you should visit my loggia to give me a BJ . . . . . undecided

I'm off to bed . . .you this douchebag.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Nobody: 2:41am On May 22, 2011
Gwas kiska syeh aysah siash sua. Aainaga tawasha daba raba shaba taba. Pisku ashu akak.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by tpia5: 2:44am On May 22, 2011
@ somaliland

tell him oh.

He's so rude.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Advocator: 2:45am On May 22, 2011
D-sense:

I'm off to bed . . .you this douchebag.

Yeah go off to bed, your husband might be wanting to torn your a-s-s. Go ahead, give it to him.

Somaliland:

Gabdaha caayda iska jooji sxb, maxaa dhacday sxb ii soo sheeg? Horta maxaa waa aniga iyo adiga doneya with dumarkan african kkkkkkk. Laakiin walahi I get you some dumarka waa too clingy especially gabdaha madow somahaa sxb. Waa sidaas kulaha safety issue  grin

I don't insult girls but that chick is an exceptional gai. Sxb, arinteydu wa belka dexe. I am on a mission, inan kuligooda wadhana kajabiyo ban rabaa. I kid I kid. grin

tpia@:

@ somaliland

tell him oh.

He's so rude.
I am not rude. You would react the same way if you guys were chatting in your language & I ask u if you guys are talking about us. Men don't back-bend people with hidden words. If I wanna tell u something, I come out clean.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by tpia5: 2:47am On May 22, 2011
If you say you dont insult girls then dont.

As it is, you show very little respect for women.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Somaliland(m): 2:48am On May 22, 2011
Advocator:

I don't insult girls but that chick is an exceptional gai. Sxb, arinteydu wa belka dexe. I am on a mission, inan kuligoda wadhana kajabiyo ban rabaa. I kid I kid. grin

Haye sxb I'm rooting for you play on bro. Aniga I am on a mission too spread the word of Somaliland Ictiraaf is coming sxb we getting the african union push from Kenya now these nigerian gonna hear about us and they can recognize us too. I kid I kid  grin grin
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by tpia5: 2:49am On May 22, 2011
And let somaliland speak for himself if he has a keyboard.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Somaliland(m): 2:50am On May 22, 2011
tpia@:

And let somaliland speak for himself if he has a keyboard.

He wasn't talking about you hun, whats wrong with my fellow brother what has he done?
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Advocator: 2:52am On May 22, 2011
Somaliland:

Haye sxb I'm rooting for you play on bro. Aniga I am on a mission too spread the word of Somaliland Ictiraaf is coming sxb we getting the african union push from Kenya now these nigerian gonna hear about us and they can recognize us too. I kid I kid  grin grin

LOOOL, so are you here to spread the recognition of somaliland? grin
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Dsense(m): 2:52am On May 22, 2011
Advertizer . . .

Should you look for any transformer and say byre byre to the us . . . .  . undecided

Or you look for Deepest river,  dig inside and safe us the best moment of our lives . . .  undecided
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Somaliland(m): 2:54am On May 22, 2011
Advocator:

LOOOL, so are you here to spread the recognition of somaliland?  grin

By shuukaansi as many african as possible. Kenya waa in the bag already sxb  grin

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/180921.html

Walle, I fell on the floor this morning. I'm still in shock and happiness  grin
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Advocator: 2:58am On May 22, 2011
LOOL what about the European countries, the UN and the Arab rich countries. Kenya won't bring as much combat in recognizing Somaliland, You guys need more powerful countries to take part in your recognition. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Owerri Connection / Nayahland / ❤️23 Year Old Single Woman❤️ Looking To Meet And Greet. Let Chat..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.