Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Kenny Agency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Kenny Agency (213 Views)

: (download NOW) Fx-agency Advisor 3, The Best Scalper, 200+ Pips Daily / Baxi Pos For Agency Banking / Agriculture (piggery) Or Starting A Media Agency ? Which Should I Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenny Agency by Ifekong: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
Good day Beautiful people My name is Kenneth Duru, actually I'm from Nigeria but based in the UK , I've been around Europe and also live most my life in Europe to cut long story short if you looking to go into business, any type of business like buying and selling and you need goods any type of thing you need please just chat me up with my what's app number which is +447586141571. please and please if you know you have bad intention DO NOT CONTACT ME . I DONT LIKE SCAM AND I WONT WORK WITH SCAMMERS THANKS .
LIST OF THINGS I CAN PROVIDE
CARS, ELECTRONICS ( SMART TV AND OTHER SMART THINGS) NOT CHINA PRODUCT BUT GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT.
CAR SPARE PART
COMPUTER SPARE PART.
ANYTHING AND IT WILL BE DELIVERD TO YOU . THANKS
WE ALSO BUY PAYPAL FUNDS
+447586141571
Re: Kenny Agency by Cr0nus1: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
grin
Ifekong:
Good day Beautiful people My name is Kenneth Duru, actually I'm from Nigeria but based in the UK , I've been around Europe and also live most my life in Europe to cut long story short if you looking to go into business, any type of business like buying and selling and you need goods any type of thing you need please just chat me up with my what's app number which is +447586141571. please and please if you know you have bad intention DO NOT CONTACT ME . I DONT LIKE SCAM AND I WONT WORK WITH SCAMMERS THANKS .
LIST OF THINGS I CAN PROVIDE
CARS, ELECTRONICS ( SMART TV AND OTHER SMART THINGS) NOT CHINA PRODUCT BUT GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT.
CAR SPARE PART
COMPUTER SPARE PART.
ANYTHING AND IT WILL BE DELIVERD TO YOU . THANKS
WE ALSO BUY PAYPAL FUNDS
+447586141571
grin all this scammers self don't say you were not told

1 Like

Re: Kenny Agency by Ifekong: 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
Cr0nus1:
grin grin all these scammers self don't say you were not told
please don't call me a scammer. have I done anything with you.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free 20 Hits Coin Worth 200$ / See Why Women Investors Are Still Outperforming Men / How To Earn Legitly Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.