Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Need A Criminal Legal Perspective On This Please - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Need A Criminal Legal Perspective On This Please (474 Views)

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hiring A Criminal To Rob Her Friend Of Her Iphone / Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal / Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Criminal Legal Perspective On This Please by ayo84(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2021
Most of the people who have access to old wealth stored for the privileged awaiting their awareness at the time of reincarnation. Most of their wealth is being stolen by a few people mostly who were their workers and stewards in past life's and have formed cult or secret societies to steal this wealth, they exist in churches and mosques. A proof of true reincarnate heirs is their powerful ambiance and intelligence, people like ours , and the goal of this thieves is to cheat us and circulate the wealth amongst themselves with no commensurate return on investment, they keep stealing and recirculating these resources amongst themselves, we must identify these people. In various parts of the world they have connived to virtually exhaust all the resources. Money that has been kept safe in trusts, investments, assets, fiats are being secretly stolen by these people, and they pass it on to their children, some of the wealthy people you see today are just generational thieves who have been circulating these wealth for generations. We are gathering evidence and they would not only forfeit these resources, they will pay with their life's,souls and existence and cease to exist and would not even reincarnate. We who are true reoccurrences of great men of the past who had great wealth would recover every single dime back. Even if it means a war would ravage this entire creation spanning planets galaxies and realms. Most of the thieves are black people who stole from their black masters, why do you think people are in a haste to name their children after great men of old so as to leech on to their ambiance. Most of these thieves are unintelligent, unproductive, idiotic and no output and yet they live in opulence, in wealth , a lot of them are women who have used the opportunity they had to sleep with this great men of old who were privy to secrets where they kept and stored their money . these women are generational thief's who are in a cult like ordination to continue this trend for generations to generations. Why do you think women are so eager to get acquainted with smart people and attempt to play mind games so as not to draw to close and become a suspect for communication fraud to defraud we special ones. We must identify these culprits and decimate, interrogate , decapitate and recover all the funds they have so deceitfully stored and created a pantheon of a female wealth resource. These women and men exist all around us, when you see unintelligent but also sexually deviant and full of wickedness and sodomity and travesty. They have also connived with entities of up realms, demons, aliens who pilot these UFOs and connive with them to steal the wealth of resourceful intelligent people world wide. They exist around us and I implore other people to whistle blow and expose these people. There is a curse on these thiefs and they know it .
What makes it annoying is when they make a reattempt to still manipulate one and access their intellectual property rights to gain more access to wealth and more resources and privileges. We must permanently ban jumping and make it a criminal offence unless there is a monetary accountable system to monitor who is jumping to where and when and a commensurate tax system. We great men of old know ourselves and we would soon regroup.
Re: I Need A Criminal Legal Perspective On This Please by henryvirus(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
And how do you intend to go about this sir??
Re: I Need A Criminal Legal Perspective On This Please by ayo84(m): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
henryvirus:
And how do you intend to go about this sir??

lets start a legal thread on this matter and discuss about the modalities

we need someone to to give legal conjectures on proving such incidences, establishing such claims and a legal perspective on the laws of the land t ascertain such allegation, cite various laws to investigate supposed allegation , quoting law compendiums prior to independence and queens laws and pre 18th century legal systems, also legal systems from the roman empire, Babylonian empire and also British empire
Re: I Need A Criminal Legal Perspective On This Please by ayo84(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
Re: I Need A Criminal Legal Perspective On This Please by henryvirus(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
ayo84:

lets start a legal thread on this matter and discuss about the modalities

we need someone to to give legal conjectures on proving such incidences, establishing such claims and a legal perspective on the laws of the land t ascertain such allegation, cite various laws to investigate supposed allegation , quoting law compendiums prior to independence and queens laws and pre 18th century legal systems, also legal systems from the roman empire, Babylonian empire and also British empire
This can't be achieved in Nigeria. Besides there has been no judicial precedents. And there's no law whatsoever that talks about stuff like that.
Re: I Need A Criminal Legal Perspective On This Please by GodwinGodon(m): 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
I strongly think this writer needs to be evaluated. Varytail has taken over him, perhaps he's inspired by monkeytail to write this delusional thinking article. Wel i know of a human-right activist that coexist in realms so you can start your petitions

1 Like

Re: I Need A Criminal Legal Perspective On This Please by ayo84(m): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2021
GodwinGodon:
I strongly think this writer needs to be evaluated. Varytail has taken over him, perhaps he's inspired by monkeytail to write this delusional thinking article. Wel i know of a human-right activist that coexist in realms so you can start your petitions

left and right paradoxes , im sticking to the right, human rights activist is not going to help here, a lawyer who coexists in realms could help

(1) (Reply)

How I Escaped From My Kidnappers, Reverend Sister Narrates Ordeal (video) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Passengers Along Ohafia/Uzuakoli Road In Abia / My Friend Want's To Commit Suicide Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.