Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Naughty By Choice - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naughty By Choice (16794 Views)

The Naughty Sisters (18+) / Marriage By Choice: Why Judge Regina Daniels? –fearmouthcomedy / Naughty Whatsapp Group Link Twerk Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 7:33am On Sep 27, 2022
SeyiDominion:
You have to have a measured reaction to the news,” she said, firmly. “You can’t draw attention to us.”

“I won’t,” he said. His eyes widened. “Does that mean you are?”

“Measured!” she said, leaning toward him.

“But you are,” he stated. He looked at her abdomen.

“We made a baby, Bobby,” she whispered.

He sat, frozen, long enough that she began to worry. Then he sagged in his seat.

“We made a baby,” he sighed. He blinked. “I made a baby! I had sex with a woman and made a baby in her!” His voice had started to get louder and she reached to put her hand in his lap.

“Measured,” she Debayonded him. “We don’t want people to take notice of us.”

He looked down at her hand and then at her face.

“I made a baby in you,” he whispered. “I had sex with the most beautiful woman in the world and she got pregnant.”

“Yes,” she said, squeezing the front of his trousers. “We need to talk about that.”

He blinked.

“We do? I thought that’s what you wanted.”

“It is what I wanted. I’m very happy about it. But there are things that have to happen, now, and I’m not sure how to proceed.”

“What kind of things?” he asked. “I can’t believe I got a woman pregnant!”

“I need some legal advice, but I can’t afford to hire an attorney just yet,” she said. “Do you think you could ask your mother some questions get some idea of how we should do this?”

“My mother?” His voice raised an octave and his eyes widened. “No way!”

“I know she’s not a lawyer, herself, but she could still help us.”

“If I talk to my mother, she’ll know I got a woman pregnant and she’ll hit the ceiling and the whole town will hear her yelling,” he said.

“Bobby, calm down. She’s not going to know that. These questions don’t have anything to do with pregnancy.”

“My mom has voodoo powers,” said Bobby. “She knows stuff even though nobody tells her. She can read me like a book.”

“I need some answers,” moaned Princess.

“What kind of answers?”

“I need to know if a divorce lawyer can also advise me on how and when to turn Debayo in. Do I need one lawyer, or two?”

Bobby blinked.

“Okay. So I go to her and I tell her I know this woman whose husband is a monster and she wants to turn him in to the cops and divorce him. And this woman asked me, for some reason, if she needs one lawyer or two. Is that about right?”

“This woman knows your mother works for a lawyer,” said Princess. The way he had put it made it sound different than it had in her head.

“Okay. So here’s what my mother will do. First, she’ll say, ‘What woman, Bobby?’. And I’ll tell her that’s confidential, of course, and she’ll say, ‘And why is it confidential, Bobby? Why wouldn’t you tell me who she is? And how did you meet this woman? Why would she tell you this information about her husband?’ Gee, I can only think of about a dozen more questions she’ll fire off before I even get close to getting an answer to your question.

And that’s assuming she’ll answer it at all! My mother might just drain me dry of information, like a CIA interrogator at a black site, and then decide I don’t need to be the go-between for some strange woman. What if she demands to meet this woman?”

Re: Naughty By Choice by ThrillPlus: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Go on.
Re: Naughty By Choice by SeyiDominion: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
And that’s assuming she’ll answer it at all! My mother might just drain me dry of information, like a CIA interrogator at a black site, and then decide I don’t need to be the go-between for some strange woman. What if she demands to meet this woman?”

“That’s off the table,” said Princess, weakly.

“So I tell my mother that meeting this woman isn’t going to happen, and to never mind. Now she’ll watch me like a hawk. I wouldn’t be able to meet with you for months, for fear of her swooping in, yelling, ‘Aha! I’ve caught you with the mysterious woman!’”

“That’s a little dramatic,” said Princess.

“You don’t know my mother,” grunted Bobby.

Princess sat for a few minutes and then took out her phone. She started tapping the surface.

“What are you doing?” asked Bobby.

“I’m going to just call a lawyer’s office and ask the question to them. They’ll either answer it or they won’t.”

“And the first thing they’ll write down is what’s on the caller ID screen,” he said. “Now some lawyer’s office knows that Princess Johnson, wife of the high school principal, is thinking about crime and divorce. Gee, nothing can go wrong, there.”

“Well what the Bleep am I supposed to do?” she shouted.

“Shhh,” he said, looking around. There was nobody in sight, within fifty feet of them.

“What am I supposed to do?” she asked, her voice normal again. “Are you sure you can’t talk to your mother?”

He sat, thinking.

“I can’t,” he finally said. He looked at her. “But maybe you could.”

“Me talk to your mother,” said Princess, her voice flat. “What are you thinking?”

Her question was rhetorical and filled with sarcasm, but Bobby answered it.

