Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Igbo Girlfriends Are 87 Percent Likely To Get Married Once They Go To The Villag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo Girlfriends Are 87 Percent Likely To Get Married Once They Go To The Villag (377 Views)

Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends / Wizkid: I Will Only Marry If All My Girlfriends & Exes Would Marry Me Same Time / Jide Kosoko: "My House Was Like A Brothel, I Had Girlfriends After My Wife Died" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Girlfriends Are 87 Percent Likely To Get Married Once They Go To The Villag by anythingcelebri: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
On social media, a Nigerian man expressed his opinion about girls from the country's south-east. Igbo girls who tell their boyfriend that they're going to the village should worry, according to @Ayokasz on Twitter. His estimate is that 87 percent of the time, she's not just stopping by for a visit, but is getting married and attending a traditional wedding. Continue reading

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Girlfriends Are 87 Percent Likely To Get Married Once They Go To The Villag by donbachi(m): 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
Makeup free,no bumshorts,no 3" inch long eyelash and zero inapproriate dressing.

With long mary amaka skirt,forming ada jesus.
But,umuaka highway in the cities.
Re: Igbo Girlfriends Are 87 Percent Likely To Get Married Once They Go To The Villag by habsydiamond(m): 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fear girls for that side most... They are very cunny.. If dem dilute lie for you eh... You will think its a drink mixture of coke and black label with ice.. E go dey sweet u until the real news come shock u.. By that time e don late. I fire una.. Take am!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girlfriends Are 87 Percent Likely To Get Married Once They Go To The Villag by Onyi22(f): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
cheesy
Re: Igbo Girlfriends Are 87 Percent Likely To Get Married Once They Go To The Villag by MufasaLion: 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
I like Igbo girls, anyways. cool
Re: Igbo Girlfriends Are 87 Percent Likely To Get Married Once They Go To The Villag by BlueAir: 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
sad If that's the case,why should any sensible man worry of "his gf" going to marry?

(1) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service Condemns Attack, Threatens To Withdraw Firefighters In Kogi / Moment Burna Boy's Mom And Paul Pogba's Mom Met (video) / Burna Boy Shuts Down Greece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.