Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war (27786 Views)

Two Notable Nigerians Who Have Rejoiced Over The Taliban Invasion Of Afghanistan / Military Plane Crash: How I Escaped From Bandits, Air Force Pilot Narrates / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by VULCAN(m): 8:42am On Aug 31, 2021
Don't bother to remind him of what he is well aware of.

His post is loaded with lies and half truths.

Only his jihad brothers can hail him for that rubbish he wrote.

All of the lies he told can be revealed by a quick Google search.

It's the Islamic doctrine of taqqiya he is carrying out.

Ignore him

suratwo62:

@NoSentiment. Just to remind you. The children of Hiroshima and Nagasaki started that war. They first killed innocent US citizens who did not want to fight the war that Japan, Italy and Germany were so happy fighting. Thinking they could control weaker countries
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by RodgersAkpafu: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2021
SunmibareARC:
Exactly.
The people fleeing have either worked with foreign forces in one way or the other.

Many Afghans who lived in relative secularism dont want to go back to living in the stone age under the taliban
The borders were filled with Afghans fleeing
The land borders
But the media did not give it enough coverage
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by Anaerobi(m): 9:12am On Aug 31, 2021
NoSentiment:
The guy above me needs to have his head examined by a psychiatrist!

The US, as a Christian country invaded Afghanistan and rained bombs and bullets on innocent men, women and children all in the name of finding Bin Laden who ALLEGEDLY (yes, allegedly because the US has, to this day, never given any evidence to support their claims; in fact there are many respected American scholars who believe 9.11 was an insider job) masterminded the horrible acts of terrorism on 11 sept 2001.

Bin Laden was later found in Pakistan, NOT AFGHANISTAN! This means the US should have by then apologised to Afghans for the illegal invasion of their country.

The US, a Christian country illegally invaded Iraq under the lies of Sadam having weapons of mass destruction.

The US, illegally invaded Libya, another Muslim country.

The US, as a Christian country, dropped nuclear weapons on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and killed millions.

Yet, in all of these, it is the victims (muslims and others) of these acts of American terrorisms that will be blamed!

The Talibans fought invaders of their country who had wanted to impose an LGBTQ liberal order on them and they succeeded with that. Why should an Okechukwu or a Tunde be so worked up about this? Hatred for islam and muslims? Some people are conscience-less.

Stop using that phone. Islam forbid civilization.
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by Besto(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2021
Unruly7:
Which format boys wan de use now

Even my guys osas wey bill him client last week
Him client don happy say he de come.back USA

Unless he go tell client say he fall comot from plane come land for Libya ooo

Lol
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by juman(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2021
SunmibareARC:
That is misinformation.
I agree that there is more to the invasion story, but I know that:

1. Some of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis (so, why was Saudi Arabia not sanctioned/ invaded)
2. Osama was stealthily killed in Pakistan (why was it not Pakistan that was invaded)
3. It took Osama years to admit to the crime (eve al-qeada did not claim responsibility

Almost all of the hijackers were Saudis.
Pakistani leaders sold Osama to Obama.
He was arrested.
That boosted Obama reelection.
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by NoSentiment: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2021
Anaerobi:

Stop using that phone. Islam forbid civilization.

The phone is made from algorithms. Algorithms is founded by a Muslim scientist Abu Musa al Kwawarizmy. Hence because ur slave masters (Europeans) couldn't pronounce his surname they named it "Algorithms" instead of "Al Kawarizmy". So why should I stop using something that is the product of my brother in faith?!!

Go and read the history of science and behold the contributions made by muslims scientists in the Golden Age of Islam, mumu.
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by NoSentiment: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Why is an Adamu writing so many turenchi about it but thinks okechukwu and Tunde should not care?
Why blame the US for the atrocities of Muslim terrorists?

Didn't the us invaded iraq illegally?

Didn't the US and NATO invaded libya illegally?

