Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers (18136 Views)

TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye / RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2021
Meanwhile Buhari and Lie Mohammed speaking on Nigeria

1 Share

Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2021
these fulani vagabonds use these ransom monies to buy everything from food to firearm to empower themselves to commit more bloodshed. Worse still, many of these villagers know who and who are involved, but will never speak up. undecided

1 Like

Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Moz22: 11:46am On Aug 31, 2021
blinking001:
A
e never reach to modify am abi
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by justking(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2021
Thank God you are alive
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by shegzhkn: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2021
ogododo:
With Pantami NIN registration dem no fit trace the calls to location base. Snake get hands for belly.

Lol, really ?
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by juman(m): 11:50am On Aug 31, 2021
We have oloriburuku president.
Having a pig as president is better than buhari.

Buhari is the worst thing ever happened to Nigeria.
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by SUGARCyprian247: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2021
Your RCCG General Overseer and other clergy supported Buhari pre 2015 election .

They Told us Buhari was God's sent...

Let me Teach you Auto Book Pay (ABPm)
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by blinking001(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2021
Moz22:
e never reach to modify am abi
grin
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Godispeace: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2021
oponu, Lot of criminals --Kidnappers , Internet fraudsters , Drug traffickers , Human Ritualists, Armed robbers are in the social media , all insulting Buhari for insecurity acting as social media influencers /commentators. i dont even trust this person am quoting here , he/she is likely one of them shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Fahdiga:
Nigeria is now hell on earth all thanks to Buhari. This man is hell bent on destroying Nigeria completely and it is already happening
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by juman(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2021
Why kidnappers in the country as if we don't have government?

Why?
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by FarahAideed: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2021
So Buharis Bandits are in Bwari forest ?
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by lexy2014: 11:53am On Aug 31, 2021
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/how-i-risked-my-life-to-deliver-n2-5m-ransom-to-my-in-laws-abductors-rccg-worshipper/amp/

, theraregem1, okefranci, joylove2324...a very lucid account of events and location. What will it take for your paymasters and d security agencies they supervise to do d needful? Are your paymasters doing their job as enshrined in section 14 (2b) of d Nigerian constitution? Pls sing d praises of your paymasters and don't forget to blame PDP, ipob and Sunday igboho
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by ramatintin(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
The police is so corrupt that kidnappers has agent whom monitors situation for them if one tries to involve the police they know first hand. It's terrible how this country has deteriorated so much that criminality is now a norm.
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Godispeace: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lot of criminals --Kidnappers , Internet fraudsters , Drug traffickers , Human Ritualists, Armed robbers are in the social media , all insulting Buhari for insecurity acting as social media influencers /commentators. i dont even trust this person am quoting here , he/she is likely one of them shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Someone7:
Meanwhile Buhari and Lie Mohammed speaking on Nigeria
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Godispeace: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lot of criminals --Kidnappers , Internet fraudsters , Drug traffickers , Human Ritualists, Armed robbers are in the social media , all insulting Buhari for insecurity acting as social media influencers /commentators. i dont even trust this person am quoting here , he/she is likely one of them shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

Redeem church were chanting sai barber in 2015..

They're reaping the reward of their actions
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Godispeace: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

Redeem church were chanting sai barber in 2015..

They're reaping the reward of their actions
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Angelfrost(m): 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
Godispeace:
oponu, Lot of criminals --Kidnappers , Internet fraudsters , Drug traffickers , Human Ritualists, Armed robbers are in the social media , all insulting Buhari for insecurity acting as social media influencers /commentators. i dont even trust this person am quoting here , he/she is likely one of them shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That shouldn't stop the leaders from doing the needful... No Excuses please.

There are more criminal minded people in America, Britain, etc, than Nigeria... You don't hear their leaders coming online to complain or give excuses. They simply put things in place to curtail them.

Those of you who make excuses for your leaders have simply chosen mediocrity over excellence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by techWriter1: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
Those woodfarmland would do came good farmer farmland.
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Bestbeelieve: 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
oga make i talk true?we mus investigate ya inlaw grin grin grin grin

jus kiddin.....but this sh.....t aint funny no more!
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Helpfromabove1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Paying Ransom is another crime.

See your mouth like crime angry
May you not be in there shoes
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by NLPoliceWoman: 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
lexy2014:

, theraregem1, okefranci, joylove2324...a very lucid account of events and location. What will it take for your paymasters and d security agencies they supervise to do d needful? Are your paymasters doing their job as enshrined in section 14 (2b) of d Nigerian constitution? Pls sing d praises of your paymasters and don't forget to blame PDP, ipob and Sunday igboho
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by 007lss: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Paying Ransom is another crime.
if it's one of your relative(God forbid) and you have the money,dont pay oooo.... Just wait for the government

1 Like

Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by mofedamijo(m): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
Same police would have called the kidnappers to say, hey, nigga called us already........ Then they kill your people.

In as much as this is mostly perpetuated by the Fulanis. I want to believe some hoodlums in the South are also cashing out.

P.S: I haven't been to Nigeria in years, just my instinct.
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Totilopussylick(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
007lss:
if it's one of your relative(God forbid) and you have the money,dont pay oooo.... Just wait for the government
Oh so you knew it was as the the govt directed angry
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Totilopussylick(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
Helpfromabove1:

See your mouth like crime angry
May you not be in there shoes
Oh so you never heard, govt gave the order.
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by lexy2014: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.

a.k.a. NLPoliceWoman, kindly explain how rule 8 and rule 2 apply to d comment that I made
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by kuntash: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
RCCG Member INDEED! does it mean RCCG members are different from other Nigerians?

what a way to make a headline front page catchy ..

so ridiculous
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
Godispeace:

You're literally dumber than you sound

1 Share

Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by emmanuelbrown26: 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
Go and tell vp after all he is one of your pastors and also second in command.
our eye never clear
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by emmanuelbrown26: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sirmuel1:
Naija is just upside down. I wish those that voted for APC are the ones suffering this
Exactly my wish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Famous Christian Martyrs / Ondo Police Statement On Kidnapped Children That Were Rescued From A Church / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.