Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Protect Your Self Your Village And Town Fulani Terrorist Is Coming - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protect Your Self Your Village And Town Fulani Terrorist Is Coming (529 Views)

Good News As ESN Terrorist Is Killed This Afternoon PHOTOS / IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist / Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protect Your Self Your Village And Town Fulani Terrorist Is Coming by Madmohamed1: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
If you don't protect your self no body will protect you. This is not time for prayer is time for action God can never protect people who don't protect their self

If you like pray still nest year if you don't take action God will never hear your prayers.

A prayer whit out action is useless, pray and apply action

Time to arm your self arm your village arm your community defend your life defend your generation to come defend heritage

Fulani is coming don't talk too much do the needful and get arm and ammunition as fast as possible

Don't wait for arm forces of buhari to defend you they are all Fulani commander's they don't give dam about you they want your land

You don't have much time do it known this coming tow years will be hell to people who fell asleep and open their doors to Fulani.

Don't trust any Fulani nest to you he may be a spy
Arm your self arm your self buhari have very bad agenda he want to archive something for northerner before he leave office
Buhari is a terrorist commander some of tariban commander visited him last week

Do something or die for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Protect Your Self Your Village And Town Fulani Terrorist Is Coming by tellmemore15: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
Should you be told.
Re: Protect Your Self Your Village And Town Fulani Terrorist Is Coming by adefitim(m): 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
I don get my own shakabula Incase war break out
Re: Protect Your Self Your Village And Town Fulani Terrorist Is Coming by buckeyemedia: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
adefitim:
Go & look for work Criminal, stop your armed robbery & banditry the law will catch up with you sooner than later.
Re: Protect Your Self Your Village And Town Fulani Terrorist Is Coming by buckeyemedia: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
adefitim:
Tell your people to urbanize your state, build rail racks, bridges, ICT infrastructure, industrialize the rural area, there will be nowhere for your so called enemies to hide, instead you scope low like the animals you are purportedly complaining about?
Re: Protect Your Self Your Village And Town Fulani Terrorist Is Coming by amc: 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Tell your people to urbanize your state, build rail racks, bridges, ICT infrastructure, industrialize the rural area, there will be nowhere for your so called enemies to hide, instead you scope low like the animals you are purportedly complaining about?

grin grin grin Na dem dem. All because of 2023.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Members Picket Kenyan Embassy In Ireland A Second Time - Pic & Video / Appeal Court grants Stay of Execution; halts Rivers, Lagos from collecting VAT / Borrowing To Accumulate Debt For Next Generations Is Criminal – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.