Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Echt Homes & Properties- Nigeria's Trusted Real Estate Rental Agency - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Echt Homes & Properties- Nigeria's Trusted Real Estate Rental Agency (128 Views)

Echt Homes & Properties- Let's Talk / Nigeria's Trusted Design Firm For Residential & Commercial Projects / Has Anyone Ever Bought Lands Or Properties From Adron Homes Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Echt Homes & Properties- Nigeria's Trusted Real Estate Rental Agency by EchtHomes: 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
In Lagos, Nigeria, finding a real estate rental agency can be a challenge and finding a reliable and focused agent is another. When I moved from the eastern part of Nigeria to Lagos in 2015, I had to rent my own space after staying with family for a year.

Trying to find a rental agency and getting my housing sorted quickly, proved impossible. Each time I was directed to trusted agents by friends and family, it ended up being a mess. It ranged from the agent's phone numbers being deleted due to a rough transaction to not being able to reach their numbers anymore. In some cases, they take your money but never deliver, or they take you on an Israeli trip and you're not satisfied with the houses you see or with many other things. We could go on and on. I had to go through this every time I had to move houses. As you can imagine, I couldn't help my friends when they wished for my assistance.

In July 2020, I was subtly pressured by my agent to make payment for an uncompleted apartment. As you can guess, I had to fix the house myself after the landlord failed to do all the renovations he initially agreed to carry out. The apartment was ant-infested, had bad light wiring, outstanding PHCN bills, and had dirty water. Although I paid a high rent (almost a million naira), I still had mallams bringing me water at least twice every week.

To fulfill these needs, we started this company to help other busy professionals who know what they want but are too busy to find it. We founded Echt Homes & Properties out of the need for honest, knowledgeable and communication-smart real estate agents.

So contact us today on 09060006306 if you want value for your agency fee and make sure you bring your friends along. You don't want them losing money either. kiss

1 Like

Re: Echt Homes & Properties- Nigeria's Trusted Real Estate Rental Agency by EchtHomes: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
Echt Homes & Properties
We cover your real estate rentals (houses, offices, shops, warehouses, religious arenas, land and property lease) in Lagos, Nigeria.

Give us a call today.

1 Like

Re: Echt Homes & Properties- Nigeria's Trusted Real Estate Rental Agency by EchtHomes: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
A fully furnished and serviced 3bedroom flat with 24hrs light and swimming pool in Ikoyi.
Rent: 8m per annum
Service Charge: 2.5m

1 Like

Re: Echt Homes & Properties- Nigeria's Trusted Real Estate Rental Agency by EchtHomes: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2021
3 Bedroom Apartment off Freedom way, Lekki Phase 1
Description: 3 bedroom flat
Rent: N3.5m/annum
Service charge: N580,000
(Excluding diesel & EKEDC)
Agency: 10%
Legal: 10%
Caution: N200,000

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Request / Lovely 3 Bedroom Flat Up For Sale / Distress Sale: Four Bedroom Flat With Shop At Sango Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.