Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,805 members, 7,862,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Bbnaija S6.. My Big Waist Is Enough For Him" - Queen To Angel - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija S6.. My Big Waist Is Enough For Him" - Queen To Angel (494 Views)

Five Remarkable Moments From BBNaija S6 Reunion Opening Night (Photos) / Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) / BBNaija S6: Sammy, Angel Cuddle In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija S6.. My Big Waist Is Enough For Him" - Queen To Angel by Fourtygees: 5:38am On Aug 31, 2021
Just recently in the Big Brother Naija house, Queen was caught on camera telling Angel not to go anywhere close to Whitemoney's bed.

Whitemoney told Angel that she is going to sleep in his bed this week and Angel in her response to Whitemoney accepted his offer for her to sleep on his bed but Queen who was present when he made the offer wasn't having any of it.

In her statement she said "Angel, do not try sleeping in Whitemoney's bed, my big waist is enough for him. I am enough for him".

While they were talking, Angel tried getting close to Whitemoney but Queen chased her away. This made Whitemoney to state that he does not mind sharing the bed with both ladies as Angel has a bigger chest while Queen has a bigger backside, so he would like to balance it.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Miss About The Old TV Programmes? / Bbnaija: Why I Eventually Quit Teaching For Full-time Acting-yousef / Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.