“Look, if I talk to her, that will seem weird, for all the reasons I already mentioned. But if you talk to her, it will just be one adult woman talking to another. She won’t ask you all those questions, like she’d ask me.”

“So I’m supposed to just show up at your house and start asking questions?” scoffed Princess.
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Naughty By Choice by SeyiDominion: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2022
“So I’m supposed to just show up at your house and start asking questions?” scoffed Princess.

“Of course not. I can introduce you. All I have to do is tell her you approached me at the hardware store and we talked about old times. You were one of my substitute teachers, you know, and she knows that. And I tell her you remembered she works for a lawyer and you have some very private questions you need answers to and you asked if you could come over some evening and ask them, woman to woman.”

“So then, instead of some anonymous lawyer knowing Princess Johnson, wife of the high school principal is thinking about crime and divorce, your mother will know that,” snorted Princess.

“No. You tell her you have a friend who has this problem, and you’re trying to help the friend.”

Princess frowned.

“When you tell someone you have a friend who has a problem, that’s code for the fact that it’s really you who have the problem, and you just don’t want to admit it,” she said.

“It is?”

“You’re young,” she sighed. “You haven’t run into that problem, yet.”

“I ran into that problem about ten minutes ago,” he argued.

She sat, thinking, and was silent long enough that his attention strayed.

“You’re really pregnant?” he said.

She finally had something to smile about.

“What did you think would happen? You’re like a bull. You mounted me a dozen times and flooded me with your sperm.”

“Wow,” he sighed. “I’m going to be a father.” He frowned and looked at her face. “I’m not ready to be a father! I don’t know how to be a father!”

“You’ll be fine,” she said. “I wouldn’t have let you do this if I hadn’t been convinced you’d be a good daddy to our baby.”

“Do you know how to be a mother?” he squeaked.

“I’ll learn. I have nine months to study up. You do, too. It’s not an emergency, Bobby.”

“It sure feels like one,” he said.

“I wish we could be talking about this in bed,” she sighed.

“Me, too,” he said. “Um ... since you’re pregnant and all ... does that mean we won’t ... um...”

“Do it anymore?” she finished for him, using a valley girl accent. Then she changed back to regular Princess voice. “I love you, you dope. As insane as it seems, we’re a couple now. I didn’t intend for that to happen, but it did. You’re going to make love to me many more times.”

“That’s good,” he sighed.

1 Like

Re: Naughty By Choice by Zamar: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Cool
Re: Naughty By Choice by Saturn101: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
Cool.
Re: Naughty By Choice by Saturn101: 10:34am On Oct 15, 2022
Go on
Re: Naughty By Choice by SeyiDominion: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
“You didn’t let me finish,” said Princess. “I waited, and when he got off of her, she asked him how many more times she had to do this before their agreement was finished and he wouldn’t tell her parents.”

“Tell them what?”

“That wasn’t discussed, but it was obvious he had something over her and she was there under duress.”

“Oh,” he said. “So, what did you do?”

“Well, Mandy wasn’t hurt, or crying or anything. He’s cut, so he can’t get her pregnant. I decided I needed evidence, hard evidence, so that when I took action, he’d pay big time.”

“Okay,” said Bobby.

“So I set up a nanny cam in his office. It’s in a book on his bookshelf. He keeps those books there for show and never opens them.”

“And?”

“I have video of him porking four different girls,” she said.

“Bleep me to tears,” he blurted.

“Not just yet,” she said, calmly. “I have the evidence to get him arrested, but I want revenge.”

“Having him sent to prison isn’t revenge?” he asked.

“I want a different kind of revenge,” she said.

“And what is that?”

“The best kind of revenge is served on a warm, naked body,” she said.

“I don’t think that’s how the saying goes,” he said.

“He’s cheating on me. I’m thinking I should cheat on him,” She said. “I’m going to turn him in and divorce him. But before I do, I want to take a lover. Then, after the divorce, he’ll find out that cheating can work both ways.”

Bobby had a fertile imagination and it started kicking out fantasies about Mrs. Princess Johnson ... cheating. And about who she might cheat with. Not that they were serious fantasies. There was no way he would be involved in anything she did. He had no idea why she was including him in her ... scheme ... but it wouldn’t be in the role of her lover. That was for sure.

“Okay, so why are you telling me all this?” he asked.

She blinked.

“I know what your grades were like. You were a good student.”

All this did was make him more confused.

1 Like

Re: Naughty By Choice by Awesome05: 7:29am On Oct 31, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Naughty By Choice by Awesome05: 7:34am On Nov 11, 2022
Next...
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 7:36am On Nov 18, 2022
Go on.
Re: Naughty By Choice by BigBasher: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2023
Next...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Flaunts Bare Chest In New Photos / Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Stunning Photos / Laila Ijeoma, 4 Other Leading Female Entrepreneurs Cover The Entrepreneur Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.