Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) (6182 Views)

Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. / HURRAY!!! DPR Has Started Calling Successful Candidates After 3 Years. / Hurray SEC-YPP Have Started Calling! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by divenchi(m): 11:44am On Jul 20, 2007
LETS GIVE GOD THE GLORY FOR IT

Dear Sir/Madam,
We refer to your application for Technical Graduate Position. We wish to invite you for selection tests on Saturday, 4th August, 2007 at 10:30hrs. The venue is the Restaurant, Shell Main Office, Opposite Federal Government College, Warri.

You are required to bring along with you originals of your certificates, (WAEC, Degree & NYSC, detailed curriculum vitae (paper form), testimonials, birth certificate (Government Registered) or Age Declaration, an electronic calculator, Pencils and Erasers, a recent passport photograph (full face and without glasses and a valid form of identification). You may not be tested if you do not bring the originals of your credentials. Please note that Mobile phones and other personal items besides those listed in above paragraph, will not be accepted into the test rooms.

You will be responsible for your transportation and accommodation (Non Warri Residents only) for which you will be reimbursed at our own rates.

Please print and bring along this invitation letter. Should you have any queries or further clarification, kindly e-mail by replying to the e-mail address above (sender only).

On your arrival at the test venue, please ask to see Aisha, Arit or Patricia.
Please disregard this invitation if you did the same test last year.
Yours Faithfully,
BERNARD ENAHORO
Corporate Recruitment
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited
Eastern Division, P O Box 263 Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by Ijaybaby: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2007
hi Divenchi,

is this invitation strictly for those that applied or for every body that is interested? or was it sent to your box.

Pls i need clarification

ijay
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by divenchi(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2007
ijay sorry for the delay it was sent to my box, so i think it is strictly for those who receives the same mail.

Please watch my back
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by Matured26(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2007
OOO BOY,
Na wa ooooooooo
Don't tell me that Shell wants to do this thing again this year without me.
Why Warri?
Abeg anyone that applied from Lagos seen the same?

Cheers
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by benmaxy2: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2007
i am still believing God for another chance if they did not call me. Although, i have not finished my service cry
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by benakomah: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2007
pls i got the same mail n my centre is ikeja Lagos
but 1 thing am worried about is the fact that the IV letter was not addressed to me neither was i copied
both d sender and d reciever beared enahoro.benard@shell.com and copied ifidon n patricia both of shell
is urs d same format too?

pls reply n if so then this is the reason why i missed d 2nd stage of nlng  smiley
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by doski(f): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2007
My fellow, i received the letter the same way you described.

Why would a big company as shell invite people for test without
Their names/e-mail address on it.

I wrote them to confirm for me if i was the intended receipient.
You can write them too
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by Matured26(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2007
Maybe It's a minimum of 2.1 thing then
If not, don't know why am not called
Will keep on hoping till the day am settled.

Cheers,
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by orjigga1: 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2007
jst recivd mine too. its on d 7th august. Ogba, Lagos. na all body ohhhhhhhh
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by jenks(m): 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2007
hello house,
got my invitation this morning. mine is 1st august @ presidential hotel ph
knw some friends who got d same date but diff time
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by eesaah(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2007
Hello house, i got the same mail also and mine comes up on the 7th August at Execellence hotel ogba ikeja at 13:00hrs.Is there anyone with the same timing and venue?
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by saxon(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2007
House, response is needed to matured26's question. Any "below 2.1" among those invited for the test?
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by confibobo(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2007
saxon:

House, response is needed to matured26's question. Any "below 2.1" among those invited for the test?

THE TEST IS NOT RESTRICTED TO 2.1 ALONE, 2.2 ALSO WAS CALLED. I HAD 2.2 AND WAS SLATED FOR 7TH OF AUG.
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by Matured26(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2007
Saxon,
Thanks a lot for prompting Nairalanders to answer my question.
Confibobo,
Now am relieved that 2.2 guys were called.
Thanks for the info.
Guess I'll keep waiting.
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by Geezle(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2007
Please dear nairalanders,

Lets know what the outcome is from the test as soon as u finish.

