Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Apex Quiz App | Play, Learn & Earn - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Apex Quiz App | Play, Learn & Earn (541 Views)

How To Play Versus Mode On Apex Quiz App | Play, Learn & Earn / How To Play Single Mode On Apex Quiz App | Play, Learn & Earn / How To Install Facebook Gameroom App – Play Facebook Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apex Quiz App | Play, Learn & Earn by Clintonx01(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
Apex Quiz App Experience - Supermike's Perspective!

And there I was in 2019, on a hot Naija sunday afternoon after church, chilling on my couch playing the mobile game "Millionaire Trivia : TV Game" on my phone. After several failed attempts at answering quiz questions and trying to reach the grand prize, I decided to quit the game. As I sat there staring at my screen, I remember wondering, 'What if this money in the game was real?' I was like, 'charleh..wait o', I actually went to check if there was some kind of quiz app I can make real money from. Hi, my name is Michael, and I love quizzes!

I went on Google Play Store, and I found a bunch of quiz apps. Most of them were foreign. After a while, I found a cool one for Nigerian audience, and I decided to download it and give it a go. Once in, I saw that the next live quiz game is set to begin by 9pm that evening. There was a prize pool of like N100k. Apparently by 9pm, everyone was meant to come online and answer a few questions correctly and winners would share the prize.

Sharply, I bought 3 coins with N350 and spent 2 coins to join the upcoming session. I started to practice a lot of questions in anticipation for the quiz event. I was so psyched! 'A real life quiz show with real cash on my phone?!..hmm mad o!'. 9pm finally came, and I went on the app to connect to the live quiz event, but unfortunately, I kept getting disconnected from the quiz event, until FIIIAM!!.. I was permanently redirected to the home page where I saw a countdown timer for the next event!

Haba! 'which kain rubbish be this?', I thought. So, my money don waste? Well, it seemed so. I went back to the app's page on Play Store, only to be met with tons of negative reviews complaining of the same problem I had just experienced. Just like me, many other users could not even play the game they've paid for. They insisted that they had a strong network connection, so that couldn't have been the issue. Oh well...

Fast forward to last week (April 2022), One of my guy (let's call him Osas), forwarded me a message on WhatsApp. It contained an APK file for an app called Apex Quiz. He told me to download it sharply and gave me his referral code. I downloaded the app, installed it, and registered. Furthermore, he sent me a video that shows how to play Apex Quiz and he said 'Bro I know say you go sabi all this kain thing'. Apparently, he is very familiar with my love for quizzes.

However, I couldn't help but recall my annoying encounter with one quiz app back in 2019. Osas assured me that this one was completely different in the following ways;
* I don't need a strong internet connection to play.
* I certainly don't have to wait till a fixed time of the day to play and win real money. Since I initiate my own quiz matches, I can play and earn cash 24/7.
* In single mode, I am competing against a score, and in versus mode, I am 1vs1 against another player. Compared to the other quiz app where I had to fiercely compete against thousands of other players at the same time for a prize pool, winning real money in Apex Quiz app is steady, easier, sustainable, and far more inclusive.
* What's more? When I refer people to Apex Quiz app using my code, not only do I get 4 'lives' per referral, which can be very useful during a match, I also get paid a percentage of whatever my referrals are winning from the app. Insane! So, I can even sit back, relax, and my referrals will be fetching me cool cash everyday as they play Apex Quiz? Shuuu.. No wonder Osas referred me sharply!

Omo! Later on, I eventually bought 3 coins with N360 (where my hand reach..lol), and gave Apex Quiz a fair crack. I tried to play Versus mode, but it seems there was no available players at that time. So, I decided to play Single mode instead. The score to beat was 30.22. The questions were pretty hard. I lost my first match. So, I went to the Practice page and I spent some time practicing a lot of quiz questions. That way, I can become more familiar with the kind of questions I get during a match. Practice mode was really fun. Some questions were very tricky.

After a couple of hours of practice, I closed the app. I came back later in the evening to test the new knowledge that I gained in Practice. I spent 1 coin to play another Single Mode match, and surprisingly, I started to come across some questions I saw in Practice mode. This time, I won the N200! Then I decided to give the Versus mode another try. Still no available opponents. I think this is because the app is still new. I went on to win my third attempt at Single Match, bringing my balance to N400. So, this means, I had spent N360 to buy 3 coins, which I used to play 3 games. I lost 1 game (- 1 coin), and won 2 games (+N400).

So, all I have to do is win a bit more games than I lose. In fact, I did the math, and I found that in order to be profitable from playing matches in Apex Quiz in the long run, I have to keep my Win Rate above 60%. This was not easy at first, but with consistent practice, I got better with time. One thing I've noticed is that honestly, you can't really win well in Apex Quiz if you don't practice often. So my advise is to practice a lot! You'd thank me later, I promise.

And Lo! The best part came when I surpassed the minimum withdrawal amount of N1000 and I decided to withdraw N1500 from my earnings balance. Guys, I'm literally typing this with a smile on my face when I say, the next day I got paid. As in eh, you know that feeling when you're either broke or close to being broke, and one kain credit alert just came knocking? (pics are down below).

