Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,941 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Root Cause Of Bandit's And Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Root Cause Of Bandit's And Boko Haram (216 Views)

Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies / Mother, Wife Of Bandit Bokkolo Trapped As Air Force Bombs Militants In Sokoto / Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Root Cause Of Bandit's And Boko Haram by Donaluta(m): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
I think from my own understanding before we can eradicate banditry and boko haram in the north ..we should look at the root cause ...

1. The north should ban Sharia law and make its activities a crime.
2. Every activities of hisbah should be banned .

I made this two points because if we should trace the root cause of banditry and terrorism in the north , Sharia law should come to mind ... Ever since the enforcement of Sharia law this guys have used it as a leverage to cause attrocities thereby wanting to enforce the law of other parts of the country.
The main reason of boko haram Is to enforce Islamic laws which is Sharia law ...

Lastly if the north can achieve this aim , then the people will aid the military to eradicate this menace .

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Front page please

(1) (Reply)

Large Gatherings Will Only Be Accessed By Vaccination Proofs / Why Can't State Governments Do This? / Possible Scenarios On The Road To 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.