Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Thank God I Forgot My Condom - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Thank God I Forgot My Condom (1576 Views)

Help Me Thank God..i Was Attack Last Nite By Two Unknown Monsters [pic] / What Happened When I 4got My Condom / Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God I Forgot My Condom by donsponky(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2009
[size=14pt]It happen that, there was this lady I was about getting married to. So the whole family of this girl takes me as there son-law and the trust me a lot, because I told them that I can’t be seduced by a women accept my wife to be. So they happen to put me to test, one afternoon when I was at the office my girlfriend immediate younger sister call me on phone asking me to come the there place that there was an emergency. So I quickly rush out of the office and went to there place, guess what!!!! She was alone, so was wearing a sexy looking transparent nite gown. With a soft voice she cat worked to me, kissed me (I was almost mad inside), and was climbing the stare case. As she was climbing she was dropping down her cloths one after the other, suddenly I was feeling as if I should dive her there. She slowly looked down and ask me to come and catch her in her bed room. As I was about climbing the staircase I suddenly remember that I left my condom in my pigeon hole inside my car, so I rush out going to pick my condom. As soon as I open the door (guess what?), I saw the my parent and the girls own standing outside and was applauding me. That I can keep to my promise, inside my I was thanking God that I forget my condom.[/size]
Re: Thank God I Forgot My Condom by donsponky(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2009
make una clap for me naaa cheesy
Re: Thank God I Forgot My Condom by romsky: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2009
embarassed
Re: Thank God I Forgot My Condom by donsponky(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2009
romsky why you do face like? you gey fever?
Re: Thank God I Forgot My Condom by bydot1(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2009
Na IBA cause am.,., nice joke bt aint new to me
Re: Thank God I Forgot My Condom by romsky: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2009
2nd tym i'm seeing da joke 2day
Re: Thank God I Forgot My Condom by Scofield007(m): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2009
Nice joke but not new. Here's one.      A man came home one afternoon and was banging his housemaid when the followin conversation ensued. Man- 'ngozi you're sweet.  Housemaid- oga everybody dey talk am, even the houseboy talk say i sweet pass madam.
Re: Thank God I Forgot My Condom by Bbeee: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2009
smiley
Re: Thank God I Forgot My Condom by romsky: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2009
sco urs is even more ancient
Re: Thank God I Forgot My Condom by bydot1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2009
cry
Re: Thank God I Forgot My Condom by Bbeee: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2009
by.dot:

cry

hu collect ur akara??
Re: Thank God I Forgot My Condom by sholabanke(m): 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2009
@ poster
you are on ur own
Re: Thank God I Forgot My Condom by bydot1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2009
Beee, thank GOD i dnt have one tongue
Re: Thank God I Forgot My Condom by DONFASZY(m): 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2009
is this a joke?

donsponky.r u ok?

go n examine cows if u are lost in d wild
Re: Thank God I Forgot My Condom by Arcani: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2009
very dry joke !!!!
Re: Thank God I Forgot My Condom by mamagee6(f): 12:19am On Sep 01, 2009
*snores*, wake me up when you're ready to come up with a better joke.
Re: Thank God I Forgot My Condom by bydot1(m): 12:30am On Sep 01, 2009
cry

(1) (Reply)

5 Friends / Juju Fufu! ( BLAST FROM THE PAST) lol / English Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.