Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead (1496 Views)

DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included / Kean Itubo Itari Umasala Is Dead! Oldest Woman In Rivers Dies At 160 Years / I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead by Longman180(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
I Mohammad Abdul ganiyu tolani king of offa roman and rabish the prenatural of nairaland to come in futuretism in abash and lakash of war and diaguram in the society to come on man and mankind glory be to lord of atish and ata in mighty name Jesus we pray amen. angry grin

1 Like

Re: Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead by HumbleTrader: 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
Longman180:
I Mohammad Abdul ganiyu tolani king of offa roman and rabish the prenatural of nairaland to come in futuretism in abash and lakash of war and diaguram in the society to come on man and mankind glory be to lord of atish and ata in mighty name Jesus we pray amen. angry grin
Learn to use comma and full stop when you write.

11 Likes

Re: Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead by devilmaycry: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Learn to use comma and full stop when you write.
Type* rather
Re: Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead by HumbleTrader: 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
devilmaycry:

Type* rather
I'm just saying his post was difficult to read without punctuation.

And have you ever heard when someone one type a letter, it's always write a letter, whether it's pen and paper or a computer.

5 Likes

Re: Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead by Mindlog: 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
Longman180:

Just hoping you are not substance induced

10 Likes

Re: Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead by devilmaycry: 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
HumbleTrader:
I'm just saying his post was difficult to read without punctuation.

And have you ever heard when someone one type a letter, it's always write a letter, whether it's pen and paper or a computer.
Lol...
So u re writing with ur phone rn grin grin
Re: Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead by HumbleTrader: 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
devilmaycry:

Lol...
So u re writing with ur phone rn grin grin
I'm typing, and the end result of the typing are written text.

8 Likes

Re: Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead by Red02(m): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
Flee from drugs!!!

3 Likes

Re: Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead by Fira09(m): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
Dis one don craze, he won't pass Yaba left escapee.

2 Likes

Re: Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead by Longman180(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mindlog:

Just hoping you are not substance induced
mindlog you are dead tonight is Barack day and arches wanton on nairaland forum quote me again and you are lost forever. meanwhile i had.issue wit seun not you.
Re: Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead by Mindlog: 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
Longman180:
mindlog you are dead tonight is Barack day and arches wanton on nairaland forum quote me again and you are lost forever. meanwhile i had.issue wit seun not you.

I work in a psychiatric facility, so I am used to being threatened with death by patients 🤣🤣🤣

9 Likes

Re: Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead by Longman180(m): 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mindlog:

I work in a psychiatric facility, so I am used to being threatened with death by patients 🤣🤣🤣
oya death talk, let my and yours talk now bye
Re: Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead by Goodlady(f): 5:03am On Feb 09, 2023
Longman180:
Sir, have you eaten before you posted this? You need spiritual food. Or do you smoke?
Re: Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead by Longman180(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:

Sir, have you eaten before you posted this? You need spiritual food. Or do you smoke?
yea i smoke weed I junk Toto I junk jumoke I junk 2011 I junk titi I junk bedimi I junk Oshogbo I junk ire I junk war and your head dat is abnormal foolish girl shame on you go and collect your naira from E zero bank account. beside today is my birthday

Re: Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
Longman180:

Is that to Musiwa?
Re: Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead by Longman180(m): 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
Skyview01:

Is that to Musiwa?
musiwa is a editor to nairaland furom but,seun I mean,you don't slung me next time if you do I will hallapon you entirely bye.
Re: Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead by descartes400: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2023
Skyview01:

Is that to Musiwa?

you remember Musiwa of those days abi?
Re: Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead by Resurgent2016: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
Longman180:
yea i smoke weed I junk Toto I junk jumoke I junk 2011 I junk titi I junk bedimi I junk Oshogbo I junk ire I junk war and your head dat is abnormal foolish girl shame on you go and collect your naira from E zero bank account. beside today is my birthday

Can't argue with you on the bolded. Take less of it though, e get why
Re: Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
descartes400:

you remember Musiwa of those days abi?

I cant forget Musiwa na.
Re: Saga Is A Fool Seun Osewa A Paga Man Nairaland Is Dead by Longman180(m): 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
Resurgent2016:

Can't argue with you on the bolded. Take less of it though, e get why
beside i can junk your momstries from gavament to otron discussion I have talent on argument debate or marajuse talk thank kunle ijaiya.

(1) (Reply)

Reception Locations In Sango-ota Or Abeokuta Area / How To Save Marriage Tips - The Stages Of Marriage Failure And Solutions / What Pride Do U Have Being A Baby Mama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.