Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) (51959 Views)

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by Sirmuel1(m): 12:40am On Sep 01, 2021
UncleKoboko:

D0lt.

What did your evil god say in
1 SAMUEL 15:3

Now go and smite Amalek and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Leviticus 24:16 (King James translation), "And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him.
Matthew 1:34, "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword" and Luke 22:36, "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one" but no direct commandment to otherwise kill the unbeliever.

BLOODY HYPOCRITES grin

No vex sir, I no dey follow you argue biko. cheesy
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by danhans(m): 4:16am On Sep 01, 2021
Freestainworld:
Anything Islam is full of terror
I tell you
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by Onogiede(m): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2021
Religion of pix grin angry
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by yungmill(m): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
Winters23:

Government fight corruption because they hate competition.

Use your head

I think you should take your own advice and read your inept response and what government fighting corruption had to do with irag invading kuwait and the US kicking them out with "corruption" as you just said.

Lastly which government fights the so called corruption in an international issue between two independent states? Truly common sense is uncommon!
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by yungmill(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Prince001:

Islam still Religion of Peace, those committing the atrocities are going against the teachings of Islam.
The same can be said about ur xtian country America killing blacks even going to church to kill. If u know anything about KKK then u will understand there's extremist in every religion. FYI the extremists xtian in America quoted d bible that we Black are inferior which gives them authorization to kill blacks up till date. Same in Kosovo and so on.
No religion in d world teaches what d extremists are doing!!!!!!!

Islam religion og piss? Tell us another tale by moonlight! Is obvious you have never read your koran, sira, hadiths and tafsir in a language you understand! The terrorist are the true muslims following the koran and sunnah of profit madhamad, y'all are just islamic wannabe, tell us why every single scholar of islam who has read the koran and stufied your classical teachings of ancient scholars either leaves islam or becomes what yall call a fanatist and radical? Has any of your so called effeminate taqiyyad muslim ever wan a debate against the terrorists? Ask yourself why, your koran calls christains and infidels negis!!! Filty, worst of all creatures, it also says kill the infidels whereever you find them and those who believe not in the religion of lies till they submit or pay the jizya and find themselves subdued, and also preaches violence against non muslims, your prophet sent a letter to rome demanding conversion or death, your caliph said when you see a christain on the road do now pay them the salaam and force them to the narrowest corner of the road, wait why are non muslims not allowed in mecca?

Please tell us one thing, just one thing that makes the terrorists not muslims by virtue of pervesion of islam as you said, that madhamad and your righteous caliph did not do? We are waiting i dare you and all muslims here!
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by yungmill(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
IMAliyu:

Just a question, if someone decided to follow the Bible to the T, would they fit into modern society?

What do you mean by modern society, then i can answer.
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by Winters23: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
yungmill:

I think you should take your own advice and read your inept response and what government fighting corruption had to do with irag invading kuwait and the US kicking them out with "corruption" as you just said.

Lastly which government fights the so called corruption in an international issue between two independent states? Truly common sense is uncommon!

You obviously failed comprehension test

And I also told you to use your brains which you didn't.

Britain and America have invaded more countries than any other in recent history.

They also spend trillions of dollars developing WMDs but sanction others for doing the same.

I used the corruption example here because its a popular phrase among Nigerians, but obviously you couldn't connect the dots.

The west loves violence, America metted out the highest form of violence when they detonated the atomic bomb in Japan killing hundreds of thousands and making the site uninhabitable for decades.

What moral right do they have to classify others as terrorists when they themselves are the most violent countries?

All these wars were created and funded by the west because they love violence and they don't like competition from other violent groups!
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by yungmill(m): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Winters23:

Britain and America have invaded more countries than any other in recent history.

They also spend trillions of dollars developing WMDs but sanction others for doing the same.

I used the corruption example here because its a popular phrase among Nigerians, but obviously you couldn't connect the dots.

The west loves violence, America metted out the highest form of violence when they detonated the atomic bomb in Japan killing hundreds of thousands and making the site uninhabitable for decades.

What moral right do they have to classify others as terrorists when they themselves are the most violent countries?

