Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Nn - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nn (807 Views)

Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) / How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers / Facebook User Defrauds Nigerian Policemen Seeking Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nn by Msmither: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Nn by Msmither: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
Help move my story to front page.
Re: Nn by superCleanworks(m): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
but your fellow Nigerians were in the bus with you and they said and did NOTHING

the problem is no longer the police. the problem is how Nigerians keep quiet and ALLOW such things to happen.
this is why stuff like this will never end in naija.

2 Likes

Re: Nn by MetroBaba1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Next time...

Re: Nn by Msmither: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
superCleanworks:
but your fellow Nigerians were in the bus with you and they said and did NOTHING

the problem is no longer the police. the problem how Nigerians that keep quiet and ALLOW such things to happen.
this is why stuff like this will never end in naija.

I was like wetin concern me too before they stopped and wasted my previous time.
Re: Nn by urbobo20(m): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Thank goodness say them no find ways take intricate you
Re: Nn by yellowgarri2(m): 12:59am On Sep 01, 2021
Msmither:
Today I got a call from Mr A to meet him in sango, I told him I am currently broke but he promised to give me some pocket money on my way back.

I agreed and went to take a shower, put on some nice clothes, perfume, my best shoes and a good wristwatch, I looked like a gentleman not forgetting to find my last 100 naira so I can use it for transport.
Due to the bad roads in Ogun state, there are lots of traffic, this can result in a 10 minutes journey turning into a 40 minutes adventure.

It's common knowledge that bad roads are Avenue for NURTW thugs and THE NIGERIAN POLICE, CUSTOM, FRSC etc, it's like the government doesn't want to repair these roads so their workers can rake in some money cause there is no where to run.
Lo and behold I saw men in uniform running like thugs chasing bikes, motorcycles and even chasing boys inside commercial busses, I was like wetin concern me until it came knocking on my doorstep. The roads so dirty and muddy they don't care when there is money to be made off innocent young men.
I was ordered down from the bus I boarded at gun point cause I look good/fresh.

Before I know what's happening all manner of human rights invasion was done to be, with those their dirty hands they started searching my pockets without my consent, took my phone and asked for the password at gun point and i wasn't the only one. I even fear they might label me Ipob or even plant some cannabis in my pocket and rope me even further but I kept my eyes open..
Las las they found nothing incriminating on me and I was let go.

Now what pains me is that the bus I boarded has left cause he fears they might try and extort him too and I've paid cause those conductors don't waste time, besides they can't be waiting for me. Now I'm left with no money for transport and stranded with half the journey to complete.
I had to walk for 20 minute's before I got to my destination.

How will Nigeria get better when the leader's are giving orders and their officers doing something else, if these police officers go unpunished then Nigeria has failed me, the blood of our End SARS protester's shed for nothing while injustice continued as the norm.

They usually operate in Sango Ota Ogun state along that Conoil area..
To those olopka, I wish them 600 years suffering for this life.
Next time walk back to them and ask for transport fare

1 Like

Re: Nn by Tinney104(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2021

Re: Nn by ezugegere(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nigerian police are criminals and can never change

1 Like

Re: Nn by obyrich(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2021
yellowgarri2:
Next time walk back to them and ask for transport fare
Exactly what I thought. Those guys are thieves. Just smartly ask them to free you small money, they will oblige.

1 Like

Re: Nn by kereman1: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2021
Msmither:
Today I got a call from Mr A to meet him in sango, I told him I am currently broke but he promised to give me some pocket money on my way back.

I agreed and went to take a shower, put on some nice clothes, perfume, my best shoes and a good wristwatch, I looked like a gentleman not forgetting to find my last 100 naira so I can use it for transport.
Due to the bad roads in Ogun state, there are lots of traffic, this can result in a 10 minutes journey turning into a 40 minutes adventure.

It's common knowledge that bad roads are Avenue for NURTW thugs and THE NIGERIAN POLICE, CUSTOM, FRSC etc, it's like the government doesn't want to repair these roads so their workers can rake in some money cause there is no where to run.
Lo and behold I saw men in uniform running like thugs chasing bikes, motorcycles and even chasing boys inside commercial busses, I was like wetin concern me until it came knocking on my doorstep. The roads so dirty and muddy they don't care when there is money to be made off innocent young men.
I was ordered down from the bus I boarded at gun point cause I look good/fresh.

Before I know what's happening all manner of human rights invasion was done to be, with those their dirty hands they started searching my pockets without my consent, took my phone and asked for the password at gun point and i wasn't the only one. I even fear they might label me Ipob or even plant some cannabis in my pocket and rope me even further but I kept my eyes open..
Las las they found nothing incriminating on me and I was let go.

Now what pains me is that the bus I boarded has left cause he fears they might try and extort him too and I've paid cause those conductors don't waste time, besides they can't be waiting for me. Now I'm left with no money for transport and stranded with half the journey to complete.
I had to walk for 20 minute's before I got to my destination.

How will Nigeria get better when the leader's are giving orders and their officers doing something else, if these police officers go unpunished then Nigeria has failed me, the blood of our End SARS protester's shed for nothing while injustice continued as the norm.

They usually operate in Sango Ota Ogun state along that Conoil area..
To those olopka, I wish them 600 years suffering for this life.

Oga op, were you born last night?
No be today nyash dey for back.
Re: Nn by Msmither: 5:58am On Sep 07, 2021
kereman1:

Oga op, were you born last night?
No be today nyash dey for back.

The endsars protest brought sanity but then it all started all over and worse this time.
Re: Nn by Btruth: 7:20am On Sep 07, 2021
.....hummmm. too many things has gone wrong in Nigeria. Only God can fix this country back to normal again. Apart from the government apparatus, individuals in this country had contributed to her failure greatly. Generation to clean this country up her mess are yet unborn.

Sorry for the way you were treated bro. It's our country, let's just hope for the best.
Re: Nn by Pharaohny: 7:25am On Sep 07, 2021
If you are a police he no go better for you if your papa naa police he no go better for you also

1 Like

Re: Nn by Msmither: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
Seeing as police brutality is trending on front page please help me, let my voice be heard.
I still see them there everyday.

Lalasticlala
Seun

(1) (Reply)

Drama as Woman Jailed & Fined Over #1 million for Disturbing Animals / Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) / Moment Tinubu's Campaign Driver Was Seen Fighting Dirty With A Lady (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.