Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Western Union - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Western Union (301 Views)

Urhobo Students Union Vice President Burnt To Death In Bayelsa Auto Crash / Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Western Union by TheTrenchKid: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2021
Does anyone know if you can actually Send money through western union or money gram from Nigeria to Another Country maybe USA UK or CANADA

And when going to the bank am i to take USD or they can actually collect cash charge directly from account cool
Re: Western Union by Kef420(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
You will go to the bank to pick it up in usd
Re: Western Union by Olajydeey: 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kef420:
You will go to the bank to pick it up in usd
What would I take to the bank?
Would national idcard do d job?
& can they change it in naira for me

(1) (Reply)

Streets In Ijeshatedo Surulere Flooded Following Today's Heavy Downpour (video) / Rooftops And Sunsets In Zanzibar Part 1 / Nigeria International And Local Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.