Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

What Business Gave You Your First N100k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Gave You Your First N100k? (604 Views)

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2022 / This Business Gave Me Over 400k In 3months / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Gave You Your First N100k? by Bensondrums(m): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
I feel this question is necessary so as to encourage people to go into business.
I for one would love to go into a legit business that would be profitable considering the kinda hardship being experienced now.

It will be a great opportunity for some of us to learn from you how you made your first 100k and what strategy did you use.

Cc: Mod please help for a wider view and response. Thanks.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First N100k? by WiszyFraud: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
Mine was sure two odds

cheesy
Re: What Business Gave You Your First N100k? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
Affiliate marketing
Re: What Business Gave You Your First N100k? by Juliusmomoh: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
Farming
Re: What Business Gave You Your First N100k? by Promotions: 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Buying and selling back in those days as student.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First N100k? by Bensondrums(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Affiliate marketing
How can one be an affiliate marketer? Any books or journals tour read please to gain more understanding?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First N100k? by Bensondrums(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Farming
To be honest ehh..I intend going into cassava farming next year January..that's one area youths are neglecting and its return is usually massive...
Re: What Business Gave You Your First N100k? by Bensondrums(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
Promotions:
Buying and selling back in those days as student.
Is it still profitable now?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First N100k? by polimaf(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Cryptocurrency
Re: What Business Gave You Your First N100k? by Juliusmomoh: 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bensondrums:

To be honest ehh..I intend going into cassava farming next year January..that's one area youths are neglecting and its return is usually massive...

Best advice u got there...

But one truth is: Na my money de farm for me o..

God and make small money like 50k and put it into farming... If you regret it, make i bend..

Forget about herbsmen..

Last two years about 68 cows lost their life's in my farm.

Note: don't fight them.

Go to market and buy your chemical un-notice.

Put it at the four corner of your farm, any gbese wey chop am. Na die.

As am typing this my yam is joyfully resting in the good soil of my state now..

During xmas na to sell am.

Go into agriculture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Gave You Your First N100k? by dobnina(f): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bensondrums:
I feel this question is necessary so as to encourage people to go into business.
I for one would love to go into a legit business that would be profitable considering the kinda hardship being experienced now.

It will be a great opportunity for some of us to learn from you how you made your first 100k and what strategy did you use.

Cc: Mod please help for a wider view and response. Thanks.
Selling of Guy's boxers, Singlets and Tshirts.
Both wholesales and Retail. I go to boutiques, market my product and supply them. I registered on jiji, OLX, instagram and marketed my products, told friends, friends of friends, Toasters and family.
They all patronized.
I started the business with 20k which is equivalent to 3packs of Banana boxers, I used the profit to start selling Singlets too then added T-Shirt later.

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First N100k? by Promotions: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bensondrums:

Is it still profitable now?
Yes still highly profitable o...there's no limit to what I sold then, from gadgets to shoes to every item.. best thing to do is find someone that already have the goods and discuss with them, you post the items online when someone calls for them you offer pay on delivery
Re: What Business Gave You Your First N100k? by remi4ever(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
Freelance programming, I still make more.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First N100k? by Olumighty123(m): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
dobnina:

Both wholesales and Retail. I go to boutiques, market my product and supply them. I registered on jiji, OLX, instagram and marketed my products, told friends, friends of friends, Toasters and family.
They all patronized.
I started the business with 20k which is equivalent to 3packs of Banana boxers, I used the profit to start selling Singlets too then added T-Shirt later.

You are sure one business oriented kinda person. You still running the same business till date? Or switched to other lines of income?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First N100k? by Bensondrums(m): 1:50am On Sep 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Best advice u got there...

But one truth is: Na my money de farm for me o..

God and make small money like 50k and put it into farming... If you regret it, make i bend..

Forget about herbsmen..

Last two years about 68 cows lost their life's in my farm.

Note: don't fight them.

Go to market and buy your chemical un-notice.

Put it at the four corner of your farm, any gbese wey chop am. Na die.

As am typing this my yam is joyfully resting in the good soil of my state now..

During xmas na to sell am.

Go into agriculture
Thanks alot bro for this
Re: What Business Gave You Your First N100k? by Bensondrums(m): 1:51am On Sep 01, 2021
dobnina:

They all patronized.
Thanks alot.. I'm really impressed by your hustling spirit. Keep it up dear

(1) (Reply)

Thread closed / Mdf Doors For Sale / Fried Pork Meat Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.