Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House (25519 Views)

BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) / BBNaija: Jackie Wins N1.5 Million "Pepsi Lyrics Challenge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House by GGirll: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mandrake20:
Dem try

Abeg how much be garri

N12000 for 1 painter
Re: Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House by SEYILIGHT(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
How come
Re: Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House by Nigeriainpeace: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
2 person's head of house how that means no need for deputy then
Re: Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House by Seniorwriter(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Seen

GGirll:

N12000 for 1 painter
container.
Fixed.

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House by fredogheny: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
JACKIE B and JAYPAUL is there any chemistry?

Re: Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House by younglleo: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
ok
Re: Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
Show for FOOLS..
Re: Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House by Darkblood: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
The vulture griller
jbreezy:
Na so berbecue seller fess me comment...no wahala sha..God's time is the best

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House by techWriter1: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Na so berbecue buyer erm me clarification...no wahala sha..God's moment is the best

Need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House by justicechichex: 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Good for them! One more week of being in the house, plus eating free food. Coz I'm sure they have the less fanbase in the house
Re: Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House by annyz: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Like for White Money to stay.

Share for White Money to be evicted.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House by Moji12(f): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
post=105332515:
#Team BomaForTheMoney
Una too de dream, I like him though more than that albino that has used food to collect the other housemates glory.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House by Bngf: 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oh
Re: Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House by ThothHermes: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
post=105332515:
#Team BomaForTheMoney
I thought last year you were insulting youths watching other people sleep. Zombie anywhere belle face. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House by Marquee8: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please anyone with useful information would be rewarded...

How can I send money to an account without the narration showing my name?

I don't want any name just a specific narration.

Thank you
Re: Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House by Emeka71(m): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
vickydevoka:

With her big nyash. She tried
Even Shelly-Ann-Fraser always come 1st in 100-meter race with her big buttox; so this is not about big buttox; but your ability to compete and win.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House by effort1: 1:02am On Aug 31, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

Shut up. Jobless
Re: Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House by effort1: 1:05am On Aug 31, 2021
Livesimple:

Look at this one with a stinking vagina, useless bigoted insane uninformed terrorist. tueh, spits. grin grin grin grin I love the way i insult her

Mannabbgrills is a man. We even know his full name. He is the one using NLpolicewoman. Imagine a man pretending to be a woman. It is either he is a gay or has thing for double standard life.
Re: Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 31, 2021
Kool

(1) (2) (Reply)

"The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson / What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers / BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.