Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

EPL: Why I Returned To Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Silenc - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Why I Returned To Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Silenc (703 Views)

EPL: Why Liverpool Beat Manchester United 4-0 – Mo Salah / EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United / Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL: Why I Returned To Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Silenc by robosky02(m): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
EPL: Why I returned to Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo breaks silence

Cristiano Ronaldo has spoken for first time on his return to Manchester United as the club confirms his transfer.

Ronaldo said he returned to Old Trafford because Manchester United have always had a special place in his heart.

Early on Tuesday morning, Juventus confirmed that the Portugal international was moving to the former Premier League champions with United having agreed to pay €15million (£12.8m) plus €8m (£6.8m) in add-ons, payable over the course of the next five years.

Manchester United have also confirmed the re-signing of the 36-year-old after 12 years away.

Ronaldo said he is thrilled to be back at the club where he established himself as one of football’s greatest players.

“Manchester United is a club that have always had a special place in my heart, and I have been overwhelmed by all the messages I have received since the announcement on Friday,’ said Ronaldo in an Instagram post.

“I cannot wait to play at Old Trafford in front of a full stadium and see all the fans again.

“I’m looking forward to joining up with the team after the international games, and I hope we have a very successful season ahead.”

Lalastclala mynd44
https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/31/epl-why-i-returned-to-manchester-united-cristiano-ronaldo-breaks-silence/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Why I Returned To Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Silenc by wunmi590(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
cool
Re: EPL: Why I Returned To Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Silenc by doggedfighter(f): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
Good
Re: EPL: Why I Returned To Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Silenc by Totilopussylick(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ororo himself

Even him spits worth more than the Nigeria entire net worth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Why I Returned To Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Silenc by internationalman(m): 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Ororo himself

Even him spits worth more than the Nigeria entire net worth.

Mumu talk..

He's not even no where near the richest men in Portugal and Nigeria is way more bigger than Portugal economically

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Why I Returned To Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Silenc by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
Welcome back to the best league in the world.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL: Why I Returned To Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Silenc by Totilopussylick(m): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
internationalman:

Mumu talk..

He's not even no where near the richest men in Portugal and Nigeria is way more bigger than Portugal economically
E pain you Arsenal fan undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Why I Returned To Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Silenc by OJEEMAH(m): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
They have a special place in your heart and you almost signed signed for Man City who happen to be their league & city rival? You are hypocrite like most of your fans.

His loyalty is questionable.

4 Likes

Re: EPL: Why I Returned To Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Silenc by robosky02(m): 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
OJEEMAH:
They have a special place in your heart and you almost signed signed for Man City who happen to be their league & city rival? You are hypocrite like most of your fans.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Why I Returned To Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Silenc by Great100000: 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
520,000 Pounds Per Week No Be Small Money.
Re: EPL: Why I Returned To Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Silenc by ojaysam25(m): 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
OJEEMAH:

manutd never showed interest, until it was certain he was heading to city.
Re: EPL: Why I Returned To Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Silenc by OJEEMAH(m): 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
ojaysam25:

manutd never showed interest, until it was certain he was heading to city.
Not disputing that bro. He should never have considered Man City in the first.......if Messi decide to join Madrid whether Barcelona showed interest or not, its pure betrayal. Rooney, Ferguson, OGS, & Glazers intervened because they know what it means. Do you know Fabregas is seen as a betrayal for joining Chelsea even though Arsenal had first refusal clause? Now picture a player of Ronaldo's calibre!

This isn't about being a Messi fan.....just reason am!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Why I Returned To Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Silenc by ojaysam25(m): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Not disputing that bro. He should never have considered Man City in the first.......if Messi decide to join Madrid whether Barcelona showed interest or not, its pure betrayal. Rooney, Ferguson, OGS, & Glazers intervened because they know what it means. Do you know Fabregas is seen as a betrayal for joining Chelsea even though Arsenal had first refusal clause? Now picture a player of Ronaldo's calibre!

