Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,316 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

How High Should Primary School Education Bar Be Raised. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How High Should Primary School Education Bar Be Raised. (518 Views)

Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence / At What Age Did You Complete Your Primary And Secondary School Education? / Will MAULAG Issue Be Raised Up Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How High Should Primary School Education Bar Be Raised. by kayode72: 7:40pm On May 21, 2011
Is it me or the level of education in the private school is being raised too high. its not a new thing nowadays for a primary 3 pupil to come home with assignment that either the parents end up doing or the kid have to consult the almighty google for research and answers.

Please why would a primary 3 be givenan assignment in deductive reasoning, why would a primary 3 student be given an assignment that require consultation of the periodic table.

i understand we are in the age of technology and development is at a neck breaking speed but i still there is a process which identifies gifted children and seperated from the general pool.

can i have opinion regarding this observation and the implication it portend.

(1) (Reply)

100% Success Guarantee If U Allow Us To Handle Yr Toefl,gre,sat Or Gmat / Following Post Form Is Out Now / Your Admission Woes Are Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.