Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Help My Landlord Is At It Again - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help My Landlord Is At It Again (173 Views)

Our Landlord Is Torturing Us / My Landlord Is Trying To Eject Me For Having Visitors. Please Help / My Landlord And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Landlord Is At It Again by Ohuhunsulurep: 7:09am On Aug 31, 2021
Please sir/ma, my names are Troy chidozie Isaac,

From isialangwa north abia state,

Non employee yet,(my former job just stopped and am yet to start another one) currently living at No.17, ogbeawor street, off ibusa road, asaba delta state

My landlord is threatening me and my life is in danger,

I don't owe him house rent, my house rent will expire in december,

But the fence between our compound and other compound fail, and our landlord is enforcing every tenant to contribute for it's rebuild, the blocks affected a water pipe too,

So before he told me about the payment, i dad already budgeted the money i had then for my father's burial, then i told him that when i come back from the burial, then i will start working towards getting the money cus i don't have anything,

Then from the day i came back from the burial he started asking me of the money and started threatening of dealing with me, that he will refund me my remaining balance of the house rent and then throw me out when my rent has not expired.
Please nairaland officers and legal practitioners, i need your help.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Must Get Permits Before You Develop Any Property In Nigeria / Newly Built 20 Bedroom Hostel / Queens Garden Estate Simawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.