Thats those of u that get to be at the start of the prog
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by uchetobi(f): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2007
You dint see your address cuz you were blind copied, it’s a way of preventing your email from being spammed because am sure they had to send the mail at once
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by divenchi(m): 11:15am On Jul 23, 2007
jenks ABEG can you please tell us what came out, so that we can have a brief knowledge about what we are to expect.
Secondly, does anyone in the house knows what to expect from shell??
Please reply
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by Bebesula(f): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2007
can one gate crash, i applied too but i av not seen my invitation
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by dudu036(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2007
u guys can as well send us the email address to send in queries,
just for us to put our mind to rest. one cant just be anxious for nothing.pls
one need to find out if more invitations wud be sent later
to rst of us that are yet bto see any invitations
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by Tim4real(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2007
Hello house,
please I want to know if Shell has finished calling people in PH?Cos, i ve not received any invitation from them.
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by gben1: 4:42am On Jul 29, 2007
HELLO
PLS IN CASE YOU HAVE AN INSIDER WHO CAN HELP ME CHECK MY NAME
I HAD 22 GEOGRAPHY AND REGIONAL PLANNING
PLS SEND ME
ASSIST ME FOR GOD SAKE
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by donofram: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2007
do anybody know when and where the shell test is in portharcourt?
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by missb1: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2007
pls someone should pls keep me informed o, i ve not been call o. are they stttill calling people?
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by scaranek: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2007
I just wan use this opportunity to inform some of our guys who have been invited for the Shell apptitude test.
First I will like to state that this is just another aptitude test , dont go there unsettled or tensed. The test just needs u to be:-
fast as much as u can, not more that u can.This may be the EASIEST APTITUDE TEST U WILL WRITE.
You will be assesed based on the much u have written, u can be assessed over 10, while another may be over 23 depending on the much he has answered. So u must be sure of what u put down, but still be fast.Dont just go shading!
During the test follow instructions, becareful not to open the page b4 u are asked to, do the examples with ur cordinator as he will invite u to, there is usually a lot of invigilators and scores of police men.
Goto this page "http://www.shldirect.com/practice_tests.html" and click on the "full-length timed practice test?" Plan for this by having a good internet connection n be ready to be there for abt 2:30mins. Go slowly n read all the instructions, open an account with them as they will ask u to, then do the sample test.
The site will time u while u do the test n send ur feedback to ur email address at the end. THIS MAY BE THE ONLY PREPARATION U MAY NEED!, i think that was the only one I had.
SHL sets the test for shell so after doing the sample test u can now revise on that line, especially the graphical/data anlysis one, thats all u will see in numerical reasoning, none of those our usual maths, no science subject, just Numerical reasoning, Verbal reasoning and Spatial analysis!!!
PLS REMEMBER TO REST WELL B4 THE TEST N PRAY TO GOD.
Pls know that the above are my own personal opinion, they may not be correct but it may be close. Pls visit the SHL site, they set the test. This will give u a feel of what to expect.
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by AlfaPrime: 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2007
Matured26, pls may I know ur course of study and the school u finished from?would also like to know if u finally heard from SITP.
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by taiwosoji(m): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2007
Hi People please some of us are writing on 7-9th Aug it will be good if you guyz that wrote earlier may b 1st Aug to help post an Area of Concentration thanks
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by eesaah(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2007
@scaranek God go bless you plenty plenty for that useful tip.
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by uptol: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2007
anybody can gate crash in any exam if u pass u will be taken
dont loose hope frds. God is there for us grin grin grin grin
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by ratiken(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2007
Just finished mine in Portharcourt, So these are the few tips i can Offer
1. The test consists of Verbal reasoning, Numerical reasoning and spatial analysis
2. Verbal comes first - 35 questions in 35 minutes
3. Numerical reasoning 2nd - 30 questions in 35 minutes
4. Spatial Analysis - 40 questions in 15 minutes

I wouldn't say this is the easiest test I've written but was relatively fair.
For those yet to write theirs, I think you should be concious of the time factor and work as fast and accurately as u can.
There is nothing to be scared about cos it was all good.
So all i can say is cheer up and be prepared. Best of lucks
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by ratiken(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2007
Just finished mine in Portharcourt, So these are the few tips i can Offer
1. The test consists of Verbal reasoning, Numerical reasoning and spatial analysis
2. Verbal comes first - 35 questions in 35 minutes
3. Numerical reasoning 2nd - 30 questions in 35 minutes
4. Spatial Analysis - 40 questions in 15 minutes

I wouldn't say this is the easiest test I've written but was relatively fair.
For those yet to write theirs, I think you should be concious of the time factor and work as fast and accurately as u can.
There is nothing to be scared about cos it was all good.
So all i can say is cheer up and be prepared. Best of lucks.  smiley
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by mokpas: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2007
MATURED26 lets do it this way, we have similar "shoe sizes" only i have an HND.
lets get informed when (definitely not if --- tufiaqwa) you get your I.V, and i'll do like wise when i get mine. Depending on who gets his first.
Re: Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) by dabaros: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2007
Hi Rati Ken,
thanks for your info on the test taken today.
Can you please remember a concrete example of what the spatial reasoning/analysis test was like?
Would appreciate your response, mine comes up on Tuesday in Lagos.
Thanks, good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got Civil Defence Job / Top And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria / Middle East Jobs With Free Visa And Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.