Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures (69326 Views)

Bobrisky Celebrates 28th Birthday With Angel Themed Pictures / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by projet: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
Na wa o..,so dude has finally transgender to a woman. Same dude that year. This life
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by mariahAngel(f): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
Munzy14:

Like kwa? Ashi gbakwa bob...

Hahahahahahahahahakikikikikiki grin
Chinekenna! grin

If you reason most of my comments na forum a, I am always of the opinion that a man must be masculine, a woman must be feminine....Deviation from that is non appealing to me.

I am just laughing at his tricks in making money off gullible people...

Owudicha si ndi mmadu di gullible...he’s entertaining in his own way.
I enjoy watching him rant about his numerous former employees he frequently falls out with.

They come online with their (negative) stories about him...he comes and counters their claims and it goes on and on like that.
It’s quite entertaining. cheesy
Bob di very petty...karia ndi umu nwaanyi sef grin
I simply cannot dislike him.

I la ya ashi got me...grin grin Normal normal..

Ima nwaanyi ana hu eji ike agba ashi na...And it messes up hygiene.

Ya wuru maka cleanliness ha lawa ya ashi ofuma..grin

For me i no like to see hair on me sef except beards m na little on my head.

grin
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Munzy14(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahakikikikikiki grin
Chinekenna! grin

Owudicha si ndi mmadu di gullible...he’s entertaining in his own way.
I enjoy watching him rant about his numerous former employees he frequently falls out with.

They come online with their (negative) stories about him...he comes and counters their claims and it goes on and on like that.
It’s quite entertaining. cheesy
Bob di very petty...karia ndi umu nwaanyi sef grin
I simply cannot dislike him.

grin
Yes he is an entertainer. And that is why he makes more..

Hmmm pretty kwa?...grin I gbuola umu nwaanyi..lol

Hapu camera filters, bob wu nonsense.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by bepositive11: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
This guy needs to see a psychiatrist
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by mariahAngel(f): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
Munzy14:

Yes he is an entertainer. And that is why he makes more..

Hmmm pretty kwa?...grin I gbuola umu nwaanyi..lol

Hapu camera filters, bob wu nonsense.

Mba. Owuhu pretty.
I mean he’s petty, as in he likes quarrels. cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Munzy14(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
mariahAngel:

Mba. Owuhu pretty.
I mean he’s petty, as in he likes quarrels. cheesy

My bad...eche kwa m ma i si pretty...ka ma ga kpuru glasses lee ya any ofuma..lol

Yea very petty human...it helps him with controversy...And popularity.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Akuruoulo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
Righteousness2:

My WhatsApp Contact is my Signature
Ok
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by mariahAngel(f): 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
Munzy14:

My bad...eche kwa m ma i si pretty...ka ma ga kpuru glasses lee ya any ofuma..lol
cheesy

Yea very petty human...it helps him with controversy...And popularity.

Exactly! Content. cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Munzy14(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
mariahAngel:

cheesy

Exactly! Content. cheesy
King of content.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Gfskw: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by wumi2017(f): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Las Las Lagos big girl na man grin
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by MaxiB1242: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
I doubt if prick still dey there oo.. abi na my eyes.. have tried to ZOOOOOOOM but nothing come out
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by princewarri1985: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
This idiot should crawl back to his hole, because there have been sanity online since we haven't heard anything from him since!
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
Layormiii:
Bob oooo
With all this money you're spending on photoshoot, clothes, gold jewelry, expensive hair, parties, nails, shoes , cars etc just to pepper Dem on Instagram... Do you have a house of your own? Asin you don buy house? Then why not open a big shop/boutique and start a mega business too? With your plenty online followers you go sell ehn.. you don buy house for your parent? Are you taking professional courses you know.. for self development?

What I am trying to say is that what are you doing to save yourself from rainy days when your market no longer sell and Nigerians no longer fancy you.
You're still young tho . Just 30.. time still dey grin And what do I even know.. grin grin
Are u for real? Wia do you think she gets money from? That guy na bizness man, u should b d one taking advice from her
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
Joromi1:
The end is near..

The whole world is going gay.

Bobrisky come fine pass Nigerian girls.

God forbid bad thing.
B like say ur dick stand
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by NeloNelo: 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by therajah: 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
Onyi22:
Happy birthday Bob. Forget haters, only God is in position to judge this guy. May your new age be blessed.
Can u allow ur son visit him once every month??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? / Linda Ikeji: Andy Ogbechi Is My Best Friend, Not My Husband, Or Baby Daddy / Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.