Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,599 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Pfizer Now Wants You To Take A Third Shot - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pfizer Now Wants You To Take A Third Shot (1077 Views)

Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher / Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows / Luciferase: The Bio-nano Chip Bill Gates Wants You To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pfizer Now Wants You To Take A Third Shot by AntiBalaka: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Not only Pfizer but all Vaccine producers now say that for their vaccines to be effective, one must take not
just two jabs but a third!

This is what we have been warning that anyone who takes the vaccine will end up taking the vaccine for the rest of their lives at total cost to them.

You don't roll out a vaccine during a pandemic.

You also don't roll out vaccines for flu viruses because they are highly mutative and so taking a vaccine for one variant will become useless by the time another wave hits.

2 Likes

Re: Pfizer Now Wants You To Take A Third Shot by theInterpreter: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
Take the vaccine at your risk cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pfizer Now Wants You To Take A Third Shot by lwisee: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Except you put a gun to my head,I will never take it.

3 Likes

Re: Pfizer Now Wants You To Take A Third Shot by suffering: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oi, 4chan troll, where is your source?

1 Like

Re: Pfizer Now Wants You To Take A Third Shot by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lol.
Re: Pfizer Now Wants You To Take A Third Shot by AntiBalaka: 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
[s]
suffering:
Oi, 4chan troll, where is your source?
[/s]

Go back to reddit, you commie scum.
Re: Pfizer Now Wants You To Take A Third Shot by N2B2: 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
lwisee:
Except you put a gun to my head,I will never take it.

Who has time to force you to take it? Everyone sensible is busy getting their jabs.

This matter is between you, your immune system, and the deadly delta Covid-19 variant.

Good luck.
Re: Pfizer Now Wants You To Take A Third Shot by AntiBalaka: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2021
[s]
N2B2:

Who has time to force you to take it? Everyone sensible is busy getting their jabs.

This matter is between you, your immune system, and the deadly delta Covid-19 variant.

Good luck.
[/s]

I will rather trust my God given immune system than take some jewish vaxx.

1 Like

Re: Pfizer Now Wants You To Take A Third Shot by malcom1X: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Baba they want you to take the jab every 5 months.

I'm not lying Lab rats go take your Vaccines.

1 Like

Re: Pfizer Now Wants You To Take A Third Shot by joyandfaith: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
[quote author=theInterpreter post=105322919]Take the vaccine at your risk cheesy[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Hawaii Soap Review (how To Know Original Hawaii Soap) / Weight Loss: Body Mass Index Calculator / Private (club Type) Fitness Centres/swimming Pool In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.