Now who lacks comprehension and a pint brain! I spoke about the floored logic of invasion for oil by citing kuwait that has larger deposits than Afghanistan and your brain brough corruption which is a municipal matter to an international discuss? Now who is stupid? Who can't assimilate and articulate properly? Now who enforces your so called "corruption"? Common sense is truly uncommon.
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by yungmill(m): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
Winters23:

All these wars were created and funded by the west because they love violence and they don't like competition from other violent groups!

You should ask yourself if the premise of our discussion was bristish and american imperialism or your false unintelligent claims of invasion for oil in afghan which made me expose your ignorance by citing kuwait! Rather than refute my claim like i did your by citing a similar case "kuwait" to debunk your fallacious conclusion, all you said is corruption? A municipal matter in an international discuss so please tell us who enforces anti corruption on states please?

Now you see that stupidity in your case might just be i*bred.
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by Winters23: 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
yungmill:

Now who lacks comprehension and a pint brain! I spoke about the floored logic of invasion for oil by citing kuwait that has larger deposits than Afghanistan and your brain brough corruption which is a municipal matter to an international discuss? Now who is stupid? Who can't assimilate and articulate properly? Now who enforces your so called "corruption"? Common sense is truly uncommon.

Your whole life have been dedicated to religious strife and you can nolonger reason outside directing your hate to people who don't believe what you believe.

After seeing how vile you are I figure there's no need engaging you in intellectual discuss.

See below the story of life:

yungmill:

Tell us another joke! demon allah is 1 how come then allah has multiple spirits? 1 spirit became a man and blew into Mary's fajaha meaning (V) allah sure likes obscene words in his false koran, one became isa! and allah himself is spirit, so which of the 3 spirits of allah is allah?

Yeye dey smell!
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by yungmill(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Winters23:

Your whole life have been dedicated to religious strife and you can nolonger reason outside directing your hate to people who don't believe what you believe.

After seeing how vile you are I figure there's no need engaging you in intellectual discuss.

When they can't intellectually hold a sound argument and prove its validity they divert and throw tantrums now you can't defend your position because you guffed big time that i even had to explain you were mixing municipal and international issues in an international discuss before you could see your gaf, rather than learn you profile me and bring up a response from me to another ignoramus like you who talked all smack but could not even answer basic questions in islam but felt he could attack christainity, now i dare you to be brave unlike your prophet who hid behind a 9 year old girl, refute my statement your just highlighted, prove it wrong and show us allah is one! We are waiting brave man behind the b*mb and internet.
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by yungmill(m): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Winters23:

Just like i thought, silence!

Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by IMAliyu(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
yungmill:

What do you mean by modern society, then i can answer.
Freedom of expression,
Equal rights and opportunity,
Reason over superstition,
No barbaric laws (like hand chopping).

A society with at least 2 or more of the mentioned.
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by yungmill(m): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
IMAliyu:

Freedom of expression,
Equal rights and opportunity,
Reason over superstition,
No barbaric laws (like hand chopping).

A society with at least 2 or more of the mentioned.

Then yes is my answer.
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by Prince001(m): 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
yungmill:

Islam religion og piss? Tell us another tale by moonlight! Is obvious you have never read your koran, sira, hadiths and tafsir in a language you understand! The terrorist are the true muslims following the koran and sunnah of profit madhamad, y'all are just islamic wannabe, tell us why every single scholar of islam who has read the koran and stufied your classical teachings of ancient scholars either leaves islam or becomes what yall call a fanatist and radical? Has any of your so called effeminate taqiyyad muslim ever wan a debate against the terrorists? Ask yourself why, your koran calls christains and infidels negis!!! Filty, worst of all creatures, it also says kill the infidels whereever you find them and those who believe not in the religion of lies till they submit or pay the jizya and find themselves subdued, and also preaches violence against non muslims, your prophet sent a letter to rome demanding conversion or death, your caliph said when you see a christain on the road do now pay them the salaam and force them to the narrowest corner of the road, wait why are non muslims not allowed in mecca?

Please tell us one thing, just one thing that makes the terrorists not muslims by virtue of pervesion of islam as you said, that madhamad and your righteous caliph did not do? We are waiting i dare you and all muslims here!

