Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Is Bicx A Real Trading Website - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Bicx A Real Trading Website (337 Views)

How To Make It Big As A Real Estate Agent And Manager / Most Important Thing To Know As A Real Estate Investor In Nigeria / It Is Not A Real Investment If It Is Not A Real Estate, Invest Now @2.5m/acre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Bicx A Real Trading Website by Temmiesmart: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
I came across a website online which claim to simply trade on your behalf to generate revenue. Their professionals trade on your behalf to generate revenue, All you need is just to invest and their professionals trade on your behalf. The name of the website is Bicx.me, I want to know if anyone has invested and trade with them and if the website is legit.
Re: Is Bicx A Real Trading Website by Curvinus(m): 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
You want to put money into waters?
Re: Is Bicx A Real Trading Website by Lexusgs430: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Temmiesmart:
I came across a website online which claim to simply trade on your behalf to generate revenue. Their professionals trade on your behalf to generate revenue, All you need is just to invest and their professionals trade on your behalf. The name of the website is Bicx.me, I want to know if anyone has invested and trade with them and if the website is legit.

If they decide to MMM you and shutdown website......... Who you go hold.......... wink

(1) (Reply)

Abeg App Wrong Transaction / 8 Ways To Aggressively Find Customers Offline / The Single Hidden And Neglected Forex Skill That Will Make You Money In Online F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.