Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

I Saw Death In The Eyes Of Five People Before They Died - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Death In The Eyes Of Five People Before They Died (277 Views)

Opening The Eyes While Praying, Good Or Bad? / Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died / Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Death In The Eyes Of Five People Before They Died by Iamvictor(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
Is it possible to actually see death coming for someone by looking into the person’s eyes?
They say that the eyes are the mirror to the soul. But the eyes of those close to death seem to no longer mirror their souls, but rather reflect the presence of an eerie non-presence and the darkness of a once-lit dwelling.

This is what I’ve seen — five times too many.
The first time I saw death in someone’s eyes, I didn’t realize that’s what I was seeing. It was in high school. And I just happened to be walking in the hallway beside a guy who was a good bit taller than I am, even at 5' 10". He must have been at least 6' 9".
He glanced down at me and my eyes caught his for a few seconds. And, it startled the daylights out of me! I’d always felt this guy was scary-looking but that day it was a different scary.

Continue reading https://medium.com/nova-thinker/i-saw-death-in-the-eyes-of-five-people-before-they-died-ef1b26c1d974

(1) (Reply)

Follow Good Leadership / How To Know There Is A God / Choose You This Day Whom You Would Serve! God Or The Devil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.