Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

The Key Of Heaven - Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Key Of Heaven - Emoji Devotions (138 Views)

War In Heaven - Emoji Devotions / Hope In Heaven - Emoji Devotions / A Fruitful Live For The Kingdom Of Heaven - Emoji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Key Of Heaven - Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
An Emoji devotions for Tue 31st August, 2021

Topic: The Key of Heaven

Highlights:

And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Matthew 16:19 KJV

Those who would have the keys of heaven would have first met with Jesus. The heaven is open in the Spirit and Jesus is ready to meet you to give you the Key of heaven provided you ask in prayer and faith.

Matthew 7:7 says

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

This will not go without a struggle and a fight. The struggle against the flesh and the fight against forces and authorities and against rulers of darkness and powers in the spiritual world.

Why? Because the Key of heaven will lead to many breakthroughs and discoveries that will liberate us and others from spiritual bondage. That is why every Christian who wants this Key must first be born again and baptized in the Holy Spirit. Because If our minds are ruled by our desires, we will die. But if our minds are ruled by the Spirit, we will have life and peace. If we follow our desires, we cannot please God.
Romans 8:6‭, ‬8. The Key must not be abused. (Read Luke 9:54-55)

Remember, You were not given the Key of heaven to do your own will. You were given the Key to do God's will and fulfill His purpose. God gave Paul the power to work great miracles in Acts 19:11 He did not just find the power somewhere and started using it as He wish. Therefore, Anytime you want to use the Key of Heaven in your prayers, Use it like Jesus use to by saying "THY WILL BE DONE NOT MINE" in the end of His prayers. (Read Luke 22:42)

Prayer: Lord Jesus, I remember something I forgot to ask you: "The Key of Heaven". Give it to me according to the will of The Father in the Holy Spirit. I need it today in your name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Man Goes Spiritual Over ATM Failure To Dispense Cash / Nobody's Perfect - Everybody Makes Mistakes, Including Your Pastor! / God Has The Power To Show You Who Is God, Here Is What It Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.