Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,801 members, 7,866,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Jachimike, Okezie Ikpeazu's Son Weds Nkechi (Pictures, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jachimike, Okezie Ikpeazu's Son Weds Nkechi (Pictures, Video) (36377 Views)

21-Year-Old Governor Ikpeazu's Son, Chinedu, Storms Event In An Official Convoy / Shehu, Yar’adua’s Son Weds Yacine, Mohammed Nur Sheriff's Daughter In Maiduguri / Jachimike Ikpeazu & Thelma Chidimma White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jachimike, Okezie Ikpeazu's Son Weds Nkechi (Pictures, Video) by Realmarvel1989(m): 11:38am On Aug 31, 2021
You no see husband marry go marry orondo

Re: Jachimike, Okezie Ikpeazu's Son Weds Nkechi (Pictures, Video) by lexy2014: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2021
HealthyLivenPhy:
Happy married life to your son. Hopefully you try to cement a positive legacy towards your state before you leave 2years from now.

He has. His son married while he was governor
Re: Jachimike, Okezie Ikpeazu's Son Weds Nkechi (Pictures, Video) by lexy2014: 11:56am On Aug 31, 2021
zoedew:

HMMMM! WITHOUT CHECKING THE THREAD FOR THE COMMENT OF OTHERS ON THIS POST THAT WAS WHAT CAME TO MIND!! IT IS AMAZING HOW ELECTED OFFICIALS IN NIGERIA DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR NAME AND PUBLIC PERCEPTION OF THEIR PERSON!!!

Simply because d electorate are too docile and aren't challenging them

1 Like

Re: Jachimike, Okezie Ikpeazu's Son Weds Nkechi (Pictures, Video) by nkenu(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2021
May their marriage be as blessed as Abia State during his father's tenure Amen!!!
Re: Jachimike, Okezie Ikpeazu's Son Weds Nkechi (Pictures, Video) by nkenu(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2021
Their home shall be as good as his father's tenure in Abia State Amen!!!
Re: Jachimike, Okezie Ikpeazu's Son Weds Nkechi (Pictures, Video) by uba1991: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ipob terrorists are happy now.
Re: Jachimike, Okezie Ikpeazu's Son Weds Nkechi (Pictures, Video) by contigiency(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
Abaribe always identify with failur.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jachimike, Okezie Ikpeazu's Son Weds Nkechi (Pictures, Video) by EmekaA125(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
This wedding should be conducted in Ariaria market ground.
grin grin grin
Re: Jachimike, Okezie Ikpeazu's Son Weds Nkechi (Pictures, Video) by EmekaA125(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
uba1991:
Ipob terrorists are happy now.
[/s]
[s]
nkenu:
May their marriage be as blessed as Abia State during his father's tenure Amen!!!
[/s]
Re: Jachimike, Okezie Ikpeazu's Son Weds Nkechi (Pictures, Video) by Vulcanheph(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
kmcutez:

Did you notice that no lady insulted any man here, but you deemed it fit to insult people that you do not even know. Why don’t you compare yourself to the other races of men that are ruling over you, let’s see how you fare.
First of all, I didn't insult anyone, I just pointed out some obvious facts (I don't know why you're taking it personal.... Probably because you're an unmarried "evening newspaper" who is guilty of this act)......

And secondly our Black race (both men and women) are being controlled by the whites (directly & indirectly) because they have set up a system that is corrupt with leaders that answer to them.

This is an obvious truth and I'm really sorry it struck a nerve in you. gringrin
Re: Jachimike, Okezie Ikpeazu's Son Weds Nkechi (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
Vulcanheph:

First of all, I didn't insult anyone, I just pointed out some obvious facts (I don't know why you're taking it personal.... Probably because you're an unmarried "evening newspaper" who is guilty of this act)......

And secondly our Black race (both men and women) are being controlled by the whites (directly & indirectly) because they have set up a system that is corrupt with leaders that answer to them.

This is an obvious truth and I'm really sorry it struck a nerve in you. gringrin

It’s a patriarchal society so you should not include women in your battle for supremacy with other races. You should fight your leaders for change, not run to other men’s country as economic refugees. That is what strong and brave men do.

Being married means nothing in the scheme of things. Only Nigerians see marriage as an achievement. Men control marriage and use it as a weapon to control women. Once women can wake up and no longer see marriage as a do or die affair, men will no longer be able to control women and women will be to achieve some modicum of freedom. That is why men shame women that are not married. They fear losing that control.
Re: Jachimike, Okezie Ikpeazu's Son Weds Nkechi (Pictures, Video) by HolyStriker(m): 1:48am On Sep 01, 2021
It's written al over the faces of the attendees lmao, they're calculating the money spent at the wedding and the salaries owed...... inukwa
Re: Jachimike, Okezie Ikpeazu's Son Weds Nkechi (Pictures, Video) by RichardRoman(m): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2021
Nice post, you give the clear idea of the topic and I subscribed your blog, I have some links to share here

Buy Fioricet Online
Buy Ambien Online
Buy Adderall online
Buy xanax 1mg online
Buy tapentadol 100mg online
Buy Clonazepam 2mg online

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State / "Hope They Won't Say Danjuma Keeps 'Looted' Billions In His Borehole" - Fayose / Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.