Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate (10888 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reveal Evidence. That APC Are The Sponsor Of Terrorism In Nigeria(vi / Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. / Don't Tell Us Story, Show Your Achievements To Nigerians, Obi Challenges APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by dailybuzzng: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Race To Agu Awka: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidates

A cross section of Anambra people, have bared their minds on the forthcoming governorship election in the State, calling on governorship candidates of various parties to reveal evidence of their achievements or contributions to humanity and societal development.

Mr. Chuks Okonkwo, a businessman based in Awka stated, it is only Dr. Godwin Maduka, who has shown evidence and capacity to perform in office, as governor of Anambra State based on his antecedents and evidence of what he has done for the society.

He said Dr.Maduka has shown capacity to provide infrastructure in the State, judging from the way he built key and critical infrastructure in his home town of Umuchukwu.

He said "Go to Umuchukwu. There, you will Maduka's evidence of what he has done. And that gives a clear revelation of what he will do or achieve if he is elected governor.

"He built schools, roads, courts, police and security formations, judges quarters, and to crown it all, the biggest and largest medical facility in West Africa.

"That is evidence of his capacity to provide infrastructure for Anambra State when he becomes governor.

"Where are the evidence of other candidates? What have they done either in their home place or any where in the State.

An Awka based trader, Celestine Obigbo, concurred saying the criteria to elect a new governor of Anambra State is no longer by "blowing big grammar"

Obigbo said "In Igboland, there is a saying that says "Ahunaya ekwe, which means seeing is believing.

"We have seen what Maduka has done and that shows his capacity. It is evidence of what he has done and what he can do.

"Other candidates should come and tell us what they have done before they ask us to vote for them at the governorship election.

An Onitsha resident, Mrs.Cecilia Oduka, said the time has come for those who seek to be elected into public office provide evidence or report card of their antecedents.

She said "This is the best yardstick to elect a new governor of Anambra State.

"We are fed up with big grammar and empty promises from those who seek for our votes.When they suceed,they forget all they have promised.

"What they have done, their antecedents and evidence of what they have done for the society and for the people of Anambra State, should be the yardstick to asses them before we vote for them

"Dr. Godwin Maduka has towered above all of them in this regard. There is evidence of what he has done and achieved for the society.

Source: https://www.anambraupdate.com/2021/08/race-to-agu-awka-emulate-maduka-reveal.html

4 Likes

Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by Centcanada: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
Okay.
Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by lordm(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
This guy will not win, he just wasting money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by superCleanworks(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ok. But please I need money to buy EMULATOR so I can emulate maduka very well.

13 Likes

Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by makavalley(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
Maduka is coming

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by OgbeniOptional(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
This guy might really win

13 Likes

Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by Lattop(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
V for Vehicle
Xtramagann:
V
Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by benuejosh: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Normally na so e suppose be but this politicians in Africa are a way tricky. Governor Ortom was voted massively during his first tenure because of the industries he had on ground and the people he employed. We try am with Ortom but now we the see Shege.

The man doesn't see empty plots of land in one place that is less than 10 and passes without buying. He has bought almost half of Makurdi.

He has put on sale almost all of Benue State companies that generate revenue and trust me, ...Sha no be for my mouth una go hear the next move of his or who is buying them.

Show us your past achievements that are very visible if you want to lead us should have been a major criteria. But, you see this guys...

Anyway, what do I know.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Are you a politician?
Is your manifestos as beautiful and clear like the blue skies?
Do you believe in a new Nigeria?

Nwanne, campaign and go..
Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by BruncleZuma: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Alex the Reporter

1 Like

Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by xpressionx(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Xtramagann:
V
compound V
Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by greatiyk4u(m): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nonsense

This is a sign that he will be a sectional Governor if elected since his only development area of concern is his community Umuchu....

It's time to give Nnewi chance to rule so that their potential can be fully utilised for the development of AFRICA at large

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by ideatoprince18(m): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
But this man has wicked eyes oooo!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by UTILITYMAY(m): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
I just pity this man for one of two reasons.

a). He won't win this contest, not where APC and PDP is, but in this case, APGA is the big fish in Anambra. So how will ACCORD overtake APGA, pass through APC and PDP, and then win the election?

b). Even if he wins, I don't see him running a special government. There is nothing special he is bringing to the table that we have not been promised at one point or the other. So, at the end of the day, the same people who voted for him will still be the ones to disgrace him out of office. The man will definitely decamp to PDP if he wins, ACCORD Party will be betrayed.
Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by BrainSanitizer: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
If I hear!
When did three people translate to a cross section of Ndi Anambara?
No wonder someone called them lazy Nigerian youth.
Someone can not even sit down and write the statements of at least 15 to 20 people (real or fictitious).
Na wah oo.

1 Like

Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by nextstep(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
It seems a reasonable request from the electorate, but this being Nigeria, politics is not about what you can actually do for the people. It's about how to deceive people with #500 and empty promises.
Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by Skillsnigeria: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
grin
Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
lordm:
He won't even come third.

1 Like

Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by realstars: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Good Moves
Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by Plut01: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2021

Their evidence is too large for Ndi Anambra to see, says Lai.....

1 Like

Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by kennieG(m): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
Alex continue.. We are watching
Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by tonyashburton: 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
dailybuzzng is just another profile AlexReports is using to sell his paymaster's candidacy.
Let's wait till the election proper.

1 Like

Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by Thinktwicemybro: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
Maduka, hmmmmmm it's well
Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by Lamasta(m): 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
makavalley:
Maduka is coming
To your neighbourhood I guess grin
Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by InvertedHammer: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
/

Why is it that it is only in Igboland that philanthropy is used as the yardstick for measuring potential good leadership?

What have you done for the community? Nobody is asking what the government has done for them.

Good leadership and wealth are not interchangeable. Rochas used this format to play Imo people like Ludo.

Will these gullible people ever learn? I doubt.

I like Dr. Maduka. But his philanthropy in his town is beginning to look like a means to an end. It seems that it is the only
hope he has to get into Agu Awka. I guess everyone has to drive to his hometown to see things first before making decisions about the
election.

/

2 Likes

Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by SEGLIZ: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
how do you expect a man to reveal what he doesn't have.
Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by Powerbroker: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
superCleanworks:
Ok. But please I need money to buy EMULATOR so I can emulate maduka very well.

Can you be serious for once?
Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by Grateful02(m): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
I'm non partisan but This anambra state election is actually funny. We all know maduka is trying and pulling crowds but the truth is that he won't win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by Crossroad1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Na so
Re: Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate by OBALOLA55(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
lordm:
IS IT YOUR MONEYangry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let’s Avoid Politics Of Hate, Religious, Ethnic Sentiments – Buni To Nigerians / Grazing Bill: Ekiti State To Map Out Lands In All Local Government For Grazing / Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.