Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

A Little Story On Cryptocurrency for All Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Little Story On Cryptocurrency for All Nigerians (776 Views)

Nicholas Ukachukwu: Real Story On Demolition Of Igbo Man Property In Abuja– Wike / VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) / Kwankwaso: Eagle Square Belongs To All Nigerians, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Little Story On Cryptocurrency for All Nigerians by Iampbams: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
A little story here...

In 2009, when Bitcoin was first released, 50 coins could be mined for free every 10 minutes. Most people thought it was worthless. Today, one Bitcoin is over $45,000.

When Litecoin was released in 2011, 100 LTC could be mined for free every day. Most people think it's still worthless. Today, one Litecoin is above $169.

When Ethereum was first released in 2014, 30 ETH could be mined for free every day. Most people still believe that it is worthless, Today, one Ethereum is worth over $3000.

History has a way of repeating itself. You must not be on the wrong side of history.

Cryptocurrency experts have predicted the price of Pi coin to be around $5 as from 21st March 2022.

Download Pi network app and click the MINE BUTTON once every 24hrs.

The good news is that you can start mining Pi coin for FREE, without cellular data, even when your phone is off.

All you have to do is, open the app for 5 seconds and activate the mining button every 24hrs to prove that you're a human.

The app also gives you prompt after 24 hrs to turn on the next mining session.

Download Pi Network app from Playstore or Appstore and register with your real name, phone number and username.

Use pbams as your invitation code when signing up.

Happy Pi coin Mining!
Re: A Little Story On Cryptocurrency for All Nigerians by umunaija: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
I think this is not the right section for this.
Also I mine pi, I also recommend another one. It just came out and I believe they have potential to make many people rich.

The next Bitcoin?, 0.025 SUG awaits you! Sulge is the first mobile minable Automated Market-Making DEX. To claim your Sulge, follow this link: https://miner.sulge.org and remember to use my username "betone" as referral id.
Re: A Little Story On Cryptocurrency for All Nigerians by Iampbams: 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ok
Re: A Little Story On Cryptocurrency for All Nigerians by ItsTutsi(m): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
Please bro, can u help me to verify my crypto currency. I'm having issues verifying my NIMC ID card, it keeps rejecting it.. I'm willing to pay u for it, thanks
Iampbams:
A little story here...

In 2009, when Bitcoin was first released, 50 coins could be mined for free every 10 minutes. Most people thought it was worthless. Today, one Bitcoin is over $45,000.

When Litecoin was released in 2011, 100 LTC could be mined for free every day. Most people think it's still worthless. Today, one Litecoin is above $169.

When Ethereum was first released in 2014, 30 ETH could be mined for free every day. Most people still believe that it is worthless, Today, one Ethereum is worth over $3000.

History has a way of repeating itself. You must not be on the wrong side of history.

Cryptocurrency experts have predicted the price of Pi coin to be around $5 as from 21st March 2022.

Download Pi network app and click the MINE BUTTON once every 24hrs.

The good news is that you can start mining Pi coin for FREE, without cellular data, even when your phone is off.

All you have to do is, open the app for 5 seconds and activate the mining button every 24hrs to prove that you're a human.

The app also gives you prompt after 24 hrs to turn on the next mining session.

Download Pi Network app from Playstore or Appstore and register with your real name, phone number and username.

Use pbams as your invitation code when signing up.

Happy Pi coin Mining!
Re: A Little Story On Cryptocurrency for All Nigerians by Iampbams: 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Please bro, can u help me to verify my crypto currency. I'm having issues verifying my NIMC ID card, it keeps rejecting it.. I'm willing to pay u for it, thanks

I dont get

Is your nimc preventing you from accessing your cryptocurrency

And what coin is that if I may ask
Re: A Little Story On Cryptocurrency for All Nigerians by ItsTutsi(m): 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
I have open an account but haven't verified(I have issues uploading my NIMC ID) for verification.. so I can't trade or do anything

I'm using binance app
Iampbams:

I dont get

1 Like

Re: A Little Story On Cryptocurrency for All Nigerians by Parisian: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
How you didn't know it's likely binance or any other exchange baffles me.
Iampbams:

I dont get

Re: A Little Story On Cryptocurrency for All Nigerians by Iampbams: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
Parisian:
How you didn't know it's likely binance or any other exchange baffles me.

you said any other exchange meaning they are more than one and that's why I asked the question.

I just started with crypto though.
Re: A Little Story On Cryptocurrency for All Nigerians by Iampbams: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2021
Good morning
Re: A Little Story On Cryptocurrency for All Nigerians by Iampbams: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2021
N l for life
Re: A Little Story On Cryptocurrency for All Nigerians by Iampbams: 6:41am On Sep 08, 2021
Good morning world

It's Wednesday
Re: A Little Story On Cryptocurrency for All Nigerians by Iampbams: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2021
Good morning

It's Monday
Re: A Little Story On Cryptocurrency for All Nigerians by Iampbams: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
Good day all
It's Tuesday

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Politicians Who Could Become Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 / Lekki Massacre: Security Expert Carpets Lai Mohammed, Says 11 Persons Killed / Slaughter Of 200 By Bandits In Zamfara Is A Sign Of Their Desperation: Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.