Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Bbnaija: Why I Cried After Maria’s Eviction – Michael (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Why I Cried After Maria’s Eviction – Michael (video) (683 Views)

Pere Reacts After Maria Was Called Out For Snatching Cubana's Sister's Husband / Bbnaija Pere Fvck Jackie B With Play, Peace Kiss Michael (video) / Nengi Cried After Leaving Brighto's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why I Cried After Maria’s Eviction – Michael (video) by Mackenzie8845: 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Big Brother Naija Season 6, BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eyes' housemate, Michael on Sunday broke down in tears after Maria's eviction from the reality Tv show.

This Sunday's live eviction show saw Maria, JMK, and Sammie evicted from the popular Tv reality show hosted by Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.

Maria’s eviction came as a shocker to viewers as well as her fellow housemates as she was perceived to be one of the strong contenders to win the ultimate prize.

However, the reason Micheal broke down in tears is still a surprise to viewers and other housemates, especially his love interest Jackie B.

Recall that Maria had told Pere that she's s3xually attracted to Micheal, and Micheal has recently been coming closer to her. A connection which Jackie B didn't find welcoming.

When approached by Angel, Michael, who was in tears after Maria’s eviction, explained that...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Cried After Maria’s Eviction – Michael (video) by suffering: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mscheew. Three people left the show yet the foolish housemates cared only for the most annoying personality. Kai, I feel bad for Sammie and JMK. Maria deserved the eviction.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

20 Beautiful Pictures Of Instagram Star, Hajia Bintu / 11 Yr Old Boy (avanty) Drops His lastest Jamz / Watch Video Of A Man Who Strip Naked Inside The Bank In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.