Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Bbnaija: “I Tried Many Times To Be On The Show But Failed” – Angel’s Mother Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “I Tried Many Times To Be On The Show But Failed” – Angel’s Mother Says (1912 Views)

Bbnaija S6: Hear What Angel’s Mother Says, After Her Daughter Went N*ked In The / Lyta In Throwback Photo With His Blind Mother, Says "My Mother Must Not Suffer" / Davido Condoles With Olamide On The Death Of His Mother, Says Stay Strong Baddo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: “I Tried Many Times To Be On The Show But Failed” – Angel’s Mother Says by Petersuenos(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Mother to the reality show housemate ‘Angel’ disclose she had attempted to be on the show numerous times but all was in vain’

Get the full gist below:

https://www.upuablog.com.ng/2021/08/31/bbnaija-i-tried-many-times-to-be-on-the-show-but-failed-angels-mother-reveals/

Re: Bbnaija: “I Tried Many Times To Be On The Show But Failed” – Angel’s Mother Says by doggedfighter(f): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
Finally you are on the show.
Re: Bbnaija: “I Tried Many Times To Be On The Show But Failed” – Angel’s Mother Says by OBALOLA55(m): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
TUEH angry

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “I Tried Many Times To Be On The Show But Failed” – Angel’s Mother Says by elmessiahs(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
The momma, seriously ehn!
Re: Bbnaija: “I Tried Many Times To Be On The Show But Failed” – Angel’s Mother Says by olamidedivotee(f): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
Come again please

We can't hear you from the back

Re: Bbnaija: “I Tried Many Times To Be On The Show But Failed” – Angel’s Mother Says by Jerryherd: 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
Re: Bbnaija: “I Tried Many Times To Be On The Show But Failed” – Angel’s Mother Says by Jerryherd: 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
No wonder Angel acts like a child..

(1) (Reply)

Daddy's Duty" Flavour Pickup His Girls From School As They Shower Him Praises / Efcc Arrest Shallipopi For Fraud Alongside Zlatan Elon Musk / Nollywood Star, Nancy Isime Shares Her Valentines Photos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.