Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,279 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Hello Everybody, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hello Everybody, (572 Views)

Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) / Why Is Everybody Against Network Marketing? / Hello U Wanna Buy Some Things In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Everybody, by gracebiz(f): 9:36pm On May 21, 2011
My name is Grace, I am from Nigeria but leave in Italy with my family.
I would really need some friends here to show me how things works around here.
Thanks.
Re: Hello Everybody, by nopoverty(m): 5:10pm On May 22, 2011
you can invest in transportation or oil, very lucrative,pls, call the number below to talk if you are interested.i can manage it for you with 100% trust
Re: Hello Everybody, by snowdrops(m): 6:33pm On May 22, 2011
nopoverty:

you can invest in transportation or oil, very lucrative,pls, call the number below to talk if you are interested.i can manage it for you with 100% trust
i don't think that's what she asked for.
This is her first post and she is new on NL.
My dear sister, just keep going through different sections eg, family, romance, politics, sports, etc and find the ones that interest you. you can join in the debates by commenting or starting a new thread as you just did.

so enjoy.
Re: Hello Everybody, by Nairaplus(m): 1:48pm On May 23, 2011
Hi Grace!

How are you, your husband and children? Nairaland is a discussion forum for Nigerians to share their thoughts, ideas, etcc by posting New Topics or replying to already existing ones. Just go to a board of your interest and click to view the topics there. then feel free to post reply to any topic or start your own.
Re: Hello Everybody, by andypash(m): 11:58pm On May 29, 2011
Welcome to NL, here u can assist any poster wit ur advice maybe funny or serious one as case maybe alway if u want to kno more of a place in this world about any topic i can boldly say that nigerians are in any country that human beings to update on any issue that exist in this world
You can also pass a message via NL;u get to read latest news around the world here
Re: Hello Everybody, by y2kaustin(m): 1:40pm On May 30, 2011
Hi Grace,what are you interest.thats the first thing you have to come up with,then i can make available to you all the info you need and advice accordingly,hoping to hear from you soon. y2kaustin@gmail.com
Re: Hello Everybody, by snowdrops(m): 1:56pm On May 30, 2011
make una leave gracebiz alone o.

(1) (Reply)

Am Beef Meat Supplier / Do U Want 2 Sell Any Home Property.call 08037133612 / Truck Wanted For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.