Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Cv/resume Upgrade - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cv/resume Upgrade (131 Views)

Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services / 5 Important Things Recruiters Search For In Your Cv/resume / Please Find Attached My Resume: The Right Way To Say It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cv/resume Upgrade by mycredentials: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
A strong CV is a must-have for any job application process. It’s your opportunity to show potential employers that you’re the best fit for the job. Standing out from the rest of the crowd is vital – and our CV writing service in Nigeria will help you do just that.

We will build a highly personalized credential based CV/Resume by linking and extracting data directly from your digital credentials into a well structured format that displays information in a way that makes it easy to read and assess.

The ETX.NG CV/Resume builder relies on validated credentials that must have already been submitted.

Visit https://etx.ng/digital-solutions/holder-resume-writing/ to get your CV upgraded.

Target Market
• Students and Alumni

Re: Cv/resume Upgrade by ozome15(m): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed: Executive Marketing Officer / Npower PPA: Can I Get Accepted Into A New LGA Of My Choice? / Nasarawa Npower Deployment Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.