Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Bbnaija Update : See The List Of 15 Housemates Up For Eviction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Update : See The List Of 15 Housemates Up For Eviction (382 Views)

Tboss In The List Of Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2018. She Reacts / Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction / M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Update : See The List Of 15 Housemates Up For Eviction by Aysup247: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
As Big Brother Nigeria getting engaged and intriguing here are the list of 15 housemates possible for eviction.
As eviction looming Only two housemates finished the game earlier than expected in the shortest time and evaded eviction and are safe from being evicted.

All of the other housemates, with the exception of Jaypaul and JackieB, are now facing elimination.

This follows the Head of House game from yesterday.

Only two people completed the game in the quickest time and avoided being evicted.

This week, JayPaul and JackieB will be immune.

The following 15 housemates are on the verge of being evicted:

https://blendng.com/bbnaija-season-6-whitemoneyninipere-are-on-15-eviction-list/

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Way To Make Money: Burial & Birthday, Bobrisky Made #49,000,000.00 ($94, / You Found Out That You’re Sharing Your Girlfriend With A Dog How Would You React / BBNaija: Emmanuel Might Be Evicted Tonight, I Saw It In My Dream - Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.