Yes or no?
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by decasey(m): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2021
SunmibareARC:
That is the point my brother... Afghan soldiers which several countries on the world spent billions on not to mention myriad of weapon at their disposal threw their doors open without any fuse for the Taliban...I think their is more to this...I think the people want the Taliban (either they trust them more, or they are tired of foreign invaders; the people fleeing have one way or the other worked for or with foreign invaders.
My submission God bless you my brother, this is what I have been telling some persons. And it is the truth.

Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by decasey(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2021
Winters23:

Make una read news una no go read

now see what you wrote and reality on ground grin
just look at this one, what the reality on gran oga .
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by gidado14(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2021
Northernblood3:
Muslim pigs can now go ahead to kill, rape and destroy their civilization for Allah, he will be entertained with the bloodshed cheesy
you are very stupid for such comment
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by Prince001(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2021
Northernblood3:
Muslim pigs can now go ahead to kill, rape and destroy their civilization for Allah, he will be entertained with the bloodshed cheesy
Amazing, how can u put that hateful words and God in the same sentence, and some people like it too. The majority of Muslim hate Taliban too and last time I checked its same Muslim that suffered most from these lunatics but still that wont prevent self-centered like u not to promote baseless thing. Allah is God in English (FYI). Look the video below for more information :

[center]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYQqeYX7Y14[/center]
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by Daniluv1(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2021
Unruly7:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na for am to go learn hand work remain be that
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2021
NoSentiment:

Didn't the us invaded iraq illegally?

Didn't the US and NATO invaded libya illegally?

Yes or no?

When US installed Saddam Hussein did you say it was illegal?
What does NATO bombing (not invasion) of Libya have to do with you? FYI Libya was not even an Islamic state under Ghaddafi. It was a secular state. The rebels were the ones who wanted Libya to become an Islamic state and the US supported them. So shouldn't you be happy the US wanted to help you install Sharia in Libya?
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by otokx(m): 10:44am On Aug 31, 2021
Kabul looks far more developed than Lagos or Abuja.
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by BinamRex: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2021
VULCAN:
With so few lines you have dismantled the taqqiya the guy spent so much time to write.

That's intelligence!

Thanks
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2021
NoSentiment:

The phone is made from algorithms. Algorithms is founded by a Muslim scientist Abu Musa al Kwawarizmy. Hence because ur slave masters (Europeans) couldn't pronounce his surname they named it "Algorithms" instead of "Al Kawarizmy". So why should I stop using something that is the product of my brother in faith?!!

Go and read the history of science and behold the contributions made by muslims scientists in the Golden Age of Islam, mumu.

Stop with the lies. Algorithms was started in Babylon and even Greeks. The modern Algorithm from which phone software is made was started by David Hilbert. And stop attaching by force, Al- Kwarizmi's religion is not clear. He could have been a Zoroastrian since he was Persian.
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by Spicycat(f): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2021
November24:

U are a normal terrorist Muslim.
U guys are evil than the devil himself

You are the terrorist here, your terrorist way of life is glaring.
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by NoSentiment: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Stop with the lies. Algorithms was started in Babylon and even Greeks. The modern Algorithm from which phone software is made was started by David Hilbert. And stop attaching by force, Al- Kwarizmi's religion is not clear. He could have been a Zoroastrian since he was Persian.

Lol, if u could say this, I am afraid, you are not at the intellectual level I thought u were to warrant any further exchange with you. I rest my case here. Discuss with some of ur intellectual pedgree.
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
But gay folks are there and have been before America went in.
NoSentiment:
The guy above me needs to have his head examined by a psychiatrist!

The US, as a Christian country invaded Afghanistan and rained mbs and bullets on innocent men, women and children all in the name of finding Bin Laden who ALLEGEDLY (yes, allegedly because the US has, to this day, never given any evidence to support their claims; in fact there are many respected American scholars who believe 9.11 was an insider job) masterminded the horrible acts of terrorism on 11 sept 2001.

