Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

God I Need Deliverance From Bet9ja And The Spirit Of Fornication - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / God I Need Deliverance From Bet9ja And The Spirit Of Fornication (560 Views)

Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta / The Woman Ekiti Pastor Injured Her Vagina During Deliverance Dies (Photos) / See What I Discovered From Bet9ja This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God I Need Deliverance From Bet9ja And The Spirit Of Fornication by Lazypoke(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Early 2013 my friend in secondary school taught me how to masturbate, since then I have not been free from, I do it almost every day. I have a girlfriend and we have been dating for the past five years and I haven't slept with her once because she is a virgin, I have rejected all her pleas for me to break her virginity, she does not complain because I told her I will only sleep with her wen we get married and she agreed, but I keep visiting the brothel I will spend almost my whole salary sleeping with prostitutes cry and thereafter I will transfer the rest money into my bet9ja account in a bid to recover the money I spent on those prostitutes, but I will end up loosing everything. As I type this now am totally broke despite the fact that I was paid last week, I just took my last 3k to the brothel and now am left with nothing. I feel like a total failure and a disappointment to my family and my maker in heaven. Please nairalanders I need ur advice on how to break free from these deadly addictions cry cry cry
Re: God I Need Deliverance From Bet9ja And The Spirit Of Fornication by DaddyRochie1642: 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
See how Kpekus is making this man to be Weeping and gnashing his teeth accompanied with Bitter Lamentations.

Never Underestimate the Power of Kpekus.

1 Like

Re: God I Need Deliverance From Bet9ja And The Spirit Of Fornication by Onyi22(f): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
cheesy grin This is nothing but sign of a Useless Boyfriend
Re: God I Need Deliverance From Bet9ja And The Spirit Of Fornication by Houstonmarrow: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Chai sorry o
Re: God I Need Deliverance From Bet9ja And The Spirit Of Fornication by Righteousness2(m): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
grin
When we Admonishment young folks on these things they think we are babbling.

The Spirits behind these evils are messing up Destinies
It's Good to see that you know you need Deliverance.

All you need do is to Genuinely come into a relationship with JESUS Christ.

Chat me on WhatsApp! I will be Glad to lead you to Christ

2 Likes

Re: God I Need Deliverance From Bet9ja And The Spirit Of Fornication by Homeboiy: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
No be new thing nah

Some persons dey sleep for bet shops

And some for ashawo house

1 Like

Re: God I Need Deliverance From Bet9ja And The Spirit Of Fornication by Lazypoke(m): 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
I have already given my life to Christ and baptized since 2018
Righteousness2:
grin

Re: God I Need Deliverance From Bet9ja And The Spirit Of Fornication by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ahan how can these two vicious demons be tormenting only u.

Na only u waka come
Re: God I Need Deliverance From Bet9ja And The Spirit Of Fornication by Righteousness2(m): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lazypoke:
I have already given my life to Christ and baptized since 2018
And you Visiting Prostitute! And engaging in Unrighteousness?
Which Jesus is that?

1 Like

Re: God I Need Deliverance From Bet9ja And The Spirit Of Fornication by Shellsploit: 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin

Righteousness 2sef angry
Re: God I Need Deliverance From Bet9ja And The Spirit Of Fornication by Promzy99: 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
While askin God for a new heart, get financial discipline. Keep part of ur salary far 4rm u. U cn give a trustd person 2 be makin savings 4 u. Then, occupy urself wit sumtin meaninful so u won't have time 4 bet9ja.

1 Like

Re: God I Need Deliverance From Bet9ja And The Spirit Of Fornication by Lazypoke(m): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thanks and God bless u
Promzy99:
While askin God for a new heart, get financial discipline. Keep part of ur salary far 4rm u. U cn give a trustd person 2 be makin savings 4 u. Then, occupy urself wit sumtin meaninful so u won't have time 4 bet9ja.
Re: God I Need Deliverance From Bet9ja And The Spirit Of Fornication by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lazypoke:
Early 2013 my friend in secondary school taught me how to masturbate, since then I have not been free from, I do it almost every day. I have a girlfriend and we have been dating for the past five years and I haven't slept with her once because she is a virgin, I have rejected all her pleas for me to break her virginity, she does not complain because I told her I will only sleep with her wen we get married and she agreed, but I keep visiting the brothel I will spend almost my whole salary sleeping with prostitutes cry and thereafter I will transfer the rest money into my bet9ja account in a bid to recover the money I spent on those prostitutes, but I will end up loosing everything. As I type this now am totally broke despite the fact that I was paid last week, I just took my last 3k to the brothel and now am left with nothing. I feel like a total failure and a disappointment to my family and my maker in heaven. Please nairalanders I need ur advice on how to break free from these deadly addictions cry cry cry

Inbox me. You are not a failure
Re: God I Need Deliverance From Bet9ja And The Spirit Of Fornication by Lazypoke(m): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Pls send me ur WhatsApp number
mikezuruki:

Inbox me. You are not a failure
Re: God I Need Deliverance From Bet9ja And The Spirit Of Fornication by Resurgent2016: 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lazypoke:
Pls send me ur WhatsApp number

Be careful with anyone who cannot clearly state his message here.

On your issue, replace addiction with addiction e.g sport betting with watching movies. Completely avoid d subject of sport. Or with reading.

As for fornication, your sex drive has already kicked in replace it by getting married or having a healthy sexual relationship

1 Like

Re: God I Need Deliverance From Bet9ja And The Spirit Of Fornication by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
Onyi22:
cheesy grin This is nothing but sign of a Useless Boyfriend
Agnes onu ugba! Who asked you?

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Brutality in Itire LCDA / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Cables From Electric Pole In Kano (Pix) / Messenger Kakaotalk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.