Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Pst Paul Enenche’s Daughter Causes Stir On Social Media With Her Fashion Sense - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pst Paul Enenche’s Daughter Causes Stir On Social Media With Her Fashion Sense (1037 Views)

Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) / Tayo Sobola Always Looking Like A Beauty Queen In Every Fashion Sense / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pst Paul Enenche’s Daughter Causes Stir On Social Media With Her Fashion Sense by Idamond: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
For me I see no wrong, cause she's putting on a well covered clothes https://m.facebook.com/deborahpaulenenche/

Deborah Paul enenche / daughter of the General overseer of Dunamis International Gospel Church, Pastor Paul Enenche, is currently trending on social media because of her unique fashion sense. A photo of the gospel singer recently went viral on Facebook and it has stirred mixed reactions from netizens. In the photo in which she was sitting on a car bonnet, she wore an ankara blouse with skirt, and paired it with a cowgirl hat and boot.
The photo has caused a stir on social media which led netizens to dig up more photos of her in different aberrant outfits. From the photos, it is obvious that Deborah fancies cowgirl boots and ankle-high shoes.

Meanwhile, netizens have taken to Facebook to share their thoughts about her choice of clothing. Some applauded her for being true to herself and wearing what she loves, while others criticized her and claimed her dress sense doesn’t speak well of her as a pastor’s daughter .

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/daughter-pastor-paul-enenche-social-media-fashion-sense/

Re: Pst Paul Enenche’s Daughter Causes Stir On Social Media With Her Fashion Sense by chatinent: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
Everybody is concentrating on her fashion sense and I am seeing iPhone 11 there scenting like tithes.
Re: Pst Paul Enenche’s Daughter Causes Stir On Social Media With Her Fashion Sense by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
Some men of God failed at home,that's all I have to say.

1 Like

Re: Pst Paul Enenche’s Daughter Causes Stir On Social Media With Her Fashion Sense by Idamond: 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
tongue

Re: Pst Paul Enenche’s Daughter Causes Stir On Social Media With Her Fashion Sense by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
Some men of God failed at home,that's all I have to say.
they failed because the lady loves boots and hats right? Which one does your sister wear? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage S£X T@P€ Released, Celebs React / Young Ghanaian Man Is Loved Up With His Older Russian Wife / Nigerian Actress /singer Cossy Orjiakor Join In The PVC Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.