Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Kenny Agency - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kenny Agency (130 Views)

Kenny Exchange � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenny Agency by Ifekong: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Good day Beautiful people My name is Kenneth Duru, actually I'm from Nigeria but based in the UK , I've been around Europe and also live most my life in Europe to cut long story short if you looking to go into business, any type of business like buying and selling and you need goods any type of thing you need please just chat me up with my what's app number which is +447586141571. please and please if you know you have bad intention DO NOT CONTACT ME . I DONT LIKE SCAM AND I WONT WORK WITH SCAMMERS THANKS .
LIST OF THINGS I CAN PROVIDE
CARS, ELECTRONICS ( SMART TV AND OTHER SMART THINGS) NOT CHINA PRODUCT BUT GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT.
CAR SPARE PART
COMPUTER SPARE PART.
ANYTHING AND IT WILL BE DELIVERD TO YOU . THANKS
+447586141571

(1) (Reply)

My Crypto-trading Short Term And Long Term Earning Class Holds Tonight. / Smart And Best Ways To Sell To Nigerians, Grow Your Business And Make Profits / Free Ethereum Airdrop !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.