Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Information And Communication Technology In Futo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Information And Communication Technology In Futo (838 Views)

Students Protest Alleged Attempted Rape In FUTO (Pics) / Crazy Photos From NAITS Week In FUTO / The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information And Communication Technology In Futo by mundus(m): 7:46pm On May 21, 2011
I am a young prospective young student. Just finished my ssce last yr with a good grade. However since my childhood i ve grown so much interest and love for ICT related stuffs(programing,web design and hosting etc.) I registered for Jamb this yr. I applied for information and communication technoly in the prestigious federal university of technology Owerri. Kindly give me any suggestion(s) about my chosen field of studies, things i should know and what to do to make a good grade in jamb and get admission. I rely on ur advice. I love u all. God bless Nairaland.
Re: Information And Communication Technology In Futo by druk7le(m): 10:41pm On May 21, 2011
Your request was a good one. All u need to do is to get all your past question booklet and study hard. God helping you, you will succeed. I think you are on the right track to fulfil your dream. Just keep at it. Shalom.
Re: Information And Communication Technology In Futo by mundus(m): 6:23am On May 22, 2011
Thanks for the good advice. God bless you
Re: Information And Communication Technology In Futo by cocoduck: 6:54pm On May 22, 2011
Look I want to be frank with you. If you really want to be a programmer. Just buy your self a pc. download python and any python programming ebook online and practice what you read. Uni will teach u outdate languages only. Do not waste your time there

(1) (Reply)

O.a.u And Unilorin, Which Do U Prefer? / Cipm Private Home Lessons / Delsu Oleh Campus- The Way Forward. Air Ur Views About The Campus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.