Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

I am a fool for creating this thread - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I am a fool for creating this thread (838 Views)

Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead / Only A Fool Becomes A Second Wife. / I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am a fool for creating this thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
How do I delete a thread
Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
How do I delete a thread
Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
How do I delete a thread

1 Like

Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
How do I delete a thread
Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
How do I delete a thread
Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by Dieuetla: 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
Holy spirit should be your guardian angel.
Always read and meditate on the word of God (th Bible) and He will always guide you
Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by iPrevail(m): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by Depressed101: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
You don't need a human to be your guidian angel.. Humans are built to fail.. Talk to God and ask him to be your guidian
Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by chatinent: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Format.

3 Likes

Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by greenie77: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Yashica:
I just received a discouraging email but I refuse to relent

Look into UK Universities. For UK schools, TOEFL and Application fee are not required for admission. Search for schools that offers full scholarship for September 2022.
Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by thorpido(m): 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
I admire your drive and your diligence towards your academics.
Anything is possible so i won't discourage you. However, the funds you need for what you want to do are huge and i don't know how you can get it in view of your present financial situation and background.

It is more logical to try to get skills that can bring them income for you while you also look out for a job. When you have a source of income, save while sourcing for scholarships.

2 Likes

Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
greenie77:

Look into UK Universities. For UK schools, TOEFL and Application fee are not required for admission. Search for schools that offers full scholarship for September 2022.

Yeah , I already did.
Schools that don't require TOEFL, ask for WASSCE certificate (B3 in English)
Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
thorpido:
I admire your drive and your diligence towards your academics.
Anything is possible so i won't discourage you. However, the funds you need for what you want to do are huge and i don't know how you can get it in view of your present financial situation and background.

It is more logical to try to get skills that can bring them income for you while you also look out for a job. When you have a source of income, save while sourcing for scholarships.

I'm currently a Corp member serving in a school in the north and relying on 33k, so saving is not really feasible at this point.
Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by boldx(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Following:
Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by thorpido(m): 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Yashica:

I'm currently a Corp member serving in a school in the north and relying on 33k, so saving is not really feasible at this point.
Ok, keep up the search for a scholarship. All the best.

1 Like

Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
thorpido:
Ok, keep up the search for a scholarship. All the best.

Thank you
Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by Xxx123xxx(m): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Keep knocking fight to the finish.

2 Likes

Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by wunmi590(m): 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
God will come through for you

2 Likes

Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thank you all for the encouraging comments. God bless you
Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 31, 2021
Each time I get an email, my heartbeat rises but it's just useless ads
Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
Proof
Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by bukatyne(f): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
Yashica:
Proof

@Yashica,

I am e-impressed with your resilient attitude and ability to succeed despite all odds.

You have done it so far hence I trust you can do it again.

Interestingly, not one road leads to the market so you can have your masters without travelling now. Because of your financial situation, a recurring capital intensive venture is neither advisable nor sustainable.

Your mother is sick means you care for her medical bills and most likely care for your siblings medically also.

Seeking for a angel online (I am assuming you have checked offline and found no one) would most likely land you in trouble or make you indebted to the wrong person. This is also frankly a way to make a mistake in the choice of a romantic partner.

I would advise that you get a job after NYSC (You can drop the course you read so that people can assist with job offers) so you have a means of income you can diligently save from.

While working, get all the stuffs you need to get like passport, transcript, required exams etc.

Also follow the following people on instagram if you don't: @drolubamiji @tundetash @mariammomodu

They help people get scholarships, grants and good jobs in UK, US and Canada through free advises via their posts and paid consultations and mentorship programs.

Please note that most of the scholarships and grants require you to pay a percentage of the fees.

Goodluck.
Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by Sirqt5(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Yashica:
I just received a discouraging email but I refuse to relent
were you expecting the sch to unfairly waive your application fee? when other applicants are paying? they don't do such, else they've to do the same for other applicants.

many folks on Nairaland are looking to further their studies abroad or japa out of Naija, you no be the only one. get a job, save up, ask ppl close to you.
Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sirqt5:
were you expecting the sch to unfairly waive your application fee? when other applicants are paying? they don't do such, else they've to do the same for other applicants.

many folks on Nairaland are looking to further their studies abroad or japa out of Naija, you no be the only one. get a job, save up, ask ppl close to you.

Yes.
No be only me.
Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
bukatyne:

@Yashica,

I am e-impressed with your resilient attitude and ability to succeed despite all odds.

You have done it so far hence I trust you can do it again.

Interestingly, not one road leads to the market so you can have your masters without travelling now. Because of your financial situation, a recurring capital intensive venture is neither advisable nor sustainable.

Your mother is sick means you care for her medical bills and most likely care for your siblings medically also.

Seeking for a angel online (I am assuming you have checked offline and found no one) would most likely land you in trouble or make you indebted to the wrong person. This is also frankly a way to make a mistake in the choice of a romantic partner.

I would advise that you get a job after NYSC (You can drop the course you read so that people can assist with job offers) so you have a means of income you can diligently save from.

While working, get all the stuffs you need to get like passport, transcript, required exams etc.

Also follow the following people on instagram if you don't: @drolubamiji @tundetash @mariammomodu

They help people get scholarships, grants and good jobs in UK, US and Canada through free advises via their posts and paid consultations and mentorship programs.

Please note that most of the scholarships and grants require you to pay a percentage of the fees.

Goodluck.

Thank you for the comment
Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
This thread is probably the biggest mistake I made this year. I'm sorry for disturbing
Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
I should have listened to the voice of reason
Re: I am a fool for creating this thread by dobnina(f): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
This thread is probably the biggest mistake I made this year. I'm sorry for disturbing
The truth is actually very bitter. Not everyone can take it.

(1) (Reply)

30 Traits Of A Narcissistic Parent / We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men / Sad, Two-year-old Accidentally Shoots Father Dead In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.