Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Kwara Motorist Slaps Tricycle Rider Over Broken Car Light, Victim Dies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kwara Motorist Slaps Tricycle Rider Over Broken Car Light, Victim Dies (940 Views)

Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror / David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him / 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Motorist Slaps Tricycle Rider Over Broken Car Light, Victim Dies by prof2007: 11:11am On Sep 15, 2021
A motorist, Kayode Oluwatomi, has allegedly beaten a tricycle operator, Kola Adeyemi, to death in Ilorin, Kwara State, after the latter broke the parking light of his Honda Bullet car. PUNCH Metro gathered the incident happened Monday around 5pm in Gerin Alimi area of the metropolis.

Our correspondent learnt Adeyemi, aka Daddy Samuel, hit the car with number plate BX 954 AJL, at the back, breaking the parking light valued at N2,500. A witness, who did not identify himself, said the tricycle rider begged to pay N2,000 for the damage, but the motorist rejected the money. “An argument ensued as the motorist slapped the tricycle operator with an object believed to be a charm and he slumped. The Keke Napep man was confirmed dead at the Garin Alimi Hospital, Ilorin,” the witness said.

The state Police PRO Ajayi Okasanmi confirmed the incident.

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/kwara-motorist-slaps-tricycle-rider-over-broken-car-light-victim-dies/

Re: Kwara Motorist Slaps Tricycle Rider Over Broken Car Light, Victim Dies by Fahdiga(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2021
That Kind of Fulani slap that killed a Yoruba man in Ibarapa earlier this year

1 Like

Re: Kwara Motorist Slaps Tricycle Rider Over Broken Car Light, Victim Dies by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2021
Huh? shocked

This is why it's wise to avoid or run away from any kind of trouble. It doesn't make you a coward but keeps you out of further troubles.

Now he has killed someone over something he could have let slide.

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Motorist Slaps Tricycle Rider Over Broken Car Light, Victim Dies by chariisGRACE(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2021
shocked

Sometimes, it is better to be seen as a fool because you withheld retaliation.

The many people you see on the street on a daily are actually looking for a push to go to the great beyond. You don't want to be that person that will send them there.
Re: Kwara Motorist Slaps Tricycle Rider Over Broken Car Light, Victim Dies by xpressionx(m): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2021
Control your temper
Re: Kwara Motorist Slaps Tricycle Rider Over Broken Car Light, Victim Dies by SunshineHQ(m): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2021
lmfao wahala tie duraggrin
Re: Kwara Motorist Slaps Tricycle Rider Over Broken Car Light, Victim Dies by donbachi(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2021
Yoruba and charms.him no even slap am "chop grass"... na "slap and drop".

1 Like

Re: Kwara Motorist Slaps Tricycle Rider Over Broken Car Light, Victim Dies by Brokeloser: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2021
If only he had administered this on the lifeless one or his braindead minion vulturebbqgriller he would be made a national hero and they would sing songs about his bravery generations after he has passed on to the great beyond. What a waste

1 Like

Re: Kwara Motorist Slaps Tricycle Rider Over Broken Car Light, Victim Dies by TarOrfeeek: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
Motor way no even be brand new.

That Honda bullet should be scrapped and the money.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Motorist Slaps Tricycle Rider Over Broken Car Light, Victim Dies by Angrygoat: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ppl who don't have cars, will come out to criticise the offender. Do you know how wreckers,stubborn,bitter okada with keke operations behave, act and curse at you. Do you know a keke also damaged my bumper paint ,I just got fed up,decided to open my door.walk to the keke driver,he was pleading, I still left my car dor open,engine on,ac blowing and sat back into it,lit a cigarette,and said well na waxing las las. If to say na dent, or say my back-light damage. Hmmmm, that morning na heaven and he'll.
Re: Kwara Motorist Slaps Tricycle Rider Over Broken Car Light, Victim Dies by Caramia2020(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
Anger management, so d side mirror n d jail n money wen e go spend which one get weight pass. Many pple de low ba3, God please guide us from problem of life.
Re: Kwara Motorist Slaps Tricycle Rider Over Broken Car Light, Victim Dies by ambchidodude(m): 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
One need to be extra-ordinary careful dis days, avoid trouble and violence by all means. Make we dey pray we no jam agbako
Re: Kwara Motorist Slaps Tricycle Rider Over Broken Car Light, Victim Dies by Idrisk19(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
I was shocked when my brother narrated the story for me
Re: Kwara Motorist Slaps Tricycle Rider Over Broken Car Light, Victim Dies by Angrygoat: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
This eve,a woman called me heartless,cos he car died at my back. She actually wanted to beat me,fat and short and raged with anger. Nawa o
Re: Kwara Motorist Slaps Tricycle Rider Over Broken Car Light, Victim Dies by Sonnobax15(m): 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
Normally, ordinary slap no suppose kill person...E be like say that slap na product of slap-and-fall grin

(1) (Reply)

BBC Africa Takes A Look At The Sponsors Of The Most Brutal Cult In Nigeria / I Receive Death Threats Daily For Renouncing ABU Studentship / They Have Wiped Out My Entire Family- Husband Of Woman With 4 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.