I'm not dragging anything with u. Everything u said above are not truth cos u lack knowledge of it. Quran mentioned Jesus christ 500% time more in d Quran than Prophet Muhammad and in the Quran there's a surat for Mother of Jesus. Let me shocked u there's no Surat in the Qur'an named Muhammed that's proved that everything u said earlier not true! Most of d extremist u see in all religion they have less knowledge about it. Lastly is only in Nigeria that people are looking for Miracles after the govt failed them that think they can get something that's not coming that's converting in Nigeria. Here in western world people are reverting a lot to Islam based on d knowledge and what they read and finally known about Islam!
Search for knowledge so that u can be free. May God Almighty guide us both to d right path (Amen)
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by yungmill(m): 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Prince001:

I'm not dragging anything with u. Everything u said above are not truth cos u lack knowledge of it. Quran mentioned Jesus christ 500% time more in d Quran than Prophet Muhammad and in the Quran there's a surat for Mother of Jesus. Let me shocked u there's no Surat in the Qur'an named Muhammed that's proved that everything u said earlier not true! Most of d extremist u see in all religion they have less knowledge about it. Lastly is only in Nigeria that people are looking for Miracles after the govt failed them that think they can get something that's not coming that's converting in Nigeria. Here in western world people are reverting a lot to Islam based on d knowledge and what they read and finally known about Islam!
Search for knowledge so that u can be free. May God Almighty guide us both to d right path (Amen)

Are you saying am lying and i should post hem here for all to see? And what does who and whp being mentioned in the koran has to do with terrorism in islam? You shpuld challenge me to post your koran, hadiths and so on if you are sure am lying and the terrorists are the original muslims that know islam more than yall, your sources proves it thats why you dare not tell me to post them.
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by Prince001(m): 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
yungmill:

Are you saying am lying and i should post hem here for all to see? And what does who and whp being mentioned in the koran has to do with terrorism in islam? You shpuld challenge me to post your koran, hadiths and so on if you are sure am lying and the terrorists are the original muslims that know islam more than yall, your sources proves it thats why you dare not tell me to post them.

There's nuttin like that in Quran. U are free to post anything u want Bro. All what I told about Qur'an concerning Jesus christ and his mother, u didn't say anything about it. Lastly any Muslim that don't believe in Jesus Christ is not a Muslim!!!!! Additionally I'm learning now about my traditional religion cos I reject the notion that they are idol worshippers and devil. Our traditional religion believes in God and worship God too. May the Almighty God guide us both to the right path!!!!
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by yungmill(m): 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Prince001:

There's nuttin like that in Quran. U are free to post anything u want Bro. All what I told about Qur'an concerning Jesus christ and his mother, u didn't say anything about it. Lastly any Muslim that don't believe in Jesus Christ is not a Muslim!!!!! Additionally I'm learning now about my traditional religion cos I reject the notion that they are idol worshippers and devil. Our traditional religion believes in God and worship God too. May the Almighty God guide us both to the right path!!!!

Taqiyya at its finest bro, do you believe JESUS is GOD? Now lets see you expose your lies now let me post your koran for you in a minute

Surah 9
29. Kill those who do not believe in God, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid what God and His Messenger have forbidden, nor abide by the religion of truth—from among those who received the Scripture—until they pay the due tax, willingly or unwillingly.

Hadith time

Narrated Abu Hurairah: that the Messenger of Allah said: “Do not precede the Jews and the Christians with the Salam. And if one of you meets them in the path, then force them to its narrow portion.” (Jami at-Tirmidhi volume 5, Book 40, Hadith 2700. Eng. Tran., Sahih Darussalam, https://sunnah.com/tirmidhi/42/13 )

Now who is lying bro you or allah? Did you not say no its not in the koran?
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by Prince001(m): 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
yungmill:

Taqiyya at its finest bro, do you believe JESUS is GOD? Now lets see you expose your lies now let me post your koran for you in a minute

I can't cos Jesus christ is human being. He went to toilet, he crawled , he was a baby like every other people b4 he grown up. Lastly no where in the bible that jesus Christ says he's God. There's nuttin to exposed cos there's English Quran and Bible everyone can read it. Watch d video Below

Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by lloydtruth: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by yungmill(m): 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
Prince001:

I can't cos Jesus christ is human being. He went to toilet, he crawled , he was a baby like every other people b4 he grown up. Lastly no where in the bible that jesus Christ says he's God. There's nuttin to exposed cos there's English Quran and Bible everyone can read it. Watch d video Below

So why make it seem that islams position is same as Christianity? Taqiyya alert! Now i dont need ftd facts lying deedat ahmed whose argument are lies and i can refute them in 5 minutes on my own without help, do you know how many muslims have usedhis scripts to give me dawah and i shut them up instantly? I dare you to go online and see easy refutation of deedat the liar and by the way he said if he has ever lied about christ he will get mute, research anf see why dude went silent before he died bro! Bring up better dawah scripts even involve your imam lets see if he won't run in 10 minutes.
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by Prince001(m): 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
yungmill:

So why make it seem that islams position is same as Christianity? Taqiyya alert! Now i dont need ftd facts lying deedat ahmed whose argument are lies and i can refute them in 5 minutes on my own without help, do you know how many muslims have usedhis scripts to give me dawah and i shut them up instantly? I dare you to go online and see easy refutation of deedat the liar and by the way he said if he has ever lied about christ he will get mute, research anf see why dude went silent before he died bro! Bring up better dawah scripts even involve your imam lets see if he won't run in 10 minutes.

What do u called lies? He's quoting what bible says and so on. I know ur type u are dealing with faith not facts! Anyway believe in what u believe in. I pray again May the Almighty God guide us both to the right path (Amen)
FYI I won't write again on this matter cos it won't change anything that's why I begged God to guide us to d right path. Stay blessed!!!
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by yungmill(m): 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
Prince001:

What do u called lies? He's quoting what bible says and so on. I know ur type u are dealing with faith not facts! Anyway believe in what u believe in. I pray again May the Almighty God guide us both to the right path (Amen)
FYI I won't write again on this matter cos it won't change anything that's why I begged God to guide us to d right path. Stay blessed!!!

Quoting what bible Here is my challenge to you give us three of his quotes here that you said is from the bible then tell us what exactly he said about those quotes and lets look into the bible for ourselves and see if its there or he misrepresented the texts, if i can't i will apologize to yall and take shahada in your mosque and you can video tape it, so are you up for the challenge? Pick any of his quotes.
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by Prince001(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2021
yungmill:

Quoting what bible Here is my challenge to you give us three of his quotes here that you said is from the bible then tell us what exactly he said about those quotes and lets look into the bible for ourselves and see if its there or he misrepresented the texts, if i can't i will apologize to yall and take shahada in your mosque and you can video tape it, so are you up for the challenge? Pick any of his quotes.
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by khadaffi(m): 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
Gudhrt08:
Why can't buhari send some of our gallant troop to go and deal with this terrorist!

Are you kidding me? Buhari should send troops to kill his brothers? Are you not aware that the reason Boko Haram is always able to ambush our soldiers is because we already have Boko Haram members as high as generals in our army? Even the US is aware of this fact. You guys can keep living in delusion.
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by yungmill(m): 1:10am On Sep 04, 2021
Prince001:

Question was bring up top 3 of ahmed deedat quotes you said are from the bible! Post them here for all to see lets investigate to see if he lied or not, now its mehdi and ftd facts video you've gone to! Like i said before post the top 3 best of the best quotes or objections from both video so thats six now, if i can't shoq you with the text that they lied then my offer of taking shahada still stands but if i can i will then ask you one question with no strings attached which i know you and all muslims here can't answer, but i ask it so yall can ask your iman and see their utter hopelessness when they can't answer and tell you lallah knows best.

Still waiting bro now you have six chances to my 1, lets hope you come up with best of the best.
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by orisa37: 7:08am On Sep 04, 2021
Praise by Force. That's Satanic.
Re: Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) by orisa37: 7:10am On Sep 04, 2021
Praise by Force. That's Satanic, Domineering and FEUDAL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Government Starts Building Border Wall / Ethiopia’s PM, Abiy Ahmed Has Gone To The Battlefront: State-Affiliated Media / Ten Things To Know About Liz Truss, New UK Prime Minister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.