How To Get Started In Apex Quiz App
Getting started in Apex Quiz is very simple. It can be done in 3 easy steps.
Step 1 - Go to, w w w . apexquizapp . c o m and download the Apex Quiz APK FIle.
Step 2 - Open the downloaded file and install it to your Android device.
Step 3 - Open the Apex Quiz app and fill the registration form. Remember to use my referral code - YJ8FjNdLT4 . Then set your profile image and username, and Save. That's it, you're in!

How To Make Money From Apex Quiz App
Without further delays, let me introduce you to what is, 'in my eyes', the best quiz app anyone can ever hope for, - Apex Quiz. Apex Quiz is a quiz learning and earning app that anyone can earn money from by answering very interesting quiz questions on a range of topics like Entertainment, Sports, Business, Science, Animals, Tech, History, etc. You can earn money from Apex Quiz in the following ways;

* Single Mode : Single Mode costs 1 coin to play. In Single Mode, you have to answer 10 quiz questions as correctly and
quickly as possible, to beat a score (currently 30.22). Each question spans 10 seconds. You have the first 5 seconds to read the question, after which the options appear, and then you have the last 5 seconds to pick the correct answer. The number of points you get from a question depends on how much time (seconds) were left when you picked the 'correct' answer. For example, if 3.98 seconds were remaining when you picked the correct answer to a question, you get 3.98 points from that question. So, you keep trying to accumulate points. If you can surpass 30.22 points, you'd win N200.

* Versus Mode : Versus Mode also costs 1 coin to play. In Versus Mode, you have to answer 10 quiz questions as correctly and 'quickly' as possible, to beat an opponent. Each question spans 10 seconds. You both have the first 5 seconds to read the question, after which the options appear, and then you have the last 5 seconds to pick the correct answer. The number of points you get from a question also depends on how much time (seconds) were left when you picked the 'correct' answer. For example, if 3.98 seconds were remaining when you picked the correct answer to a question, you get 3.98 points from that question. So, you keep trying to accumulate points. If you can finish the match with more points than your opponent, you'd win N200.

* Referrals : As you may or may not already know, referring people to Apex Quiz app is absolutely optional, so you don't have to refer anyone if you don't want to. But hear me out. If you don't refer people to Apex Quiz app, you're leaving quite some money on the table here, fam! As I mentioned earlier, each time one of your referrals win N200 from Apex Quiz, you get paid 1% of their winnings (N2). Small amount eh? Wait till you see how cool it gets. If I have say as little as 10 referrals and each of them win maybe just 20 games a day, then (N2 x 20 wins x 10 refs = N400/day). This small amount is already really cool, especially given the fact that the smallest coin package to buy in Apex Quiz is N360 for 3 coins. I can literally subsidize my coin purchases daily with this income from referrals. Really cool way to get free coins if you ask me. Talk less of those who are really good at this referral thing, they'd be making thousand of Naira daily for as long as the app exists and their referrals are still playing!

How To Buy Apex Quiz Coins
Apex Quiz coins are very nice and affordable. The smallest package is probably less than the cost of your average internet subscription. This makes the barrier of entry for the average person, really low. Even you reading this right now can afford it. Yes, you! Apex Quiz coins can be bought from the Shop page in the app. The following are the costs of Apex Quiz coins;
N360 - 3 coins
N720 - 6 coins
N1800 - 15 coins
N3600 - 30 coins
N12000 - 100 coins
Remember, each coin can potentially win you N200. You can buy Apex Quiz coins only from the Apex Quiz app's Shop. You can choose to pay for your Apex Quiz coins using part of your existing earnings, or via the secure Flutterwave payment processor.

Key Takeaways
* You can win real money from Apex Quiz.
* You can download Apex Quiz app (APK File) from its official website - w w w . apexquizapp . c o m
* You don't need strong internet connection to play matches.
* You can play Practice mode offline.
* Life can be used in Versus Mode only, to collect points for a question answered wrongly.
* You can only use life once per Versus match.
* You get 4 lives per referral, after they make their first coin purchase.
* You earn 1% (N2), every time one of your referrals win a game in Apex Quiz.
* You don't need to wait for a particular quiz event. Apex Quiz matches can be played 24/7.
* In Single Mode, you're trying to beat a score.
* In Versus Mode, you're trying to beat an opponent.
* You can't win matches well in Apex Quiz if you don't practice often. Practice is FREE!
* Keep your Win Rates above 60% in order to be a profitable player of Apex Quiz.
* The minimum withdrawal is N1000, while the maximum is N100,000 at a time.
* Apex Quiz (as at April 2022) is still relatively a new app.
* I have been paid by Apex Quiz.
* Remember, my referral code is YJ8FjNdLT4 .

To conclude, Apex Quiz is still a new app, but it is already showing great promise. I'm looking forward to making my first N100k from Apex Quiz. I'd be monitoring this app's growth over the coming months, and drop updates from time to time. I can't wait to play versus mode a lot more when there are many players available to play against. My personal rating for Apex Quiz app would be 4.8 / 5.0. Thumbs Up!

(1) (Reply)

"SOLD"Play Station 3 With 2 Controllers And 7 Games Installed For 35k / Love Island The Game 2 Mod Apk / Top 10 Open World Survival Games Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.