This isn't about being a Messi fan.....just reason am!
you're right.
between i like your post...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Why I Returned To Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Silenc by OJEEMAH(m): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
ojaysam25:

you're right.
between i like your post...
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: EPL: Why I Returned To Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Silenc by Ofunwa111: 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
robosky02:
EPL: Why I returned to Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo breaks silence

Cristiano Ronaldo has spoken for first time on his return to Manchester United as the club confirms his transfer.

Ronaldo said he returned to Old Trafford because Manchester United have always had a special place in his heart.

Early on Tuesday morning, Juventus confirmed that the Portugal international was moving to the former Premier League champions with United having agreed to pay €15million (£12.8m) plus €8m (£6.8m) in add-ons, payable over the course of the next five years.

Manchester United have also confirmed the re-signing of the 36-year-old after 12 years away.

Ronaldo said he is thrilled to be back at the club where he established himself as one of football’s greatest players.

“Manchester United is a club that have always had a special place in my heart, and I have been overwhelmed by all the messages I have received since the announcement on Friday,’ said Ronaldo in an Instagram post.

“I cannot wait to play at Old Trafford in front of a full stadium and see all the fans again.

“I’m looking forward to joining up with the team after the international games, and I hope we have a very successful season ahead.”

Lalastclala mynd44
https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/31/epl-why-i-returned-to-manchester-united-cristiano-ronaldo-breaks-silence/

When it is transfer season, all sort of news and rumors come out from the media, any proof about these .... ? most times, none !

Imagine them saying he was offered to Barcelona... lol.

In their wildest dreams, they actually thought and believed the news that CR7 would have gone to City, with Pep as coach and still be able to play against Manchester United ? Or they thought he was gonna do another Figo ? Lol. Dream on. cheesy
Re: EPL: Why I Returned To Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Silenc by paulolee(m): 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
normal Lamba...you have united in ur heart n u tried signing for man.city dt was a direct rival before d deal broke down..
we all know say na d normal lines u would use n assuming u end up for city, u would also said u once had city on ur mind wen playing against them.
na so u take get Juve on ur mind wen u signed n now u don japa leave dm...
d real reason u signed was because juve got tired of ur scam n dey dnt av any plan of giving u a new contract..
u tot its better u leave now dt man.u brought a bid than going to sporting for free next season..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Why I Returned To Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Silenc by Morenikeji090(m): 5:38am On Sep 01, 2021
Even for Barcelona thank God they denied him. I'm happy barca did self.
OJEEMAH:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Why I Returned To Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Silenc by Morenikeji090(m): 5:40am On Sep 01, 2021
Also for. Barcelona they denied him...
Lolz
paulolee:
normal Lamba...you have united in ur heart n u tried signing for man.city dt was a direct rival before d deal broke down..
we all know say na d normal lines u would use n assuming u end up for city, u would also said u once had city on ur mind wen playing against them.
na so u take get Juve on ur mind wen u signed n now u don japa leave dm...
d real reason u signed was because juve got tired of ur scam n dey dnt av any plan of giving u a new contract..
u tot its better u leave now dt man.u brought a bid than going to sporting for free next season..
Re: EPL: Why I Returned To Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Silenc by MaxiB1242: 11:10am On Sep 01, 2021
But wait oo.. how much did Man United signed Ronaldo and how much did they gained in selling Daniel James to Leeds United.. Cox am confused.. I just heard Ronaldo came in for 19m and Daniel James went out for 24m na so the almighty Ronaldo don dey worthless reach wey be say ordinary Daniel James worth pass am.. I also hear say na for England he dey collect the highest salary otherwise for world he salary doesn't worth half of Messi take home.... How the mighty man has fallen

(1) (Reply)

Messi A True Leader / WAFCON2022: Morocco Vs Nigeria Lives / OFFICIAL: Super Eagles Striker Completes Deadline Day Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.