Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Actor Jnr Pope Confronted Onyi Alex After She Claimed She Can’t Date A Broke Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Jnr Pope Confronted Onyi Alex After She Claimed She Can’t Date A Broke Man (1678 Views)

Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking / Uche Ebere Reaches Out To Alex After Sex Allegations / #BBNaija: Tobi speaks on relationship with Cee-c, Alex after show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Jnr Pope Confronted Onyi Alex After She Claimed She Can’t Date A Broke Man by Dollyspyz(m): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nigerian actor, Junior Pope, confronted Onyi Alex, a coworker, after she stated she couldn’t have anything to do with a broke man.

Pope exhorted his followers to disregard social media advice, stating that broke people with prospects will also prove to be valuable assets in the future.

In his words;

“But na rich men help 95 percent of all the broke women before and set them up. Why can’t it happen the other way round (Just asking for a friend)

My dear sisters don’t be deceived. Social media will f*ck your psych up. With a broke guy or girl with prospects you can build an empire. It’s a process. Make Dem no use pressure k!ll una. In your little way, you are all trying.”

[b]Sources:[/b]https://gossipinfo.com.ng/2021/08/30/actor-jnr-pope-confronted-onyi-alex-after-she-claimed-she-cant-date-a-broke-man/

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Confronted Onyi Alex After She Claimed She Can’t Date A Broke Man by Samfloxin(m): 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Snake kingdom girl
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Confronted Onyi Alex After She Claimed She Can’t Date A Broke Man by 1billi(m): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
As far back of 2015 I was working in immaculate hotel as a room service attendant in o-town well thank God am not that level again and shout out to my big dawg who showed me d way up, do you know this particular lady was fvcked to an extent she ran out of the room with duvet sheet round her, grin lolzz omo anytime I see her picture I get a flash back of what happened back then. Na olosho she be and with the right price you go bang hell out of her

2 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Confronted Onyi Alex After She Claimed She Can’t Date A Broke Man by DaddyRochie1642: 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
I will train my Sons to always know their Worth as a Man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Confronted Onyi Alex After She Claimed She Can’t Date A Broke Man by DaddyRochie1642: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
1billi:
As far back of 2015 I was working in immaculate hotel as a room service attendant well thank God am not that level again and shout out to my big dawg who showed me d way up, do you know this particular lady was fvcked to an extent she ran out of the room with duvet sheet round her, grin lolzz omo anytime I see her picture I get a flash back of what happened back then. Na olosho she be and with the right price you go bang hell out of her

What are you saying, be like say Highness don hold this one.

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Confronted Onyi Alex After She Claimed She Can’t Date A Broke Man by 1billi(m): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Yea I might be high but I know what am doing, what I just said now is a real info girl no cap
DaddyRochie1642:

What are you saying, be like say Highness don hold this one.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Confronted Onyi Alex After She Claimed She Can’t Date A Broke Man by MhizzAJ(f): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
1billi:
As far back of 2015 I was working in immaculate hotel as a room service attendant in o-town well thank God am not that level again and shout out to my big dawg who showed me d way up, do you know this particular lady was fvcked to an extent she ran out of the room with duvet sheet round her, grin lolzz omo anytime I see her picture I get a flash back of what happened back then. Na olosho she be and with the right price you go bang hell out of her

Shut up
Bloody liar

Everybody has their spec
Follow ur spec

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Confronted Onyi Alex After She Claimed She Can’t Date A Broke Man by DSC7: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oga Pope let them know......

Na her type go make her fellow girls fall into depression....

She dey talk like say no be men dey Bankroll her angry..
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Confronted Onyi Alex After She Claimed She Can’t Date A Broke Man by Divija(f): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
All these yeyebrity and their wahala... She said she can't date a broke man... Leave her na... Her life her choice... If you want a broke man/woman good for you
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Confronted Onyi Alex After She Claimed She Can’t Date A Broke Man by Depressed101: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
1billi:
na today, they are all in Abuja every weekend... They are all hoes
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Confronted Onyi Alex After She Claimed She Can’t Date A Broke Man by Rules7: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=1billi post=105327874]As far back of 2015 I was working in immaculate hotel as a room service attendant in o-town well thank God am not that level again and shout out to my big dawg who showed me d way up, do you know this particular lady was fvcked to an extent she ran out of the room with duvet sheet round her, grin lolzz omo anytime I see her picture I get a flash back of what happened back then. Na olosho she be and with the right price you go bang hell out of am.
Are you dead man, I've been trying to reach you
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Confronted Onyi Alex After She Claimed She Can’t Date A Broke Man by Majestickris7: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
As if she doesn't have a Broke A$$ in her FAMILY!
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Confronted Onyi Alex After She Claimed She Can’t Date A Broke Man by 1billi(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Check your mail[quote author=Rules7 post=105334244][/quote]
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Confronted Onyi Alex After She Claimed She Can’t Date A Broke Man by Onyi22(f): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
grin cheesy They are coming out to attack the innocent lady

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Gifts Portable N5 Million As Zazu Shut Down Enugu / Aki Returns From Honeymoon In Abu Dhabi, Plans Valentine In America / Is Top Nollywood Actor Odunlade Adekola's Marriage In Trouble?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.