Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design (6985 Views)

FG To Train 500,000 Public Servants On Digital Economy / Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress / RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design by rosinkkit: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
It should be 5,000, 50,000 or more, trained in programming and IT, so that these jobless Igbo youths can get IPOBism out of their system.

Anambra should do the same, because the IPOB madness seems to be high in that state.
Re: Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design by Plut01: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2021

Nice one.

But why is it that the first five monikers on this thread are new members? Well, they are doing their Job but this attempt to launder his image will not work. Nigerians are now smarter than before. Nah like this them package the Gworo chewing Animal for us as the best thing after Bread and beans meal.

Re: Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design by GeneralDae: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
sKeetz:
2 months to learn web/app development?

What a joke!!
It would help introduce them to it with a few projects, then they take it off from there on their own.
2 months is great in my opinion, in order to give room to train/introduce more youths.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design by gsharp12(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nice move from FG. Trade your crypto assets for fiat currency @505/$

Re: Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design by ultiabaz36(m): 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

Will you shut up there!!! If dem check you well, u never eat good for days
Problem tie niyen grin grin
Re: Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design by Bngf: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design by ShedrachU(m): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lol, everyone who don't know about this project with Utiva is now praising the most useless governor in the SE.

Lemme shock you; this project no be today, it's more than 6 months now he proposed this till now, and he is coming up with it the second time. He has dodge the first money released for this by the state government.

If you know well about the presidential hotel saga in Enugu you'll understand what I mean.

Ugwuanyi na scam!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design by doggedfighter(f): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
sKeetz:
2 months to learn web/app development?

What a joke!!

It must be bold of you to think any actual training took place aside taking of pictures grin grin
Re: Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design by PotatoSalad(m): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
Instaverify:
Sponsored post
With paid comments grin
Na we wey dey here go tell dem wetin dey sup for Enugu.
Enugu is in the hands of propagandists and social media asslickers
Re: Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design by caleboxylic: 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Gburugburu2023:
SMEs: Enugu govt to train additional 500 youths in Programming and Product Design

https://www.facebook.com/219622205177206/posts/1259517587854324/

Enugu SME program is cool. That's the best thing that failure did.
I applaud him .
Re: Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design by zombieHUNTER: 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Instaverify:
Sponsored post

All those monikers on front page are from the same place..

Paid useless youths..

Enugu never had it this bad in governance

Media propaganda everywhere

The fool is doing absolutely nothing in the state
Re: Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design by Habib101: 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Welcome development, we need more capitalism in this country which equals to more jobs which equals to less banditry kidnapping unemployment etc.
Re: Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design by sreamsense: 12:54am On Aug 31, 2021
Hope trainers are not just there to partner with government to siphon money? How will your learn programming in two months and they will be able to develop real-live business applications? Which language will they learn in two months? I am sure all these trainers will just introduce programming to them and ask them to keep developing or learn on their owns. What was prerequisite used to admit people they trained programming in two months ? People that have elementary knowledge in programming or just novice? If you teach them programming in two months, will you also help them improve their thinking capabilities in order to solve diverse problems on their owns? If governor and his commissioner are not just trying to waste state resources, give them one year intensive training and monitor their progresses in programming before this program can be tagged sucesseful
Re: Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design by Eagba(m): 3:31am On Aug 31, 2021
graphics103:
cool

Ehen. Do the training abeg. After the training, provide small something for them to take practice their new learned skills oh no be just to train them keep.
so,if I try you for programming, I go still provide you with small thing to take practice your skill?
Re: Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design by Yankee101: 4:57am On Aug 31, 2021
At last
Re: Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design by vickydevoka(m): 6:19am On Aug 31, 2021
PopDsmoke:
Wow....
This man is certainly a wise choice
I'm voting him for president
They man is not coming out. Some Enugu people don't like him bcus de say he is stingy. Some of the people prefer chop I chop , without u doing anything
Re: Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 31, 2021
People that learn to program this way hardly go far in their careers.

I mean, the government is involved, you'd expect the program to be marred with mediocracy and cronyism.
Re: Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design by charcoy2k: 6:49am On Aug 31, 2021
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is busy looting the state's fund with the so called youth empowerment. The man is the worst governor Enugu state had ever produced. Devil always wearing white to camouflage.
Re: Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design by Godbless3(m): 8:05am On Aug 31, 2021
Well, this should be added to education curriculum as a whole instead of doing this a form of project to loot money.
Untill we start doing the right thing, sees our mistake and fix it till then we will continue to celebrate rubbish.
Re: Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design by Sheriman(m): 9:16am On Aug 31, 2021
sreamsense:
Hope trainers are not just there to partner with government to siphon money? How will your learn programming in two months and they will be able to develop real-live business applications? Which language will they learn in two months? I am sure all these trainers will just introduce programming to them and ask them to keep developing or learn on their owns. What was prerequisite used to admit people they trained programming in two months ? People that have elementary knowledge in programming or just novice? If you teach them programming in two months, will you also help them improve their thinking capabilities in order to solve diverse problems on their owns? If governor and his commissioner are not just trying to waste state resources, give them one year intensive training and monitor their progresses in programming before this program can be tagged sucesseful
You're right my brother. Programming 3D Animation are not something you can learn and good at it in just 2 months. I don't even sure if those facilitators are real Android developers cos they already know it is not possible unless they are in to chop government money which will led to the abandonment of the program. Learning the basics of Kotlin/Java or whatever language they want to use takes months. Developing different kinds of Application with the language is another learning process.
Re: Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design by Jdbrasco2: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2021
Waoh that's nice. Never liked the Gov cos he is weak on security. But I applaud him for this
Re: Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design by Litmus: 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
Great, we need other governors emulating this. Nothing stops us mass producing programmers and software engineers.
Re: Enugu Government To Train 500 Youths In Programming And Product Design by shantti(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2021
Programming takes year and years of practice to learn. I don't know how they will learn all that there is to learn under such a short period of time. I've come to realize that it is better to learn how to use a particular programming language to solve a problem than trying to learn everything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Northern Nigeria Peace Awards: Deputy Speaker, Minister Shine / Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. / President Bola Tinubu Meets Members Of The Organised Private Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.