Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Instructions From NPOWER Regarding Physical Verification And PPA For Acceptanc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Instructions From NPOWER Regarding Physical Verification And PPA For Acceptanc (423 Views)

Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD / My Congratulatory Message From Npower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instructions From NPOWER Regarding Physical Verification And PPA For Acceptanc by acumen90(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
I just got this mail from NPOWER...

Dear Applicant,

Following your application to participate in the N-Power programme, I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected as a beneficiary of the N-Power batch C (stream 1) programme.

Accordingly, you are advised to proceed to your designated verification centre for physical verification (address is displayed on your self-service portal under “Verification”, alternatively you may dial the dedicated USSD code service on *45665#)

After verification, please proceed to your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) with your PPA letter (which is available for printing from your self-service portal under "Deployment") and have it signed by the relevant PPA personnel.

Finally, return to your self-service portal and upload the signed PPA letter.

For additional enquiries, call 018888340, 092203102, 018888148 018888189

Dial *45665# to check your PPA venue and date of physical verification

Please accept my congratulations and best wishes

Engr. Umar B. Bindir (PhD)

SAP and National Coordinator (NSIP)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Logo Designer Needed / Vacancies For Loan Officers / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.