Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,642 members, 7,955,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Phone Technicians In The House I Need Your Help!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Technicians In The House I Need Your Help!!! (162 Views)

Save Phone Technicians / Phone Technicians Pls Help / Phone Technicians In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone Technicians In The House I Need Your Help!!! by Samwils: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Okay so I had a Gionee A1 lite smartphone, got it from a phone technician sometime last year, used it for about 5 months on so, and at some point the phone starting going off on its own... I still managed it, then before you know it started going off and won't come on untill I remove the battery from its terminal and put it back in.. this wasn't a long solution as the phone itself stopped coming on at some point which is when I took it to a phone technician close to where I stay..

He checked it, and luckily made it on, after like a week of that phone not coming on, I was so happy

But when I went to get the phone at the agreed date, it went off in my hands the moment I insert a sim and that was it.. the guy said its a ram issue that he'll fix it, till date this phone hasn't come on...

Although I've got a new phone now, I'm appealing to phone technicians in the house if its possible to get the phone to come up as I have very vital files and stuffs in it..

And also is it possible to change the phones' board and still have the files in it?

Anyone with same phone model?
See pictures below

Re: Phone Technicians In The House I Need Your Help!!! by anungangampu: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
Emmc issue, kiss it good-bye

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6,128gb For Sale In Lagos / Facebook Had The Most Serious Information Security / Please How Can I Create Facebook Live Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.