Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Sammie: Whitemoney Will Win BBNaija 2021 (Season 6) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sammie: Whitemoney Will Win BBNaija 2021 (Season 6) (41992 Views)

BBNaija All-Stars: "No Way Mercy Or Whitemoney Will Win N120m Cash Prize" – Ike / Whitemoney: I Will Compensate Boma, Liquorose If I Win BBNaija N90m Grand Prize / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie: Whitemoney Will Win BBNaija 2021 (Season 6) by jimyjames(m): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:

WhiteMoney is going to win of course!!

Very Boring Bbnaija show, dis year..Ony Pere and Maria was trying to bring some Spice..
Very Dry!

Looks like French league or Bundesliga..One Man dominance!! sad

This WM boy just used Cooking/Food to decieve fellow Housemates + Gullible people out here.. undecided
Deceive people with cooking/food how? From the way that guy cooks perfectly with joy, shows he has cooked all his life
Re: Sammie: Whitemoney Will Win BBNaija 2021 (Season 6) by jimyjames(m): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
na2016:

Obviously, it is scripted. I still remember vividly the remarks by Ebuka when Whitemoney came on stage that very first day.
..."dreams do come true"
It's not scripted it's people's choice, market yourself well get fans win
Re: Sammie: Whitemoney Will Win BBNaija 2021 (Season 6) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Risentouch:
How can someone be funny and serious at the same time?...

E be like say English dey hard me these days

I think Sammie meant WhiteMoney is funny but focused on winning.

1 Like

Re: Sammie: Whitemoney Will Win BBNaija 2021 (Season 6) by jimyjames(m): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
Risentouch:
How can someone be funny and serious at the same time?...

E be like say English dey hard me these days

I believe he meant, focused/determined with a sense of humour

1 Like

Re: Sammie: Whitemoney Will Win BBNaija 2021 (Season 6) by na2016: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
jimyjames:

It's not scripted it's people's choice, market yourself well get fans win

I thought you will come with facts.
Re: Sammie: Whitemoney Will Win BBNaija 2021 (Season 6) by jimyjames(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
na2016:

I thought you will come with facts.
What facts? The show is not done in secret all facts are there before your eyes, what facts do you have to say otherwise?
Re: Sammie: Whitemoney Will Win BBNaija 2021 (Season 6) by na2016: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
jimyjames:

What facts? The show is not done in secret all facts are there before your eyes, what facts do you have to say otherwise?

I am not sure you really read to comprehend what I wrote. But to make it clearer, here is what I mean, can you explain this statement [b](...dreams do come true) [/b]by Ebuka when Whitemoney came on stage the very first night?
Re: Sammie: Whitemoney Will Win BBNaija 2021 (Season 6) by Gfskw: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
Why
Re: Sammie: Whitemoney Will Win BBNaija 2021 (Season 6) by Jonathan39: 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
You are decieving yourself. And I didn't give white money 10,000 vote. You did census and knew White money fans don't have DStv or Gotv grin grin but pere fans have 100 Gotv and DStv each grin grin

When time come, we go know
emmanuel4758:
don’t say that, most of people campaigning for white money does not even own Dstv or Gotv, I gave Pete 10,000 vote last week with my separate Dstv decoder and now Maria fans might support Pere
Re: Sammie: Whitemoney Will Win BBNaija 2021 (Season 6) by jimyjames(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
na2016:

I am not sure you really read to comprehend what I wrote. But to make it clearer, here is what I mean, can you explain this statement (...dreams do come true) [/b]by Ebuka when Whitemoney came on stage the very first night?
[b]And I'm not sure you really read to comprehend what I wrote, let me explain further, even if the organisers of BBNaija scripted for a particular participant to win, they can't script the reaction of the fans of the show, based on that fact it's hard even for them to pick the winner from the beginning, ebuka saying dreams come true to whitemoney doesn't mean the organizers picked him, someone like ebuka that has been on that show year in year out, should easily notice a participant with potentials from day one organisers have no control over who the fans of the show like or dislike, and they will never pick someone hated by fans to win
Re: Sammie: Whitemoney Will Win BBNaija 2021 (Season 6) by Lucheze(f): 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tega and boma doing some kisses and fingering under the duvet.

Link �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=481raUtJ7HE
#tega #boma #bbn #bbnj
Re: Sammie: Whitemoney Will Win BBNaija 2021 (Season 6) by Niswayne19: 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Many people really want whitemoney to win and I hope he does. Don’t forget to download and use the mobile app by ikeja Electric so you don’t miss out on the BBNaija show. You can pay your bills using the app. https://www.ikejaelectric.com/mobile-app/?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=Power_In_Your_Hands

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021: Finalists Making It To The Jungle To Be Known Today / TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date / BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.