Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? (619 Views)

Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months / Quora Question : Who Is The Most Accidentally Famous Person Ever? / Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by Austine567(m): 11:37am On Aug 31, 2021
Who is the most famous person you ever spoken with? Tell us who was that and how you met them.

Mine: akpororo we dey try.

Mynd44
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by WalkinggBenson: 11:38am On Aug 31, 2021
Following
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by TarOrfeeek: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2021
Funny though

I've a had a robust discussion with Yakubu Gowon. He was delighted to see my Afro hair. He wanted me to keep in touch.

That man has the brain of a housefly.

I've bumped into Ini Edo (told her I was sorry) stepped on Patience Ozokwor (she gave me a movie disc) and seen Tonto Dike mount her Hummer H3 back in the days.

Honourable mention - Ugoccie (I didn't even know it was her. She was drinking Heineken and eating goat meat)

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by Brenn594(m): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2021
Uwem jon
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by Totilopussylick(m): 11:47am On Aug 31, 2021
Mine: P-squar

Style-plus.

Basketmouth.

Mr Easy.

Osuiofa - Nkem owo.

Mr Ibu- John okafor.

Etc.
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by Davash222(m): 11:50am On Aug 31, 2021
We're all famous in the eyes of God.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by Austine567(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Mine: P-squar

Style-plus.

Basketmouth.

Mr Easy.

Osuiofa - Nkem owo.

Mr Ibu- John okafor.

Etc.

The question was did you spoke with them?
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by Snitch24(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2021
Broda shagi
Mr macaroni
Ibrahim chatta
Omah lay
Jay dreams
Chike
Jst random conversations
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by Austine567(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2021
[quote author=Snitch24 post=105349709]Broda shagi
Mr macaroni
Ibrahim chatta
Omah lay
Jay dreams
Chike
Jst random conversations [/quote
how did you meet them?
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by yanabasee2: 11:54am On Aug 31, 2021
Lol..... I've seen lots of em yeyebrities..... Don't think speaking with any of them will change my life...

Also... I hate it when people snap with them and post it on their timeline and then begin to feel special for having a shot with yeyebrities that's the cheapest thing to get....

I do t have a special celebrity that will make me feel that much by snapping with them....

I am my own celebrity....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by Sunnybay7: 11:54am On Aug 31, 2021
Al Mustapha
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by Totilopussylick(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Austine567:

The question was did you spoke with them?
l had a privilege to spoke with Nkem owo during my youth service days at Enugu.

We talked about how to recruit some volunteered youth participating in an organized event during church service at Adoration chapel Enugu.
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by Totilopussylick(m): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
yanabasee2:
Lol..... I've seen lots of em yeyebrities..... Don't think speaking with any of them will change my life...

Also... I hate it when people snap with them and post it on their timeline and then begin to feel special for having a shot with yeyebrities that's the cheapest thing to get....

I do t have a special celebrity that will make me feel that much by snapping with them....

I am my own celebrity....
you are your own yeyebrity.
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by debbydams(f): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kunle afod and His crew..
Had Issues with one of this crew member which made me spoke with him..eyes don see sha
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by Snitch24(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
[quote author=Austine567 post=105349737][/quote]

Shows
At a point I was learning dick jorkey
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by yanabasee2: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Totilopussylick:
you are your own yeyebrity.

Lol..... Same as you!!
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by WEEDdemgirls(f): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nobody actually. I don't get the fuss to want to meet or get to know any famous person. except its Cristiano Ronaldo my football great or Axel Witsel my football crush.
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by Femmyfestus: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
Snitch24:
Broda shagi
Mr macaroni
Ibrahim chatta
Omah lay
Jay dreams
Chike
Jst random conversations
Jay dreams nobi popular person na. Knew him in eksu
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by illicit(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
Yes

Herdsmen
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by Austine567(m): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lets comment
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by Snitch24(m): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
Femmyfestus:

shocked bro na my G be that
I get believe sey one day
My nigga self go blow
By the way wsh department you been dey for eksu
Graduated from economics department

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by Snitch24(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
Femmyfestus:

Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by sholay2011(m): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pastor Adeboye
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by BlueAir: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
smiley My dickkk. Ask my exes,they can testify to it game amongst them . Some even used to guard it jealousy back then
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by BlueAir: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
smiley My dickkk. Ask my exes,they can testify to it fame amongst them . Some even used to guard it jealousy back then
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by OGdaddy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
In Nigeria i have lost count.
Too many to mention and in USA, i have spoken to Cardi b and Ariana grande like one on one, eye to eye and we spoke for a long time.
Re: Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? by robinsonnunto: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Guess you loss count in somalia, iran & afghanistan too?
OGdaddy:
In Nigeria i have lost count.
Too many to mention and in USA, i have spoken to Cardi b and Ariana grande like one on one, eye to eye and we spoke for a long time.

(1) (Reply)

Angel Got Emotional Receiving An Iphone 13 Pro Max From Fans / We Can’t Both Be Canting - BBNaija's Maria Reacts To Cross Sharing A Full Nude / Portable Zazoo Zehh' Go Cr@zy With A Beautiful Kenyan Lady On The Bed. They Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.