Bin Laden was later found in Pakistan, NOT AFGHANISTAN! This means the US should have by then apologised to Afghans for the illegal invasion of their country.

The US, a Christian country illegally invaded Iraq under the lies of Sadam having weapons of mass destruction.

The US, illegally invaded Libya, another Muslim country.

The US, as a Christian country, dropped nuclear weapons on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and killed millions.

Yet, in all of these, it is the victims (muslims and others) of these acts of American terrorisms that will be blamed!

The Talibans fought invaders of their country who had wanted to impose an LGBTQ liberal order on them and they succeeded with that. Why should an Okechukwu or a Tunde be so worked up about this? Hatred for islam and muslims? Some people are conscience-less.
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by wink2015(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
otokx:
Kabul looks far more developed than Lagos or Abuja.

Even the Lagos and Abuja KPAKPA nobi Niger delta money them take develop am?
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by NoSentiment: 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
nowhere:
But gay folks are there and have been before America went in.

May be, or even yes there were but they were hidden in their caves as they were afraid of the punishment if caught by the Talibans.

But u know what? The Americans who publicly claim to support human and child rights told their and Afghan forces to ignore rape of boys by their allies!

This is the report from New Yord Times if u can read it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.amp.html
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
Talibans are raping everyone now.
NoSentiment:

May be, or even yes there were but they were hidden in their caves as they were afraid of the punishment if caught by the Talibans.

But u know what? The Americans who publicly claim to support human and child rights told their and Afghan forces to ignore rape of boys by their allies!

This is the report from New Yord Times if u can read it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.amp.html
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by NoSentiment: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
nowhere:

Did u read the report?

It was Afghan forces that were working with the American forces that are accused of these illicit acts which is why the report says the Talibans were not that worse. Read it to the end pls b4 u make allegations.

Talibans are not catholic priests.
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by NoSentiment: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
nowhere:

In fact the prevalence of these child abuse practice and the belief of the majority of the Afghans that the Talibans are opposed to these practices is credited to the popularity of the Talibans. Read this report.

https://newlinesinstitute.org/afghanistan/what-about-the-boys-a-gendered-analysis-of-the-u-s-withdrawal-and-bacha-bazi-in-afghanistan/
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
NoSentiment:

Did u read the report?

It was Afghan forces that were working with the American forces that are accused of these illicit acts which is why the report says the Talibans were not that worse. Read it to the end pls b4 u make allegations.

Talibans are not catholic priests.
But selling dog to buy monkey....kai. They are all the same!
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by peculiar2233: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Unruly7:

U be werey aswear
grin grin grin
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by Benbellamor: 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hajokexyz:

ανόητος!

òpònú àláìnìrònú
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by Hajokexyz: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
Benbellamor:
òpònú àláìnìrònú

Same to you ...
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by Hajokexyz: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
Benbellamor:
òpònú àláìnìrònú

You that can think .... How far has your thinking faculty better the world as a whole not to mention of Nigeria .
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by Standing5(m): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
airoport:

They've got a deal, albeit very corrupt one. Burisma company will be in charge of their oil and gas +Building of pipelines traversing former Soviet Union states. Trillions of unexploited oil/gas reserves, that the fallen Afghan govt wasn't willing to harness. The Taliban got all those billion dollar military hardware in exchange for exploitation rights. Who owns Burisma? Google. You'll understand the why of the shoddy, hasty exit.
We'll see how it pans out.
Oil isn't as relevant as it used to be.
Re: Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war by MrGerald(m): 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Xhurskid:

U are psychologically unstable, should this be the reply the the statement but u re biased towards saying the truth....Daddy freeze already finished it(when a Christian stole it's grace)...can't u think the more u bring out all this propangada the more islam is moving forward ..
If u have any relatives in UK or Ur Almighty USA(Am sure u can never have) ask away Islam is doing over there
Lol, they are not doing anything, they know there limits and can't cross it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi / Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) / Buhari Receives President Mahamadou Issoufou Of Niger Republic In Daura (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.